Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
California Fires STOP at Christian Singer's Home

When Rebecca St. James returned to her home she saw the miracle of God protecting her home. The enemy could not burn down her house. See the photo in the article below.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631025/Christian-singer-Rebecca-St-James-says-miracle-stopped-California-wildfires-consuming-home-photo-shows-flames-stopped-just-feet-house.html

Sue's NOTE:

I know this is true because a few years ago I listened to Billye Brim teach on the power of the BLOOD OF JESUS. An intercessor friend of hers told her that God said they could stop the shootings at the schools. He told Rachel (the intercessor) that two believers could drive around their school each morning, draw the blood line around the school and it would be protected. Billye said that if you could not physically drive around to declare in prayer, In Jesus name I draw the blood line around (school, home, family, etc.).

I started doing this. Every day I would speak out loud, Father God, I draw the blood line in Jesus name around my family and myself, our homes, our cars and all that is ours. My daughter and her husband had bought a home just a short distance from me. One day she called upset because someone had started a fire behind her house. A child had come to the door to tell her about it. A neighbor grabbed a hose and put it out. This was a hot Texas August day where all the tall grass between her back fence and the concrete drainage ditch was dry and easily burned. The fire had burned an area six feet wide between her fence and the concrete, and fifty feet or so long the length of her fence. It had scorched the fence in a couple of places but did not burn the fence or ignite and burn all the cottonwood leaves in her yard. It stopped at her property line. I saw that the enemy CANNOT cross over the blood of Jesus to destroy us.

She is a teacher so I also prayed the blood line around her school everyday. During the end of school party and games on the grounds one day they were all ordered back inside and the doors locked. A woman had called the police to tell them that her adult son was on the way to the elementary with a back seat full of guns. He planned to go shoot up the school. The police caught him just as he turned on the block where the school was located. Again, I beleive that the blood of Jesus saved those teachers and children. We serve an awesome God.

Re: California Fires STOP at Christian Singer's Home

T/Sue,

Our God is indeed, an "Awesome God"!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

T/Sue,

I know that your opening thread post now is old news, but due to the new forest fire flare-up over here in Arizona...I thought that this song--"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" by The Platters, to be most appropriate...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

For the we now have fires burning in several areas of our state.

Maranatha!
Tammy

T/Sue,

PLEASE don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled to hear that the Christian singer's home was spared from the recent San Marcos fires...whereas I feel terribly bad that his/her neighbors and others' homes were gutted by the fires down there.

And now fires are breaking out in different areas of our state too. Those reporting the fires on Fox10 News, are being told that like the San Marcos fires, that they suspect are human caused...but not caused by any lightening storms.

And when I woke up this morning, I looked out my windows and saw smoke in the northern skies that are drifting down our way, due to the air current.

That's why the Platters' above song came to mind. So please forgive me for sounding rather on the callous side. That wasn't really my intention. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, when I saw the news about wildfires in Arizona I was wondering if you were in the area that could be endangered. Do you know how close or far you are to the fires?

I shared the testimony above of my daughter's house being spared so that anyone in similar danger will know that God protects us when we come under His wings and use the weapons of warfare that He has given us. Speak out loud and declare that you are circling your property with the blood of Jesus. Pray over your city for angels to come and protect and in the name of Jesus command those fires to STOP! For too long Christians have not been taught or even made aware that our position in Christ Jesus is one of victory.

The churches, pastors, teachers have not equipped the saints (Ephesians) to live in this world. Maybe they don't know how either. God did not intend for us to just lie down and let the enemy roll over us. Remember in Revelation 3 it says that the saints (born-again, redeemed) OVERCAME him (the enemy forces) BY the BLOOD OF JESUS, the WORD of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death. In other words, like the Hebrew guys in the fire, threats on their lives was not enough to cause them to compromise or give in to bowing down to the devil.

In these last days before Jesus comes for us, God intends us to become His GLORIOUS Church, the spotless, unwrinkled, unblemished BRIDE of Christ who will rule and reign beside Him for eternity. We learn to reign by knowing who we are in Christ, what our weapons are (we do not fight against flesh and blood but against spritual forces - Ephesians), and actually standing up and using them. The victory was won on the cross and by the resurrection of Jesus. A law on the books has no power until it is enforced. The victory we have in Jesus must also be enforced, appropriated, taken and used.

T/Sue,

Don't worry, we're safe from those wild fires that are northeast & east of us, here in Arizona.

I believe that they're up in the rim country, which is south of Flagstaff...as well as Sedona, and a Apache Indian Reservation areas, which are well east of us.

Yesterday evening, I believe that showers moved in from the west...and I'm hoping that they helped the firefighters snuff out parts of the fires in those above mentioned areas. I do know that more rains are expected.

Today, our Lake Havasu temps expected to rise to 90 degrees...with the temps rising to the lower 100s over the Memorial Day Weekend, and then start on their downward trend atleast for a couple of days.

Keep watching Fox10 News/or FoxNews or whatever news channel in your area of Texas that keeps up with the reporting of these fire flare-ups. OK!?

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

I'm glad you're safe from those fires, Tammy!

Thank you, Kathy.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue
When Rebecca St. James returned to her home she saw the miracle of God protecting her home. The enemy could not burn down her house. See the photo in the article below.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631025/Christian-singer-Rebecca-St-James-says-miracle-stopped-California-wildfires-consuming-home-photo-shows-flames-stopped-just-feet-house.html

Sue's NOTE:

I know this is true because a few years ago I listened to Billye Brim teach on the power of the BLOOD OF JESUS. An intercessor friend of hers told her that God said they could stop the shootings at the schools. He told Rachel (the intercessor) that two believers could drive around their school each morning, draw the blood line around the school and it would be protected. Billye said that if you could not physically drive around to declare in prayer, In Jesus name I draw the blood line around (school, home, family, etc.).

I started doing this. Every day I would speak out loud, Father God, I draw the blood line in Jesus name around my family and myself, our homes, our cars and all that is ours. My daughter and her husband had bought a home just a short distance from me. One day she called upset because someone had started a fire behind her house. A child had come to the door to tell her about it. A neighbor grabbed a hose and put it out. This was a hot Texas August day where all the tall grass between her back fence and the concrete drainage ditch was dry and easily burned. The fire had burned an area six feet wide between her fence and the concrete, and fifty feet or so long the length of her fence. It had scorched the fence in a couple of places but did not burn the fence or ignite and burn all the cottonwood leaves in her yard. It stopped at her property line. I saw that the enemy CANNOT cross over the blood of Jesus to destroy us.

She is a teacher so I also prayed the blood line around her school everyday. During the end of school party and games on the grounds one day they were all ordered back inside and the doors locked. A woman had called the police to tell them that her adult son was on the way to the elementary with a back seat full of guns. He planned to go shoot up the school. The police caught him just as he turned on the block where the school was located. Again, I believe that the blood of Jesus saved those teachers and children. We serve an awesome God.

Texas Sue,

Thanks so very much dear Sister in Christ.

That is an awesome testimony, I thank you so much for sharing it.

I totally believe that the blood of Jesus, does protect us, our property, our families. I've started to do this to our home and family. I'll do this on a daily basis as you have suggested here.

I received some wonderful encouraging words of knowledge, in a few emails lately, which I decided to put into a prayer form.

Remember we are constantly battling with principalities and spiritual entities,therefore, let us equip ourselves, and without any doubt whatsoever, put our trust, in the precious blood of Jesus to protect us, until the Lord comes to take us home.

Therefore, if you sense there is a battle around your homestead, now is the time to take charge, as you have the authority of Heaven, through God's Holy Spirit, to call on the name of Jesus for protection from all evil.

PROTECTION FROM DEMONIC SPIRITS.

Say the following out loud & verbally, for protection of home, person, family, property and all things belonging to you and yours. Command to ward off all demonic spirits, in Jesus’ name.

Protection of our Home and family.

“In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am covering all my doors and windows with the blood of Jesus. I am drawing a bloodline around our property. With power and authority, of heaven, granted Through God’s Holy Spirit; I speak In the name of Jesus, I demand that any spirits that will not confess that Jesus is truly God and truly man, must leave our property immediately, for me and my family and Property, including bank account is under the blood of Jesus. I ask God, the Father to station warrior Angels at all entry points to our Home in Jesus name. Amen & Amen!”