Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coincidences with the Tetrad Trio

Here is a link to some new finds with regards to the tetrads.

Coincidences with the Tetrad Trio

Re: Coincidences with the Tetrad Trio

Please find an error of 3 years. I don't want to wait until 2017 to start the tribulation..

Daniel, Thanks for this article, which looks at the Tetrad Trio in a different way and explanation. It's very interesting to look at your approach to the Tetrad Trio, and it's present association with Israel and End times.

It's possible, however, how likely is it, that we'll have to wait so long 2024? Are you stating, that Jesus Second Coming to Earth will take place in 2024 when Jesus returns with His Saints to set up his kingdom on Earth? Daniel, Surely, the Rapture can't be that far off. We're on the brink of World War 3, with so many wars, around the world at present already, risking the lives of millions upon millions of people. Surely God hasn't appointed His bride to wrath...according to scripture the Lord will remove us before hand. Perhaps even this very year 2014, God will allow the Rapture to take place and Jesus would therefore, return to earth 7 years later in 2021, the latest.

It's hard for me to think that we may have to wait so long for the Rapture to take place. I have a real bad head cold, and my thinking may not be clear. Perhaps I misunderstood your article and then again maybe I didn't.

I suppose you are basing it on the numbers you have on your charts....If that's the case, then, you're just speculating, and nothing is written in stone; therefore, just like the rest of us, as there are no hard facts that either one of us are correct, it's sheer speculation at present.

I'm hoping and praying for this very year for the Rapture to take place; I'm not getting any younger, and my health, is another issue. I'm really not looking forward to being one of the dead in Christ to rise first; actually I'm quite happy to wait, to be caught up with the living in Christ.

By the way did you mean "note" instead of "not" in this sentence below?
"There is then a final number not on the below diagram. If we count the days from the 66th anniversary of the UN Partition Plan of 1947, we will find that it is 666 days between 2013’s anniversary until the Tabernacles eclipse of 2015."

Maranatha!

Valerie

I'm with 100% there with you, Valerie!!! I don't really want to wait until 2024 for the rapture either. I too, am hoping 'n' praying that Jesus comes for us some time **THIS** year--2014.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I hope the Rapture is not until 2024 either. 2024 would be the Second Coming with 2017 the time of the Rapture.

Hopefully we can all hang in there until that Day!

Sorry ,no can do. I'm calling for a general strike until management concedes to a rapture for 2014..who's with me?

Daniel Matson
I hope the Rapture is not until 2024 either. 2024 would be the Second Coming with 2017 the time of the Rapture.

Hopefully we can all hang in there until that Day!

Oh my goodness, 2024, no can do is right Steve. Another 3 years before the Rapture...OH NO! Thank goodness you're speculating, and nothing is set in stone.

Watching each and everyday, and praying for this year to be the year of our departure.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Yeah, really, Valerie!

LOL, Steve! =) Too funny.

I wanted the rapture to happen on Passover 2014!!!

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie F.
I wanted the rapture to happen on Passover 2014!!!

Maranatha,

Julie

Me 2, Julie!!! Me 2!!!

Oh! Btw, did you folks happen to catch Hal Lindsey's TBN program--Gog, Magog, & Putin last night!? I'm asking, b/c it was "REALLY" good!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I was thinking on the tetrads on Saturday and made another discovery. I will attempt to update the website soon. The eclipse of September 28, 2015 has been shown to have day counts from it in increments of 501, 50,001, and 3,333 days. I looked for another 3,333 days but going back in time. That comes to August 14, 2006. August 14 is the anniversary end of WW2, but in 2006 it was the end of the Hezbollah-Israeli War. It was a war that lasted none other than 33 days.

This may good news for many of you, I know it was for me. Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News did a series of articles in their magazine a couple of years ago about a PRE-PRE-TRIB Rapture. He makes a case for there needing to be an amount of time between the rapture and the tribulation for events to line up according to Bible prophecy. He said there could be months, possibly a few years between the two events.

The rapture is a SIGN-LESS event that is a mystery. Nothing has to happen for Jesus to call up His church and remove them from this planet. Take hope in the knowledge that we truly may leave at any moment of any day no matter what is happening around us.

That sounds good to me!

Texas Sue
This may good news for many of you, I know it was for me. Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News did a series of articles in their magazine a couple of years ago about a PRE-PRE-TRIB Rapture. He makes a case for there needing to be an amount of time between the rapture and the tribulation for events to line up according to Bible prophecy. He said there could be months, possibly a few years between the two events.

The rapture is a SIGN-LESS event that is a mystery. Nothing has to happen for Jesus to call up His church and remove them from this planet. Take hope in the knowledge that we truly may leave at any moment of any day no matter what is happening around us.

Texas Sue, you are absolutely correct; "The rapture is a SIGN-LESS event that is a mystery. Nothing has to happen for Jesus to call up His church and remove them from this planet. Take hope in the knowledge that we truly may leave at any moment of any day no matter what is happening around us."

I've heard Dr. Jack Van Impe, say many times, that nothing has to happen beforehand
for the Rapture to take place, it has always been a sign-less event.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I'm with Kathy 100%, Valerie & T/Sue!!! That sounds good to me too!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

with you all, wanting God's will and perfect plans to be done.