Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israeli Supreme Court Building ..stuff you probably don't know

Worth your time for sure..
It's all there in the Israeli Supreme Court Building . Egyptian Obelisk, pyramid with eye, etc. The Egyptian Obelisk is a fertility symbol

excellent info on these pages...

http://www.abidemiracles.com/555701.htm

Lady Libertas, the goddess Isis sits atop our capitol. Check this page out folks..The Egyptian Obelisk is a fertility symbol, same thing we call the Washington Monument, gifted by the Masons, as was the Statue of Liberty. People go see the Washington Monument not knowing it is a giant you know what.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/dc.htm

Re: Israeli Supreme Court Building ..stuff you probably don't know

Steve O.,

We whom live along the Colorado River region of Arizona, can see a naturally built obelsk mesa as we can plainly see as we're traveling south/or north on Hwy. 95E (there also is 95W on the California side of the river) between Parker & Lake Havasu. Or, boating down the Colorado River.

When I used to live at the south end of Lake Havasu, I could simply walk out to the street infront of our duplex and looking south, and see it.

Anyhoo, I just thought you would like to know this.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy it would be strange to be able to see a naturally shaped obelisk. Is there a site where a picture is of it? Could you add it to this post?

Great article Steve,

So sad that the illuminati have to infiltrate Jerusalem. It's bad enough that they have infiltrated here in America but Jerusalem?! I know it must come to pass because it is in Bible prophecy but it still saddens me to see these sinister symbols in God's City.

The illuminati symbols must go all the way back to the stonehenge in England.

There is an obelisk outside of the circle of stones and at a certain time of the year, I think it is the summer solstice, the obelisk shadow enters the circle. This is supposed to be Isis and Osiris coming together.

Isn't it wonderful that we have a great big temple to Osiris right here in the USA?

Notice how the Monument is sitting in the circle, circles and obelisk seem to go together. Notice stonehenge and also the courthouse obelisk in Jerusalem involve circles.

I have always had a funny feeling about obelisk. I couldn't understand this negative feeling every time I saw one of them. I didn't know the back ground of the obelisk then, but now I understand where these negative feelings came from. The Holy Spirit dwells in each Christian and we can feel what the Holy Spirit feels.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Other Obelisks

Vatican City

The Roman Emperors brought a good number to Rome, the city with the world's record with 13 obelisks (12 in Rome and 1 in the Vatican City) and also to Constantinople. When the Roman Empire was in decline, one by one the obelisks began to fall, remaining buried until the Renaissance when there began to be interest in them again.

London Obelisk

The Kagul Obelisk in Tsarskoye Selo is one of several such structures erected on behest of Catherine II of Russia in 1772

Dalhousie Obelisk, in Raffles Place, Singapore, 1891

It seems the whole world has been saturated with Obelisk. The above are just a few from around the world, and I guess if Jerusalem is going to be the capitol of the NWO it has to have one too.

Maranatha,

Julie

Regarding that Supreme Court building in Jerusalem, built by the Rothschilds, and the obelisks around the world, makes me think of what Paul said. He stated that the "mystery of iniquity (lawlessnes)" was already at work. John in his letters stated that the spirit of antichrist was already in the world. The spirit of antichrist has been holding on to Jerusalem for a very long time. People are only now becoming aware of its blatant presence.

Sue,

I've often wondered what deeper meaning Paul wrote about when he penned those words about the spirit of lawlessness and John's words about the spirit of anti-christ. Now we know, from the druids to the building in Israel, thousands of years apart but still the same spirit with their obelisk.

Speaking of the AC/Mahdi--here's what I found in my late Mom's Bible's back section under 'The Seven Trumpets'...

5. FIFTH TRUMPET

"And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound." Rev.8:13.

The last three trumpets are "woe" trumpets because of their devasting character.

"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power." Rev. 9:1-3.

Mohammed, the star of the bottomless pit, or desolate wastes of Arabia. Smoke represents the dark and delusive doctrines of Islam. Conquests of the Mohammedans against Eastern Rome by Mohammed and Othman. Like the locusts (Prov.30:27) they had no Central government for centuries, but in 1299 Othman assumed control, issued his own money, and on July 27 invaded the territory of Eastern Rome. [Decline and Fall of Rome, chap. 64, par 14.]

"And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months." Rev. 9:10.

Five months--thirty days is a month--150 days or years (Num. 14:34; Eze. 4:6), from July 27, 1299, being us to July 27, 1449. During this time, the Turks carried on war with the Greek or Eastern Roman Empire, but did not "kill" it politically.

======

And my Mom's Bible has been around since before the attack of 9/11/2001, too!

Also, I believe that it was way back in the late 1990s, that I first heard about the 12th Mahdi, being down some kind of a well in Iraq...like during the first war with Saddam Hussein.

It does make one sit up 'n' think about just "who" he is, doesn't it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

For your discernment

Tammy,

That is really interesting that your mom's Bible had that in it, even before we began to hear so much about muslims.

I watched a video that said if you write 666 in Greek it looks identical to writing Allah in Arabic.

This matches what your mom's Bible had in it. So I guess the Holy Bible was trying to say 666 = Allah. I also heard that the middle eastern muslims believe that 666 is a holy number and that the western Bible was not saying the truth about the number.

Has anyone else seen this?

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie F.
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

For your discernment

Tammy,

That is really interesting that your mom's Bible had that in it, even before we began to hear so much about muslims.

I watched a video that said if you write 666 in Greek it looks identical to writing Allah in Arabic.

This matches what your mom's Bible had in it. So I guess the Holy Bible was trying to say 666 = Allah. I also heard that the middle eastern muslims believe that 666 is a holy number and that the western Bible was not saying the truth about the number.

Has anyone else seen this?

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie,

This also proves that Valerie & I are right all a long about ACOTUS&W is who it's been revealed to us, just who he truly is, too. B/c he is of Arab-Muslim descent.

Right, Valerie!? For thanks to my late Mom's Bible...proof is indeed in the pudding.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I've had that feeling too. No one really knows for sure the birth place. So those prophecies probably fit like a glove.

All I know is I am so tired of this old sin filled earth, where murder and hatred are turning into the norm.

Heaven with all of its beautiful flowers and homes, and genuine love, where no death is sounds so awesome. The main thing is our Savior is there.

Maranatha,

Julie

Yeah, Julie, you & me both. Things of this world only seems to getting worse 'n' worse, and it'll never get any better. I'm more than ready to leave this world at Jesus' beck 'n' call.

They claim that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but to me...Heaven is **THE** most happiest place not of this earth. And furthermore--it's like you said, Jesus resides there, and that's where we want to be...to be with Him 4EVER!!!

Once I was visiting there, I didn't want to be returned to Planet Earth...so I woke up in my own bed in my bedroom. Some how I knew that the reason why Jesus sent me back, was to share my heavenly experience with those whom are more 'n' willing to listen to my story. Like that little boy whose story came out in a recently released theatrical film--Heaven Is For Real.

I'm hoping that the folks who saw this film have (like they reacted to Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ film) also were sooo moved by this boy's story, that seeing his heavenly experience...that they accepted Christ as their personal Saviour. Proving that it's true 'that a little child shall lead them.'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Steve for bringing this information to our attention.

This turned out to be a good thread, especially all the interesting
replies.

Yes Tammy & Julie, I still believe the same person will rule and reign
as the A.C. Texas Sue, It is truly amazing, what is being revealed in
these end times we are living in.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie