Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aliens can be baptized too says the Pope

For informational and discussion purposes only

http://m.theage.com.au/world/pope-says-baptism-for-all--even-martians-20140513-zraqo.html

"Vatican City: Pope Francis has declared everyone has the right to be baptised, even aliens should they come knocking on the church's door.

Christians cannot "close the door" to all those who seek baptism even if they are "green men, with a long nose and big ears, like children draw," the pope said at his daily mass on Monday, according to Vatican Radio.

"If tomorrow, for example, an expedition of Martians arrives and some of them come to us ... and if one of them says: 'Me, I want to be baptised!', what would happen?" Francis said in another display of his lively sense of humour."

Re: Aliens can be baptized too says the Pope

Hi Stephanie:

Isn't it strange how articles have been coming out which informs US citizens that our US government has had "contact" with aliens.

Now, even if it was in a joking manner, the Vatican has said even aliens can be baptized.

Hmmmmmm....

I personally believe aliens are demons which are interacting with the human race, such as in the days of Noah. Giants roamed the land before the flood. Genesis explains where these giants came from, they were the offspring of the Nephilim and human women. Our Lord said, "As were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the Son Of Man." Matthew 24:37 ASB

And now articles are surfacing that our human DNA has been contaminated again.

Maranatha,

Julie

I think it was the Vatican astronomer who said the aliens could have a new gospel message, a better one. IMO, the alien deception will be used to teach a new gospel, a new age message. We are all gods, just waiting to be realized. We don't need an external savior, be your own god. Sounds great. You feel godlike do ya? Why, I'm almost feeling perfect right now! through self actualization, and chanting into a mirror, I have ascended into my own godlike existence, and you can too!!.
I'm sure we can overcome human nature, rise above the flesh..HA

One of the themes in the modern music videos is transhumanism. The marriage of machines, aliens, with humans. This actually goes way back. You can see that theme in the
"1927 movie “Metropolis” is one of those timeless classics that withstand the test of time. Rather than becoming forgotten and obsolete, “Metropolis” is increasingly relevant as many of its predictions are becoming reality. We will look at the underlying occult message of the film and the usage of its imagery in the acts of pop stars such as Lady Gaga, Madonna, Beyonce, Kylie Minogue and others."

Just a coincidence I guess that you watch Beyoncé do a stage reenactment of metropolis, with the marriage of machine and man, or watch Lady Gaga come on the tonight show with horns on her head, or a Katy Perry video with her mating with an alien...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-symbolism-of-movie-metropolis-and-its-importance-in-pop-culture/

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Oh, boy!! [shakes head]

Stephanie, thanks for posting this, it has made such a lively discussion for us.

I agree Kathy, (shakes head) at how the world is falling apart because they have forsaken their Creator.

Steve reading your comments reminded me of something I had read.

The "Tower of Babel" was a very tall building with a large hollow crystal at the top. These buildings were called "Ziggernauts"

Babylonian Sages would ascend to the top and transcendental meditate to communicate with descended masters. They thought they were communicating with intelligent benevolent beings who shared the wisdom of the ages with them. The Babylonians were intelligent enough to know that they could not build a "Tower To Heaven" but the giant hollow crystal made it possible to contact the energies which existed in another realm. I wonder if this is where the idea of the crystal ball came from? The Ouija Board has a crystal in the triangular shaped slider that you put your fingers on to ask it questions. I wonder if that crystal is hollow?

Shirley McClain claims to hold two crystals, one on each side of her head, and transcendental meditates until she reaches a state where her soul can astral-project into another realm. She says she talks with these beings in an altered state.

It's a little strange that the EU Parliament Building" is shaped after the "Tower of Babel" in a more modernistic way, but it is unfinished also. Maybe they are planning to meet the "Alien Saviors" when they descend from the sky at this building or will it be Mt. Hermon where they originally descended?

Picture of the "EU Parliament Building" which the building is unfinished.

Famous depiction of "The Tower of Babel" which is an unfinished building.

I wonder....if we climb to the top of EU Parliament Building and get into the lotus position then transcendental meditate and astral project...I wonder if we would meet these so called beings of light and wisdom? Lucifer means "light bearer", a light shining in the darkness. A light shining in the darkness...could also be a train at night coming full speed down the train track while you are tied to it. Hmmm...about the same thing. The light in the darkness, when it hits you, gets your soul in hell for all of eternity.

It is a freaky world in which we live. No wonder the Lord said, "do not be a Necromancer", you never know who you are talking to in the spiritual realm.

Maranatha,

Julie

That's funny Julie F. I started to read your post and I thought to myself I should mention that the EU building was shaped like the tower of Babel, then you mention it.

Take a look at this official EU poster from years ago with the pentagram stars on it. Look at the words, many tongues, one voice... That's a slap at God right there.. The poster is at mid page of this web site..

http://www.albatrus.org/english/living/ourtimes/europe_new_babylon.htm

Kathy G.
Oh, boy!! [shakes head]

Oh, boy!! [shakes head] is right on there, Kathy. I'll also add [rolleyes] too to your expletitive as well. Oy-a-vey!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Ever since I was a child I was fascinated with stories about aliens. I always thought they would get the blame for our rapture but most people laughed it off when I was small. But now it's becoming clear that aliens will play a part during the end times. A couple years ago I was really searching for the truth about all things paranormal and I feel that I found it when i learned that the fallen angels are behind it all: ghosts, aliens, etc. I do think sometimes God allows a spirit to appear to family to say goodbye but most of the times they are demons masquerading as dead spirits.

I'm seeing everyday the way people are getting used to the idea of aliens and end time scenarios mostly through movies. My friend said she saw the new Captain America and it spoke of a new world order. People don't even realize how they're trying to get people ready for the end time agenda.

Read this from 5Doves...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

Rachel H (11 May 2014) - "The Most Comprehensive Biblical UFO site I have found....Also note to Frank Molver:)"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/rachelh511.htm

I've also read in the Bible some where about a wheelshaped UFO too, but can't for now recall where I saw it

Also, I most recently saw a UFO darting in 'n' out of clouds over the Southern California mountains from my livingroom, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Stephanie I'm glad you knew this when you were young. I bet those who you told this to remember you saying this very thing which is coming to pass now.

Tammy interesting that you saw a UFO darting amongst the clouds. I believe these are demons appearing in and out of our earthly realm. Jack Van Impe speaks of how demons masquerade as aliens from outer space.

Steve thanks for showing us this page. It's so amazing how the prophecies in the Holy Bible are unfolding like this. Mystery Babylon the Great, the woman riding the beast, the alien rapture deception, are all coming to pass. Jesus said, "When you see all these things begin to come to pass lift up your head for your redemption draweth nigh.

For those who have not seen these pictures notice the upside down stars (representative of the goat head which is a symbol for satan)

Revelation 17 “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls.

Europe represented by a woman riding a beast.

Our Lord is surely coming soon!

Maranatha,

Julie

Aliens are demonic entities, no doubt about it.

Since Pope Francis is suppose to be the last Pope, he therefore, will be the opposite of Peter, who walked with Jesus. This Pope will most likely be the false religious leader. For those who have eyes to see/read and ears to hear, this Pope's own words, written and spoken, should convince those of us who are watching for signs and prophecies of the Lord's return, that he will be in cahoots with the A.C. He stated, that atheists go to heaven, aliens can be baptised, etc. Therefore, be not surprised at what he says or does next, he is beginning to fit into his role. Now he says that wealth should be redistributed amongst the poor. Talk is cheap; if he really believes that, then he can easily start distributed the riches of the Vatican. I don't see him making a first move in good faith, I doubt very much, if he will.

Keep watching the news reports as He is suppose to travel to Israel on May 25th, with a Jewish & Muslim religious leaders.
Hmmm trying to unite Christianity, Jewish & Muslim religion together as one...It is he, who has come on the spotlight, and his turn is coming,
to deceive the whole world, along with the A.C.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jewish and Muslim religious leaders from Argentina will travel with Pope Francis on his visit to the Middle East.

Rabbi Abraham Skorka and Omar Abboud, friends of the pope from his time as archbishop of Buenos Aires, will be part of the papal delegation May 24-26 at the invitation of the Vatican. The pope will visit Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian Authority.

Skorka is rector of the Latin American Rabbinical Seminary in Buenos Aires. Abboud is director of the Institute for Interreligious Dialogue in Buenos Aires and is a former secretary-general of the Islamic Center of Argentina. Both have been participants in interreligious dialogue with the pope.

“The sensitivity shown by Pope Francis to other religions is a major step in interreligious dialogue,” said Claudio Epelman, executive director of the Latin American Jewish Congress, which organized a pilgrimage in February to Israel for Jews, Muslims and Catholics.

http://www.jspacenews.com/pope-travel-rabbi-muslim-leader-israel/

I found Ezekiel's 'Vision of the Wheel' in Ezekiel 1;9; & 10.

Here's what he saw for which he described perfectly in...

Ezekiel 10:9-14, 15-17, 18-20, 20-22 NKJV

9 And when I looked, there were four wheels by the cherubim, one wheel by one cherub and another wheel by each other cherub; the wheels appeared to [have] the color of beryl stone.
10 As [for] their appearance, all four looked alike--as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
11 When they went, they went toward [any of] their four directions; they did not turn aside when they went, but followed in the direction the head was facing. They did not turn aside when they went.
12 And their whole body, with their back, their hands, their wings, and the wheels that the four had, [were] full of eyes all around.
13 As for the wheels, they were called in my hearing, "Wheel."
14 Each one had four faces: the first face [was] the face of a cherub, the second face the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

15 And the cherubim were lifted up. This [was] the living creature I saw by the River Che-bar.
16 When the cherubim went, the wheels went beside them; and when the cherubim lifted their wings to mount up from earth, the same wheels also did not turn from beside them.
17 When [the cherubim] stood still, [the wheels] stood still, and when [one] was lifted up, [the other] lifted itself up, for the spirit of the living creature [was] in them.

18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from the threshold of the temple and stood over the cherubim.
19 And the cherubim lifted their wings and mounted up from the earth in my sight. When they went out, the wheels [were] beside them; and they stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD's house, and the glory of the God of Israel [was] above them.

20 This is the living creature I saw under the God of Israel by the River Chebar, and I knew they [were] cherubim.
21 Each one had four faces and each one four wings, and the likeness of the hands of a man [was] under their wings.
22 And the likeness of their faces [was] the same [as] the faces which I had seen by the River Chebar, their appearance and their persons. They each went straight forward.

=====

Which is what Rachel H. could be sharing with us in her 5Doves letter, AND me, from the Bible.

Maranatha!
Tammy