Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep An Eye On This

The Pope will travel to Jordan and Israel the last week of May to promote religious "PEACE". He will be traveling with a rabbi and a muslim iman. He will visit King Abdullah first in Ammon, then go to Bethlehem (Palestinians) and Jerusalem (Jews). My end times signs alarm was going off as I read the article.

P.S. King Abdullah in Jordan actually has control of the Temple Mount through the Waqf. When Jerusalem was recaptured by Israel in 1967 for some strange reason even though the Jews had won back the Temple Mount they turned around and gave control to Adbullah. Still wondering what that was about.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4517985,00.html

Re: Keep An Eye On This

I find that very puzzling, too. Why on earth would the Jews have done something like that? It makes no sense that I can see!

It'll be most interesting to see what the possible future leader of the one-world religion ends up doing when he gets to Israel.

My end time senses are going off too. So strange to have a Rabbi, Imam, and the Pope traveling together. Can anyone say NWO church? Hmmmm....

As far as the temple mount goes, I think that is where the anti-christ will sit and demand to be worshiped in the rebuilt Jewish temple. I believe it says in the Bible the anti-Christ will be of Assyrian descent, does anyone know of any political leader which is an Assyrian in a powerful position? Is King Abdullah of Assyrian descent?.

I want peace for the whole world also, but as long as there is sin in the world there will be no peace. It is sin that causes war (greed, power, land and also wars fought in the name of religion, which is just another way for the prince of darkness to destroy us). The only way to world peace is through the Prince of Peace. His word to the world was to show others love, and it is through His death on the cross for all of us His love was shown.

Maranatha,

Julie

Actually, according to the Book of Daniel, the Antichrist will be of Roman descent--descended from the people who destroyed Jerusalem and the temple. But you're right--the Antichrist will stop the daily sacrifices at the temple, commit the abomination of desolation there, and demand to be worshipped as God.

And in regards to the way to peace, all I can say is that truer words were never spoken!

Thanks Kathy :). I'll have to read up on it in Daniel. I love to read the end time prophecies in the Bible.

I thought I had heard a preacher say once that the anti-christ would be assyrian. LOL I'll have to look that up too. I'm not sure what country an assyrian would come from.

Marantha!

Julie

Well, you know, Assyria destroyed the Northern Kingdom of Israel a long time before Babylon did the same thing to the Southern Kingdom of Judah. If I knew where to find that passage about the Assyrian, I'd look it up, but since I don't, I'll post this passage from Daniel instead.

While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the Lord my God for his holy hill— while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. He instructed me and said to me, “Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding. As soon as you began to pray, a word went out, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the word and understand the vision:

“Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

“Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” (Daniel 9:20-27, NIV)

Thanks Kathy,

I remember reading that but had forgotten about it.

The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” (Daniel 9:20-27, NIV)

That definitely is a Roman ruler.

I love these golden nuggets from the Bible. The Holy Bible is like a an ancient room you enter and keep finding treasures and secret passages and riddles and deep mysteries waiting to be discovered. It was Daniel who God told that the "Book" would be sealed until the time of the end.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Well many are traveling to and fro, and knowledge has definitely been increased.

Looking up for our redemption draweth nigh...

Maranatha,

Julie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Hi Kathy, Tammy,

Just thinking of our conversation above:

These verses in Micah and Isaiah mention "The Assyrian". Maybe it will be like prophecies of Jesus our Messiah. The prophecies say He will be born in Bethlehem, He will be a Nazarene, and He will come out of Egypt. All three of these prophecies are true. Our Messiah was born in Bethlehem, Joseph and Mary lived in Egypt with Jesus, and also our Messiah lived in Nazareth, which make all three prophecies true. The anti-christ (satan incarnate) will copy God so maybe the prophecies for satan's anti-christ will be several places also. He will be a Roman, Assyrian, and then live in Jerusalem. There are prophecies about the anti-christ probably we haven't even discovered yet. The Bible is a very deep and mysterious book, who can fathom all of it's secrets?

Below are some verses which mention "The Assyrian".

"And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men. And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders." (Micah 5:5-6, KJV)

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth... For the Lord God of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land. Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian... For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction." (Isaiah 10:20-25, KJV)

"Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire: And his breath, as an overflowing stream... And the Lord shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones. For through the voice of the Lord shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod. And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the Lord shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it. For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it." (Isaiah 30:27-33, KJV)

See you in the air soon!

Julie

Tammy,

Yes, that's true, some people know, however, he has not yet been revealed to the whole world. However, you know the rules about posting such information, so it shouldn't surprise you that the posts are gone. Can't take a chance, since forums are being watched, etc.

No personal comments on said person, therefore, we have to stick to the rules,
for our own good, and safety, and for the good of the website, to stay up and running.

Let's continue to watch for the coming of Jesus, for the Anti Christ will show up soon enough on the world stage, once we are gone.

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Texas Sue
The Pope will travel to Jordan and Israel the last week of May to promote religious "PEACE". He will be traveling with a rabbi and a muslim iman. He will visit King Abdullah first in Ammon, then go to Bethlehem (Palestinians) and Jerusalem (Jews). My end times signs alarm was going off as I read the article.

P.S. King Abdullah in Jordan actually has control of the Temple Mount through the Waqf. When Jerusalem was recaptured by Israel in 1967 for some strange reason even though the Jews had won back the Temple Mount they turned around and gave control to Adbullah. Still wondering what that was about.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4517985,00.html

Texas Sue,

" My end times signs alarm was going off as I read the article."

I totally agree with your above statement.

Here's my reply on another thread which also pertains to this article and discussion.

Since Pope Francis is suppose to be the last Pope, he therefore, will be the opposite of Peter, who walked with Jesus. This Pope will most likely be the false religious leader. For those who have eyes to see/read and ears to hear, this Pope's own words, written and spoken, should convince those of us who are watching for signs and prophecies of the Lord's return, that he will be in cahoots with the A.C. He stated, that atheists go to heaven, aliens can be baptised, etc. Therefore, be not surprised at what he says or does next, he is beginning to fit into his role. Now he says that wealth should be redistributed amongst the poor. Talk is cheap; if he really believes that, then he can easily start distributed the riches of the Vatican. I don't see him making a first move in good faith, I doubt very much, if he will.

Keep watching the news reports as He is suppose to travel to Israel on May 25th, with a Jewish & Muslim religious leaders.
Hmmm trying to unite Christianity, Jewish & Muslim religion together as one...It is he, who has come on the spotlight, and his turn is coming,
to deceive the whole world, along with the A.C.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jewish and Muslim religious leaders from Argentina will travel with Pope Francis on his visit to the Middle East.

Rabbi Abraham Skorka and Omar Abboud, friends of the pope from his time as archbishop of Buenos Aires, will be part of the papal delegation May 24-26 at the invitation of the Vatican. The pope will visit Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian Authority.

Skorka is rector of the Latin American Rabbinical Seminary in Buenos Aires. Abboud is director of the Institute for Interreligious Dialogue in Buenos Aires and is a former secretary-general of the Islamic Center of Argentina. Both have been participants in interreligious dialogue with the pope.

“The sensitivity shown by Pope Francis to other religions is a major step in interreligious dialogue,” said Claudio Epelman, executive director of the Latin American Jewish Congress, which organized a pilgrimage in February to Israel for Jews, Muslims and Catholics.

http://www.jspacenews.com/pope-travel-rabbi-muslim-leader-israel/

He may well become the leader of the one-world religion, following our departure. I can see him filling that role.