Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In How Many Places Is This Happening

When I turned on my computer just now the lead story on Yahoo was about a high school student whose lunch was taken from him and thrown in the trash because his account was in arrears by less than $5.00. He was not aware that his account had slipped into the red and was embarrassed publicly in front of his friends and went hungry all day.

His name, along with several other students were posted on a lunch account poster to further humiliate them. His mother, furious when she found out about this, not only paid up her son's account but paid the balance of all the other student's lunch accounts. She is not wealthy, in fact she works two jobs just to pay bills and raise her children.

When his mom went to Facebook with the story, several others told of their children's lunches being thrown in the trash at the checkout and going hungry all day. What a disgrace and what kind of personnel in a school would treat children this way? Some of these were young elementary students. This is pretty sad and disgusting.

I cannot stand the thought of anyone going hungry, especially a child or young person. In addition to that is the humiliation and shame poured on them in front of their peers. This could scar them emotionally for a very long time, maybe for life.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/mom-pays-off-every-student-s-balance-following-son-s-denial-of-school-lunch--184851942.html

This is one of my favorite songs. Children are not able to help themselves and the adults who should look out for them many times do not.

Bless The Beasts And the Children
The Carpenters, Barry De Vorzon, and Renee Armand

Bless the beasts and children
For in this world they have no voice
They have no choice
For the world can never be
A world they see
Light their ways

When the darkness souronds them
Give them love
Let it shine all around them
Give them shelter from the storm
Keep them safe
Keep them warm
Light their ways

Give them love
Give them shoulder from the storm
Keep them safe
Keep them warm

Re: In How Many Places Is This Happening

"This is pretty sad and disgusting."
Agreed.

The day the Lord comes back and rules will be the gladdest day, for then this world will be under His righteous and wise and merciful rule.

You are right Regina. I am reminded of what Jesus said about anyone offending one of His little ones, that it would be better for them to have millstone tied around their necks and be thrown into the sea. Judgment day is coming.

Texas Sue & Regina:

That is a cruel, and terrible thing to do to any child, how heartless, to take the food and throw it out, and let a child go hungry. These people will surely suffer the consequences of treating children, in such a cold and heartless way. It is written, "Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold'; therefore,many hearts have turned cold" towards even the youngest in our society. Anyone who would intentionally starve a child, has a cold heart, and no love in them, for others.
There is so much wickedness going on right now, especially concerning children, that surely God the Father is shedding tears, as He watches how they treat those most innocent.

Lord Jesus Come quickly, come and take these little ones at the Rapture so that they will never hunger or thirst no more. Amen.

Valerie

Texas Sue
When I turned on my computer just now the lead story on Yahoo was about a high school student whose lunch was taken from him and thrown in the trash because his account was in arrears by less than $5.00. He was not aware that his account had slipped into the red and was embarrassed publicly in front of his friends and went hungry all day.

His name, along with several other students were posted on a lunch account poster to further humiliate them. His mother, furious when she found out about this, not only paid up her son's account but paid the balance of all the other student's lunch accounts. She is not wealthy, in fact she works two jobs just to pay bills and raise her children.

When his mom went to Facebook with the story, several others told of their children's lunches being thrown in the trash at the checkout and going hungry all day. What a disgrace and what kind of personnel in a school would treat children this way? Some of these were young elementary students. This is pretty sad and disgusting.

I cannot stand the thought of anyone going hungry, especially a child or young person. In addition to that is the humiliation and shame poured on them in front of their peers. This could scar them emotionally for a very long time, maybe for life.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/mom-pays-off-every-student-s-balance-following-son-s-denial-of-school-lunch--184851942.html

This is one of my favorite songs. Children are not able to help themselves and the adults who should look out for them many times do not.

Bless The Beasts And the Children
The Carpenters, Barry De Vorzon, and Renee Armand

For in this world they have no voice
They have no choice
For the world can never be
A world they see
Light their ways

Give them love
Give them shelter from the storm
Keep them safe
Keep them warm
Light their ways

Give them love
Give them shoulder from the storm
Keep them safe
Keep them warm

Sadly, it also happened in Salt Lake City, UT, too, T/Sue.

Maranatha!
Tammy