Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holocaust: "political scheme created to influence public emotion and gain wealth.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/05/california-school-district-gives-students-jaw-dropping-holocaust-assignment-in-attempt-to-meet-common-core-standards/

An assignment given to Rialto school district students in California to write an essay on whether the Holocaust was real or made up for financial and political gain.

You gotta love the name of the Interim Superintendent, Mohammad Z. Islam .

Golly gee wiz...could it be a bit of bias going on here?

Re: Holocaust: "political scheme created to influence public emotion and gain wealth.”

Hey Steve! How about a--"Well, duh!?!" All those students have to do, is to visit a Jewish Center/or look up "Holocaust" on their computers.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Holocaust: "political scheme created to influence public emotion and gain wealth.”

Hey Steve,

Mohammed Z. Islam should visit the sight of the Treblinka death camp or Auschwitz and watch the tapes of the bodies being placed on conveyers and then dumped into a large cavernous hole in the ground to be buried.

Dwight D. Eisenhower visited a death camp in Germany known as Ohrdruf. He was accompanied by Generals Omar Bradley and George Patton. In a letter to General George Marshall on April 15, 1945 (preserved in the Eisenhower Presidential Library), Eisenhower describes his experience. He told Marshall, "I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to 'propaganda'". On April 18, Eisenhower sent pictures taken during his visit at Ohrdruf to English Prime Minister Winston Churchill with a short note that said "I think they tell their own story."

Mohammed Z. Islam may as well have said our former President Dwight D. Eisenhower was lying.

The Bible says what is right will be wrong and what is wrong will be right in the end of days.

Maranatha,

Julie