Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trusting into God's hands

Valerie, when I said in the post re:Lora, trusting you into God's hands, I just want to tell you what happened last night to us as a witness of God's faithful care.
The last couple days, weird electrical outage happened at various places in the house, and then would come back on. The microwave, dishwasher, an outlet, lights in a room, the computer went off, places that didn't seem to go together. We tried flipping the breakers. An electrician came, couldn't find something wrong in the box inside the house.
He thought he saw some charred area outside where the line came into the house.
the Hydro company came after 9 last night, and sure enough, something shorted or I'm not sure how it started, but the wiring and covering that connects to the house burned through, a fire started but God put it out!
I've prayed for years for God to protect us. He did protect us these days from a house fire! We have the cut, burned cable from the repairs, going to keep it. It's our testimony that God saved us from having a fire.
Trusting Lora into God's hands, Valerie, the same God who helped me and my husband.

Re: trusting into God's hands

Praise God Regina..

Thank you Jesus for your hedge of protection around Regina and her family..what could have been a tragedy is a beautiful testimony of trusting in God's hands..

Re: trusting into God's hands

Regina, THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!

Praise God, Thank you Jesus, that God protected you, your husband and your home.

God is such a good and loving Father, who cares and loves us,
beyond words. The Lord never ceases to amaze me; WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD!
God is Awesome, He looks out for the needs of His children and sends help when we least expect it. Regina, you are so right to trust all things in God`s hands. I trust God, and I have entrusted Lora into His hands, knowing how much I love her as my child. God loves her so much more because she is His child too; After All, We're God`s children and The Lord is Our Heavenly Father.

I hear you dear Sister in Christ, and I`m so grateful, that you and yours are safe. God loves you very much, and only wants good for those who love Him.

I'm Praising and trusting God to see Lora through it all.

I'm so blessed to have such caring people like yourself Regina on the forum.

In Jesus`Love,

Valerie