Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Push For Amazon and PayPal To Blacklist Christian/Conservative Websites

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

the Southern Poverty Law Center has labeled groups with values it doesn’t tolerate as “hate groups,” but now the organization is taking its attacks a step further, demanding Amazon and PayPal blacklist bloggers and websites that don’t fall in line with its leftist agenda.

Read more at:

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/May05/051.html

Re: Push For Amazon and PayPal To Blacklist Christian/Conservative Websites

Some of the organizations that the Southern Poverty Law Center has posted as "HATE GROUPS" are Focus On The Family, Don Wildmon's organization and Concerned Women of America due to their Biblical stand on homosexuality. The SPLC is nothing more than a communist founded front which is a tool for causing anarchy and destruction of America. It would be interesting to find out the connections and true past of its founders and operaters. Who is the true "hate group"?

Yeah, really!

Pray, everyone! Pray that Amazon and PayPal will not cave into this evil organization's pressure!

Kathy..

I agree we need to pray that these things won't happen..But we all know that things are going to get worse and worse here for Christians. So nothing I hear anymore about Christian getting attacked or their rights taken away, (because they are Christians), surprises me anymore.

There may come a day when they shut down Christian web pages.

Valerie if you agree maybe YOU should get everybody's phone number so we can keep in touch with each other if a day ever happens that they do shut Christian web pages down.

Sandy,

I think I'll leave that up to the members here, whether, they want to leave a phone number or not. Some may think it's a good idea, and others may not. I’ll need to discuss this with the Mods. Kathy G. Texas Sue, and get their opinion on it as well, then I'll get back to you on this.

God Bless,

Valerie

Or, better yet...we get raptured first. As Kathy would say, wouldn't you, Kath!?

So hopefully 'n' prayerfully, we'll all soon be on our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven'...where we won't have to put up such most uncalled for abuses.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sandy
Kathy..

I agree we need to pray that these things won't happen..But we all know that things are going to get worse and worse here for Christians. So nothing I hear anymore about Christian getting attacked or their rights taken away, (because they are Christians), surprises me anymore.

There may come a day when they shut down Christian web pages.

Valerie if you agree maybe YOU should get everybody's phone number so we can keep in touch with each other if a day ever happens that they do shut Christian web pages down.

Sandy, I discussed this with the Moderators too. The majority of
us feel that it's too risky, and may put a member in a dangerous situation.

We do not want to be in possession of that kind of information which can easily be collected by whoever or whatever is monitoring our emails, websites, internet traffic, etc. Too risky if it falls into the wrong hands through no fault of our own.

We'll soon be together in Heaven via the Rapture, safe and sound; let's not take any chances, instead, let's pray for one another instead, if we get discounted, and leave it in God's hands.

Valerie

Valerie..

You are probably right.. I was just concerned because I believe if the Lord tarries that with the gov't we have today that Christians will come under attack more and more and so will Christian web pages..