Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You've Been Sold Out

Fasten your seatbelts for this one. What we have suspected that may have been going on behind the scenes (behind closed doors) has been!

He mentions concerns for personal safety by revealing certain info and mentions Andrew Breitbart, Tom Clancy and someone name Hastings(?) as examples of people who knew too much and were silenced. Color emphasis is mine.

FAUR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

From Dave Hodge's Common Sense website and radio show:

World War III Has Already Been Lost and the Chinese Are In the Process of Occupying Amerika
May 5, 2014 - Featured, Main, War - Tagged: Chinese takeover of America, cliven bundy, dave hodges, dave hodges and the common sense show, Dr. Jim Garrow, federal reserve, harry reid, putin, solar energy zones, the common sense show, ukraine, world war III - no comments

Dave Hodges

May 5, 2014

The Common Sense Show

You have been sold out behind closed doors

The title is bold, but it is all out in the open. By tomorrow at this time, you will know the entire story and what America will look like in the coming months. Fasten your seatbelt and make sure you store food, water and ammunition because the train has left the station and AmeriKa is headed for a head-on train wreck of epic proportions.

Last night, May 4, 2014, I interviewed Dr. Jim Garrow, the 43 year ex-CIA veteran who is exposing many NWO plots, at least to the level that his national security oath will let him. In promoting the show, I was purposely vague because I knew where I was going to take the show, because I knew the areas that Dr. Garrow has been speaking about in other interviews. However, I was preparing to take this interview to a level not yet heard on talk radio. I was vague in my show description because I wanted the show to not be taken down by the powers that be. However, the first 10 minutes of my show we were still tampered with as Dr. Garrow, News Director Annie DeRiso and myself all experienced independent and simultaneous communications issues. Dr. Garrow and I subsequently changed our communications venues and the show proceeded.

In a two part series, I am writing a brief synopsis of the last two hours of the interview which will contain some revelations, on my part, that I did not fully cover last night. The reason that some critical issues did not get covered last night is because Dr. Garrow cannot talk about some of the issues because of his national security oath and I did not want to place him in a position of looking like he had been talking about what he is not supposed be revealing. As it was, Dr. Garrow refused to answer 5 questions I put to him last night in deference to his national security oath.

After this two part series has a chance to circulate, I will release the second and third hours of the interview late tomorrow night or on Wednesday morning.

Information Not Yet Revealed

Since early last August, I have been holding on to some information that I was told I better keep quiet unless I was able to collaborate some of the information with another well known source and this was necessary for my own personal safety. To be the sole purveyor of this information would have placed me in a greatly compromised position similar to Breitbart, Hastings and Clancy. After nine plus months, it is a relief to finally get this out into the public arena.

Much of what I am going to reveal is going to read like a jig saw puzzle. I am going to reveal a story of Chinese takeover of this country and Dr. Garrow provides complementary and novel information to the level of which he is permitted to speak.

Read the whole story at link:

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/05/world-war-iii-has-already-been-lost-and-the-chinese-are-in-the-process-of-occupying-amerika/

AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE IS THIS NOTE FROM DAVE:

You now know about 25% of what has been revealed to me. Patience is a virtue, because what I am about to reveal tomorrow will change the face of America, forever!

Re: You've Been Sold Out

Sue,

I am so glad that I have Jesus. No wonder men's hearts will fail them for what they see coming upon the earth.

I went to the site and read the whole article, it would be totally alarming if I didn't have Jesus, my precious savior in my heart. I remember Dimitri Duduman, who wrote "Through The Fire" said God told him that when Americans begin to fight against the government in the middle of the country (where the minerals are) then He would come for those that are His.

Maranatha,

Julie

Wow Julie, who would have thought that a fight over a piece of land in Nevada would be a sign of the closeness of the rapture!!!! I'm excited now!

Dave Hodges posted PART II of this story today. You can read it at the link below. Just a word of caution - take a deep breath and thank God that He holds your life in HIS HANDS before reading. This is strong stuff and hard to read. It's much worse than I ever imagined. I knew we were being compromised but this is beyond the pale. Will anyone be held responsible for this?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/06/world-war-iii-has-already-been-lost-and-the-chinese-are-in-the-process-of-occupying-amerika-part-two/

Texas Sue
Wow Julie, who would have thought that a fight over a piece of land in Nevada would be a sign of the closeness of the rapture!!!! I'm excited now!

Me too, T/Sue & Julie!!! Me too.

PLEASE COME QUCKLY, LORD JESUS, & TAKE US HOME TO BE WITH YOU 4EVER!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thought you would like to see what happens now in this country to people who publish the truth. Dave Hodges Common Sense Show site and his family were under attack a few days ago. (The articles above are from his website) He does not go into detail about exactly what happened but it must have been really bad for him to go offline for three days. Here is his story:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/06/01/dave-hodges-has-not-left-the-building/