Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Mid East Prophecy Update - May, 2014 - Pastor J.D. Faraq

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update - May 4th, 2014

Published on May 4, 2014
Pastor JD shares three reasons why Secretary of State John Kerry's remarks concerning Israel being an apartheid state may be a game changer.

Re: Mid East Prophecy Update - May 11,, 2014 - Pastor J.D. Faraq

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Pastor JD presents four questions to skeptics putting the burden of proof on those who do not believe we are on the cusp of the rapture of the church to explain why.

The President of the Ghana Catholic Bishops Conference, the Most Rev Joseph Osei-Bonsu, has refuted media reports that the Vatican had stated that the second coming of Jesus Christ may not happen.

Ignore Claims That Jesus Will Not Come Again - Catholic Bishops

“The publication is the fabrication of a mischievous and malicious person. The views stated in it do not come from any Cardinal in the Vatican,” he declared in a statement.

He said none of the 216 Cardinals bore the name Giorgio Salvadore and explained that there was, indeed, a Cardinal Salvatore de Giorgi, an Archbishop Emeritus of Palermo.

He said Cardinal de Giorgi, an 83-year-old retired Archbishop, was not the spokesperson of the Vatican.

“The official spokesperson of the Vatican is called Fr Federico Lombardi,” he stated.

The Most Rev Osei-Bonsu explained that if a Cardinal of the Catholic Church had made those untrue and blasphemous statements about Jesus, he would be called to order by the Pope.

That, he said, was because the views espoused in the publication went against Catholic and, indeed, Biblical teaching.

“The second coming of Christ or the Son of Man at some time in the future is part of our Christian tradition. It is found in the following passages in the New Testament: Matthew 24:3, 27, 37, 39; 1 Corinthians 15:23; Hebrews 10:24; 1 Thessalonians 2:19; 3:13; 4:15; 5:23; 2 Thessalonians 2:1, 8, 9; James 5:7, 8; 2 Peter 1:16; 3:4, 12; 1 John 2:28.

“It is also found in the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed that we recite in church: ‘He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead’,” he stated.

The Most Rev Osei-Bonsu, who is also the Bishop of the Konongo-Mampong Diocese, said no one knew the time of Christ’s return, as was written in Mark 13:32, “But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

He explained that ‘that day’ clearly referred to the Parousia, the return of Christ at the end of time, and stated that if neither the Son (Jesus) nor the angels knew the time of the second coming, how would any Cardinal, or any person for that matter, know?

On claims in the publication that Jesus was drunk at the time He made the prediction, the Most Rev Osei-Bonsu said there was no evidence in the Bible, or anywhere else, that Christ was “drunk” when he made that statement.

“The publication is just malicious and blasphemous and I would urge all Catholics and, indeed, all Christians, to ignore it and treat it with the contempt that it deserves,” he said.

Source: Daily Graphic

http://news.peacefmonline.com/pages/news/201404/197465.php

The examiner is one of these newspapers, that print some truth, and the rest are stories written for shock factor, and sensationalism in order to sell papers for entertainment. I really dislike this kind of papers, because of it makes people believe lies, and yes you'll find them under different names as well by independent owners...It's too bad they have to print lies, and have people believing them.

As you know, I rather have the truth, so I went searching for it, and this is the real story, behind, this fabricated lie.

Good or bad, let's stick to the truth, let's not start making up lies, or believing them. Too many people, are mislead, and it so easily done these days on the internet.

Valerie

JESUS IS COMING THAT'S A FACT, AND I'M STICKING TO IT!

MARANATHA!

You said it, Valerie! And I applaud that bishop for standing up for the truth the way he did.

Me 2, Valerie. Me 2!!!

I guess, that b/c it was Mother's Day...that Pastor J.D. didn't give his weekly M-E Prophecy Update, did he!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Mid East Prophecy Update - May 18,, 2014 - Pastor J.D. Faraq

Pastor J.D. Faraq apologizes on the video. He says that he made a huge mistake, for taking the word of the examiner newspaper which said the stated the Catholic Cardinal/ speaker in the Vatican said that the Pope mentioned Jesus was not coming back! Nonsense!.

Now the Pastor found out The examiner is a satire newspaper and told people not to go there, it's a terrible place. He received emails telling him that, what he reported last week was not true.

This is why, I had to search out the truth and found out last week, that this was a lie, and I didn't want anyone here believe this terrible lie. Pastor Faraq should checked his news source a lot closer, before, condemning any Christian church, to make sure the sources are reliable before he comes down on any church or person. Let the truth be known, but let us not be so quick to spread lies...!

Valerie
The President of the Ghana Catholic Bishops Conference, the Most Rev Joseph Osei-Bonsu, has refuted media reports that the Vatican had stated that the second coming of Jesus Christ may not happen.

Ignore Claims That Jesus Will Not Come Again - Catholic Bishops

“The publication is the fabrication of a mischievous and malicious person. The views stated in it do not come from any Cardinal in the Vatican,” he declared in a statement.

He said none of the 216 Cardinals bore the name Giorgio Salvadore and explained that there was, indeed, a Cardinal Salvatore de Giorgi, an Archbishop Emeritus of Palermo.

He said Cardinal de Giorgi, an 83-year-old retired Archbishop, was not the spokesperson of the Vatican.

“The official spokesperson of the Vatican is called Fr Federico Lombardi,” he stated.

The Most Rev Osei-Bonsu explained that if a Cardinal of the Catholic Church had made those untrue and blasphemous statements about Jesus, he would be called to order by the Pope.

That, he said, was because the views espoused in the publication went against Catholic and, indeed, Biblical teaching.

“The second coming of Christ or the Son of Man at some time in the future is part of our Christian tradition. It is found in the following passages in the New Testament: Matthew 24:3, 27, 37, 39; 1 Corinthians 15:23; Hebrews 10:24; 1 Thessalonians 2:19; 3:13; 4:15; 5:23; 2 Thessalonians 2:1, 8, 9; James 5:7, 8; 2 Peter 1:16; 3:4, 12; 1 John 2:28.

“It is also found in the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed that we recite in church: ‘He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead’,” he stated.

The Most Rev Osei-Bonsu, who is also the Bishop of the Konongo-Mampong Diocese, said no one knew the time of Christ’s return, as was written in Mark 13:32, “But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

He explained that ‘that day’ clearly referred to the Parousia, the return of Christ at the end of time, and stated that if neither the Son (Jesus) nor the angels knew the time of the second coming, how would any Cardinal, or any person for that matter, know?

On claims in the publication that Jesus was drunk at the time He made the prediction, the Most Rev Osei-Bonsu said there was no evidence in the Bible, or anywhere else, that Christ was “drunk” when he made that statement.

“The publication is just malicious and blasphemous and I would urge all Catholics and, indeed, all Christians, to ignore it and treat it with the contempt that it deserves,” he said.

Source: Daily Graphic

http://news.peacefmonline.com/pages/news/201404/197465.php

The examiner is one of these newspapers, that print some truth, and the rest are stories written for shock factor, and sensationalism in order to sell papers for entertainment. I really dislike this kind of papers, because of it makes people believe lies, and yes you'll find them under different names as well by independent owners...It's too bad they have to print lies, and have people believing them.

As you know, I rather have the truth, so I went searching for it, and this is the real story, behind, this fabricated lie.

Good or bad, let's stick to the truth, let's not start making up lies, or believing them. Too many people, are mislead, and it so easily done these days on the internet.

Valerie

JESUS IS COMING THAT'S A FACT, AND I'M STICKING TO IT!

MARANATHA!

Re: Mid East Prophecy Update - May 18,, 2014 - Pastor J.D. Faraq

NO MID EAST PROPHECY UPDATE FOR MAY 25, 2014...GUEST SPEAKER INSTEAD

THEREFORE, REPEAT POST OF LAST WEEKS PROPHECY BELOW: MORE INFORMATION ABOVE.