Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for me...

Once again, I've afflicted with a bladder infection.

I don't know if it's b/c I've started wearing Depend Undies or what. I do know that I've seen blood in my urine, but now it is gone. I, so far, am trying to fight it off with both Aleve (which works 12 hours each time you take a couple tablets) & now Aloe Vera Juice. I've also thought to add the Aloe Vera Juice to my daily Sunny D, which is a trick I learned from my late mother.

I've even prayed to Jesus, to ask Him to please left this affliction off of me...reminding Him about that woman who had a blood affliction, who touched the hem of His garment, and she got healed. Jesus told her that it was her faith that got her healed.

And now I need your prayers too.

Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I'll be sooo very glad when Jesus raptures us, and that those of us whom are afflicted with this or any other sickness, will never again be struck with theses maladies ever again. And that we'll all be set completely free of our illnesses once 'n' forever too.

Re: Please pray for me...

Tammy, I am praying for you to completely be free of these infections. Did you know that you can now get Aloe Vera in capsules? Much easier to take and it works just as well. Also for bladder problems, put a little fresh parsley in your salads or other dishes, its' great for urinary problems. Cranberries and cranberry juice also help. In fact you can get cranberry in capsules or tablets also where the health and nutritional supplements are on the store shelf. Looking foreard to a praise report!

Saying a prayer for you Tammy! God is hearing you and all praying for you. Yes, what Valerie said, cranberry juice is helpful because it is acidic, stops the infection, and the extra fluid is good for you. Drink lots of water, too.
Flush that infection away

Praying for you too Tammy,

Regina, you must of read my mind, as well as Texas Sue. Cranberry juice was on my mind, used it every time for urinary infections. Works wonders. Tammy give it a try, or you can get the cranberry in your health food store as a capsule, which is a strong strength, which also works well. I do recommend the juice, it takes good as well.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Valerie, T/Sue, Regina & All--

At Herb's Herbs, a local health store here in town, is where I buy my annual "large" jug of straight Aloe Vere Juice. I love the way it tastes! I like to take a couple sips or so of it as often as I can, as well as adding it to my Sunny D/or Ocean Spray Pink Grapefruit Juice in the morning. Living here in the desert, I do drink "alot" of water. Before moving down here to the desert, I never really liked water that much, but now I do. For b/c it having to be reverse osmosissed (sp.?), I find it to being a lot sweeter to drink.

As for the Cranberry Juice...I can also get it in bottles of Ocean Spray form; and since I'm not too keen on its taste, I just now thought of adding Aloe Vera Juice to it, the same way I do to the above juices. Then, it'll taste better. This coming Monday, I will buy a bottle of O.S. Cranberry Juice when I go grocery shopping.

Thanks sooo much for your prayers and most helpful tips. Btw, as long as I keep sipping Aloe Vera (and drinking lotsa water) my condition clears up. I'll also try to stay clear of those Depend Undies too for a while.

Please keep praying for me, that my above mentioned affliction "will" clear up, too.

I will indeed, keep you all informed about my condition 'n' all, OK!?

'n' ...

Maranatha!
Tammy

I am so sorry you are having this problem and will definitely pray for complete healing for you.

I read an article on Dr. Mercola's site and he suggested:

D-Mannose promotes a healthy balance of flora and – here's the real winner – it can support urinary tract health. The D-Mannose found naturally in cranberries, other fruits, and some plants, however, is exceptional for helping you promote a healthy urinary tract.

Although cranberry juice can assist your efforts, I would not advise using it in its juice form. It simply has far too much sugar in it and because it is high in fructose, that can potentially lead you to health issues. Recent studies suggest that components found in cranberry extract may work the same way as cranberry juice.

Certain probiotic strains, like L. acidophilus, have demonstrated the ability to support a health balance of flora. Additionally, studies have also shown that L. acidophilus supports the health of the vaginal and urethral linings. Plus, it shows positive effects in the support of urinary tract health overall. He also has a pill now that contains all three of these ingredients that you can purchase.

I hope some of this information might be able to help you and that you will be completely cured of this issue as I will continue praying for you. Much love!

I too will be praying for you Tammy. In the name of Jesus, we ask for a healing for Tammy from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Thank you Lord Amen.

Tammy please keep us posted,

Maranatha,

Julie

I'm bumping this up.

Hi Everyone!

Not only did I find pure cranberry juice @ one of my favorite grocery stores...I also discovered that they also carry the cranberry medicine for which to cure one of that blasted bladder infection too.

Meanwhile, my brother order me not one-but "TWO" bottles of cranberry medicine that will arrive here tomorrow 05.08.2014. I only had to pay $12.80 for one bottle, while I got the second bottle FREE.

Not only do I take the cranberry juice straight...I also mix it with my Sunny D juice in the morning. It's a trick that I learned from my late Mother, when she was alive...when she mixed the Aloe Vera Juice with the OJ; when I was recovering from the Phillippian Flu.

So, me thinks that I'm finally at long last, on my road back to recovery.

Anyhoo, I thought that I should let ya' all know the currant news of my recovery.

And I thank ya' all for your prayers too.

& !!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi! Good Morning, Everyone!

Guess what!? My Cranberry plus Vitamin C softgels (plus one FREE bottle)arrived in yesterday's snail mail!!!

I am to take preferrably two softgels with every meal. I only eat two meals a day, but if I get too hungry...then I drink a bottle of BOOST, which counts as a meal. Plus I drink lotsa water too.

Anyhoo, I just thought that ya' all would like to know my latest news.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Tammy,

I'm so glad you found the cranberry medicine with the vit. C. and are on the road to recovery!

I'm going to tell a friend about this cranberry medicine I think they could use some too.

Maranatha,

Julie

Glad to hear that you are on the mend Tammy. Stick with the vitamin C and cranberry, it is the best choice.

I also take a couple of garlic capsules every day. Garlic is like a detergent for your blood and liver, cleaning up all the toxic waste in the blood. Garlic is antifungal, antibiotic, antiseptic, and antibacterial. Those who kept garlic and oinions in their houses and in their diet during the middle ages DID NOT die of Bubonic Plague. It is the best thing you can take for the body's overall health and well being.

Thank you, T/Sue & Julie.

Sue, can one get the Garlic in pill/or capsule form? And if so--then I can always ask the gals @ my favorite supermarket about whether or not they carry them as well.

And I will indeed, stick with my Cranberry plus Vitamin C softgels.

You know what? I may have discovered that I get very itchy palms of my hands IF I take more than four (two before breakfast & two at lunch) of these softgels a day. So, me thinks that I may have to cut back on the third dosage for the day...I am a kidsized petite little woman after all.

What do YOU think!?

Thank you both for your most helpful suggestions too. Again...

&

Maranatha!
Tammy