Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RFID CHIPS FUSE WITH HUMAN BRAIN CELLS AND CAN BE CONTROLLED

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Revelation 13:16 - 18
King James Version (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Re: RFID CHIPS FUSE WITH HUMAN BRAIN CELLS AND CAN BE CONTROLLED

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The chip is the mark of the beast 2014 2017 MUST SEE!!!

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

2014 Urgent Mark of the Beast Revealed!!

NOTE: CORRECTION

THE MARK OF THE BEAST, ERROR IN VIDEO...IT IS NOT...THE MARK OF THE "BEST" 666

Those who willing take the Mark will be condemned to Hell, there is no hope for them. Therefore, do not take the mark of the beast, or worship the beast, for your soul will be doomed for eternity.

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."[Rev 14:9-12]

"If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God . . . . And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night. . . . Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus."
(Rev. 14:9-12)

Eventually the truth comes out doesn't it. I am sure a satanic world leader will want the entire global population to operate with a "hive mind" and follow instructions slavishly with no independent thought. The chip will achieve that nicely. This is one of the reasons that taking it will bring eternal judgment to the nether regions. Not only will the bearer of the mark become less than human (only humans made in the image of God can be saved) but they will no longer have an independent will capable of choosing God. They will be no more than slaves of satan, robotic servants to the king of darkness.

Texas Sue & Everyone,

Here's an article and update, on what's just ahead.

DARPA Brain Chips to Implant False Memories

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is developing brain chips that will implant or remove specific memories from a subject, a prospect some may deem chilling given DARPA’s previous advocacy of authentication microchips. Neuroscientists foresee a brave new world where minds can be programmed using lasers, drugs and microchips in order to create false memories, a technology that has already been used on mice

continues:

http://www.infowars.com/darpa-brain-chips-to-implant-false-memories/

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

Eek! That's all we need--to have memories of things that never happened!