Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OK, where's everybody!?!

Hi Fellow RFTH Family!

Where's everybody!?!

I'm asking, b/c surely our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven' hasn't happened yet...has it!? I'm asking, and I hope that I haven't been left behind...and that we're still here on earth, aren't we!?!

Also, RFTH seems to be eerily quiet, what with no one posting anything today, except our Leader--Valerie.

So PLEASE count yourselves in as all counted for!!! OK!?!

To begin with, I'm still here...how about YOU!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: OK, where's everybody!?!

Hi Tammy!

I'm here, reading post and thinking of posting some things. I thought RFTH has been quiet too. It's like we are waiting and listening for the "Shofar Blast".

Maranatha,

Julie

Guess we're all just waiting, at this point. Question is, how much longer will we have to wait?

I'm still here, day & night...waiting with you all for that shofar blast!

Today, has been a busy day for me, grocery shopping, doing some chores, and
allergies acting up; took an allergy pill, benadryl, and got so drowsy, past out and slept for the longest time; sure felt good, sleeping that is.

Tammy, Julie, Kathy & all, it's the lull before the storm, so everyone's in hiding...just kidding! LOL!

I post everyday, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, 12 months a year, haven't missed yet, except for a couple of times when my computer in the last 5 years broke down.

Glad to see, some members posting here, better than none at all.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I post when there is news to put on the forum. I am selective about what I post, preferring to share things that are really in line with rapture watching and uplifting, encouraging when that is possible. There is a lot of news happening but much of it is sensationalism and some just outright dis-information. It is a tough call sometimes. Just want to inform and encourage as much as possible and usually wait for the right thing to come along.

I still work fulltime also so sometimes I just read what others post. Waiting, praying, hoping that we are near the conclusion of our time here.

Here, just not having something to say. Today I went to a bible study on Ruth, discussing our Kinsman Redeemer and how Jesus is also, as part of that role, our avenger.
What a great day that will be when Satan is crushed for good, thrown into the lake of fire with the beast and false prophet. Total victory by our perfect redeemer.
come quickly Lord Jesus

Hi Fellow RFTH Family Members!

It's sooo wonderful to see that we're still here. Thank you all for making me feel better.

I got to thinking after I had posted this thread; about just how empty 'n' scared our unsaved loved ones & friends will feel after we're gone. I must admit that when I saw how eerily quiet RFTH was...it scared even me, to think that our impending 'Rapture Flight To Heaven' might've happened, and that I just might've got left behind.

I even checked all the news channels to see if even they might've noticed our sudden disappearances worldwide, and began to report by broadcasting our vanishings. Seeing as there was none, I felt better.

Were you too, by any chance, thinking the same thing I was thinking too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

LOL! You needn't have worried about that, Tammy. Since Jesus lives in your heart, when that trumpet blows, you're coming with us!

And you're right. When we're gone, it will be scary for our unsaved loved ones, to say the least. That's why we need to write left-behind letters and have them available for our unsaved relatives to find when we're out of here.

Hi everyone...

I am still here too..watching and waiting. Been very busy but I still read
everybody's posts and can't wait until we get to meet each other in person in our new home..

And Tammy..I agree with Kathy..Jesus lives in your heart and you have a speed ticket for the rapture

Thank you, Kathy & Sandy, for your reassurrances regarding me too being included in our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven.'

Btw, the night that RFTH seemed to be eerily void of us RFTH family members posting; I happened to be watching Billy Graham, his son--Franklin, and grandaughter, Cissy. First I saw an early black 'n' white BG Crusade Classic; then Franklin & Cissy chatting up with the newly widowed, Jan Crouch @ the Holy Land Experience theatre; and Franklin & Jan @ The Cove.

Franklin took his daughter, Cissy to Israel so she could see the "real" Holy Land. I especially liked it b/c they filmed inside what is said to being Jesus' empty tomb. Other times, whenever I see that site...one never gets to see inside that tomb. Then I saw them at the base of Golgotha, where Jesus was crucified. I finally noticed the path for which Jesus drug his cross. And finally, both Franklin & Cissy stood on the Mount of Olives, where Jesus' ascension took place. Awesome!!!

Now you know what I too was watchin', dontcha!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DSCUSSION PURPOSES!

To go along with my above post, here's "the" song that fits it to a major "T"...

"Then Came The Morning" by The Bill Gaither Trio

For looking through bars from inside what is said to be Jesus' tomb, you can see where His body had lain.

I forgot to mention that outside the tomb, Franklin & Cissy also photographed the round stone that was placed over the door of the tomb; and as the above beautiful song says--"The stone was rolled away, hope rose with the sun. Death had lost, and life had won. For morning had come.'

Maranatha!
Tammy