Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Word From the Lord About Mega Quakes and the Rapture!

I Received an email from Andrea, about a Word From the Lord in regards to the imminent Rapture, which I posted in the Prophecy Section as well as here.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"For Your Discernment"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Word From the Lord About Mega Quakes and the Rapture!

After listening to this video again, I was going to look up some of the large recent quakes. First I went to another forum to check on recent news and immediately found this info. This was a fast answer to prayer because I was asking the Lord where I should look to find a summary of recent quakes! Notice on this list that there have been FIVE (5) that are 7+ within the last 10 days. Also, there were 12 that were 6+. This list is massive and it is just for a ten day period leading up to and including today.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://raptureintheairnow.com/?topic=the-earth-is-groaning

WOW!!! Valerie & T/Sue,

Those conducting the Israeli-phony Palestinian(s) agreement(s) behind closed doors, think that they're sooo smart by not letting what they're discussiing go public...certainly can't hide anything from God, can they!?

Some how I just knew that these Mega-Quakes we're having **MUST** be related to the peace agreement.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie & T/Sue,

The 2nd part of my dream that I had during the wee hours "this" morning of 04.23.2014 (PLEASE CHECK THE Dreams, Visions & Propecies SECTION!!!) pertain to these two following chapters in Isaiah 14:12 & Isaiah 34!!! For in the 2nd part of my dream, I saw a bright red object fall from the night sky.

For the lead-in title at the top of the latter chapter reads--Fury Against the Nations; that "does" line-up perfectly with your thread title, Sue.

In the first part of my dream, I heard a loud piercing trumpet sound; like was heard in the last part of The Passion of the Christ film. You know--that scene for which after Jesus (Jim Caviesel) bowed His head and died; and then we saw a tear fall, and then there was an EQ.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie,

Please check out my newly posted--Both Hamas & Fatah Palestinians merging together as one... thread!

Surely, we (our Lord, you & I) must be on the same page here, aren't we!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I did read your post.

Time will tell if the dreams we're having are lined up.

The daily news reports and signs of earthquakes, wars and rumors of wars
are surely signs that the time is at hand.

Keep watching.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie & All,

On Fox10 News this morning, it has been reported that the talks between the Israelis & phony Palestinians has broke down, due to Abbas' Fatah joining forces with Hamas, a terrorist branch.

So therefore--the Peace Talks are on hold for now, and "NO" Peace Deal.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Quakes are increasing, but scientists aren't sure what it means

No, it's not your imagination: The Los Angeles area is feeling more earthquakes this year. After a relatively quiet period of seismic activity in the Los Angeles area, the last five months have been marked by five earthquakes larger than 4.0. That hasn't occurred since 1994, the year of the destructive Northridge earthquake that produced 53 such temblors.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-la-quakes-20140603-story.html

Wow these quakes are really happening fast. It is interesting to me that the lady on the video said they are happening in connection with the peace process.