Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ukrainian Jews Told To Register Or Be Deported

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Ukrainian Jews leaving Passover eve prayers were handed leaflets ordering them to either register with an interim government that is trying to make the eastern province of Donetsk Russian or face deportation.

But the pro-Russian separatist leader of Donetsk whose name was on the leaflets denied his organization was behind their printing, raising doubts about their authenticity and origin

"Some idiots yesterday were giving out these flyers in targeted areas," Denis Pushilin said in an interview with Ukrainian press, the website Think Progress reported Thursday.

The alarming report on the flyers in Ynet News, Israel's largest news website, said armed, masked men were waiting outside one synagogue to hand worshipers leaflets telling them to register with separatist forces.

The flyers said all Jews in the province over the age of 16 must register, provide a list of property they own and pay a registration fee of about $50 or "else have their citizenship revoked, face deportation and see their assets confiscated."

The leaflets also were handed out in other areas where pro-Russian activists have defied an ultimatum from Kiev to surrender, and asserted Donetsk is an independent "people's republic."

Read more:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ukraine-jews-registered-prorussian/2014/04/17/id/566228/?ns_mail_uid=612513&ns_mail_job=1564976_04172014&promo_code=4ezd9neh

Re: Ukrainian Jews Told To Register Or Be Deported

Flyers call for Jews to register with pro-Russians in Ukrainian city

Pro-Russian separatists from Donetsk in eastern Ukraine denied any involvement in the circulation of flyers calling on Jews to register with separatists and pay special taxes. The flyers were distributed earlier this week in the city, where pro-Russian separatists led by Denis Pushilin this month took over several government buildings and declared their secession from Ukraine as the Donetsk Republic amid a standoff with authorities.

The flyers were official-looking documents that carried what was presented as Pushilin’s signature, but the news site tvrain.ru on Wednesday quoted Pushilin as denying any connection to the flyers, calling them a provocation.

On Tuesday, the news website novosti.dn.ua reported that the flyers were handed out that day by three unidentified men in balaclava masks carrying a flag of the Russian Federation. According to the report, the men distributed the flyers next to a local synagogue. The website quoted unnamed sources from the local Jewish community as saying that the flyers were an attempt to provoke a conflict and blame the attack on the separatists.

Several anti-Semitic attacks, including a stabbing and the attempted torching of a synagogue, have occurred in Ukraine since the eruption in November of a revolution over the perceived pro-Russian policies of former President Viktor Yanukvych. He was ousted from power in February.

Many supporters of the revolution blamed pro-Russian provocateurs for the attacks.

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Flyers-call-for-Jews-to-register-with-pro-Russians-in-Ukrainian-city-348695

Valerie as I read this, I felt sick inside. I can only imagine another Holocaust. Hitler started out registering Jewish people and then deportation too. If anyone has read what Hitler did to Jews and Christians and anyone else he felt was offensive, it is the most horrific reading what happened to those poor people under Nazi rule and captivity.

Blessings to Israel, the Jewish homeland. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection over the Jewish nation and Jewish people everywhere.

Maranatha,

Julie

Valerie and Julie, I heard about this too today on the news. It gave me a sick feeling in my stomach as well, all I could think of was Hitler and the Holocaust. Why are Jews so persecuted, I mean I know the reason, I know its a supernatural hate. Its just there is no logic to it, they have been a rejected people for generations. I have always wondered, the tribulation is called the time of Jacobs trouble, it will not be a walk in the park for the Jews obviously, But it could never be as bad or equal to the Holocaust, Could it??? I certainly hope not.

Julie & Lucy, Thank you for your replies. I believe the Bible, clearly
states as to why, the Jewish people suffer.

My heart goes out to God's chosen people the Jews. God has a great love for His chosen people, however, before Jesus comes to bring, true lasting peace for the Jewish nation, and the world; there is much suffering still ahead for God's chosen people. Jesus knew this and the Lord wept over Jerusalem:

Luke 19:41

Jesus Weeps over Jerusalem

41 When He approached Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept over it, 42 saying, "If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes.…

Luke 13:34
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

The Crucifixion

Luke 23:29

…27 And following Him was a large crowd of the people, and of women who were mourning and lamenting Him. 28But Jesus turning to them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, stop weeping for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29"For behold, the days are coming when they will say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bore, and the breasts that never nursed.'…

http://biblehub.com/luke/23-28.htm

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

23:26-31 We have here the blessed Jesus, the Lamb of God, led as a lamb to the slaughter, to the sacrifice. Though many reproached and reviled him, yet some pitied him. But the death of Christ was his victory and triumph over his enemies: it was our deliverance, the purchase of eternal life for us. Therefore weep not for him, but let us weep for our own sins, and the sins of our children, which caused his death; and weep for fear of the miseries we shall bring upon ourselves, if we slight his love, and reject his grace. If God delivered him up to such sufferings as these, because he was made a sacrifice for sin, what will he do with sinners themselves, who make themselves a dry tree, a corrupt and wicked generation, and good for nothing! The bitter sufferings of our Lord Jesus should make us stand in awe of the justice of God. The best saints, compared with Christ, are dry trees; if he suffer, why may not they expect to suffer? And what then shall the d a m nation of sinners be! Even the sufferings of Christ preach terror to obstinate transgressors.

Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and for God's chosen people. Many will perish, however many will be saved in the end. Please pray for all who are lost all over the world, so that they too, may be saved in the end. For God desires that none should perish but that all would be saved. Thanks be to God.

For rejecting God's saving grace through Jesus, many inhabitants of the Earth will suffer God's wrath during the tribulation.

Lord have mercy on all of us, for all have sinned, and have come short of God's Glory.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie

Ukrainian Jews leaving Passover eve prayers were handed leaflets ordering them to either register with an interim government that is trying to make the eastern province of Donetsk Russian or face deportation.

But the pro-Russian separatist leader of Donetsk whose name was on the leaflets denied his organization was behind their printing, raising doubts about their authenticity and origin

"Some idiots yesterday were giving out these flyers in targeted areas," Denis Pushilin said in an interview with Ukrainian press, the website Think Progress reported Thursday.

The alarming report on the flyers in Ynet News, Israel's largest news website, said armed, masked men were waiting outside one synagogue to hand worshipers leaflets telling them to register with separatist forces.

The flyers said all Jews in the province over the age of 16 must register, provide a list of property they own and pay a registration fee of about $50 or "else have their citizenship revoked, face deportation and see their assets confiscated."

The leaflets also were handed out in other areas where pro-Russian activists have defied an ultimatum from Kiev to surrender, and asserted Donetsk is an independent "people's republic."

Read more:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ukraine-jews-registered-prorussian/2014/04/17/id/566228/?ns_mail_uid=612513&ns_mail_job=1564976_04172014&promo_code=4ezd9neh

Valerie,

Your above post, as I read it...the Book of Esther immediately came to mind.

Most every night after I've gone to bed, I do pray for the peace & blessing over all of Israel & Jerusalem...as well as for our Jewish brothers & sisters worldwide too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

When you see a headline like this it just makes your blood run cold! Shades of Hitler emrging again. I expect to see an outflow of Jewish families from Ukraine to Israel very soon. They must go home to be free and safe. In fact, from all across the world it is time for the Jewish people to return to their homeland and under the wings of God. Praying for the true peace of Jerusaalem.

Texas Sue,

I totally agree it is time for all Jewish people to go back home
especially the Ukrainian Jews, and here is an article that total agrees
with our feelings as well.

Jews urged to flee Ukraine by Holocaust survivor

ALL Jewish people should leave Ukraine at once, a Holocaust survivor warned last night, after “grotesque” anti-Semitic leaflets were handed out in the country. The pamphlets and posters, distributed in the eastern Ukraine city of Donetsk, demanded that the Jewish population register, pay a new tax or leave.

Continues:

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/news/world/471422/Jews-urged-to-flee-Ukraine-by-Holocaust-survivor