Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
" Pentecost" a possible time frame to hope for the rapture.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Please use discernment

I was just thinking about Pentecost, the time when the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples in the upper room, and how Peter quoted the prophet Joel. The book of Joel has a lot of end time prophecies. After reading what Peter said in Acts and Chapter 2 of Joel, I realized Peter didn't finish the prophecy and left out quite a bit of it. So some of it still remains to be fulfilled. Since it was Pentecost when some of Joel's prophecies were fulfilled, I was wondering if it would be Pentecost when the prophecies in Joel Chapter 2 would be completed. I'm not saying they will just considering a possibility.

So many are looking at the "Feast of Trumpets" for the time of the rapture, but the "Feast of Pentecost" may be a possibility too.

Pentecost is also known as "Latter Firstfruits". Those words jumped out at me when I read them. If anyone wants to learn about Firstfruits, Perry Stone's teaching on this subject is a great learning tool.

Also in Joel chapter 2 The scriptures speak of the Groom coming out of His chamber and the Bride coming out of her closet. These words stood out also. Scroll down and read Joel Chapter 2 I have these words in red about the Groom and the Bride below. Most of us know these words sound like Jesus coming out of His chamber to meet His bride and the bride leaving her closet to meet the Lord.

Joel Chapter 2 also speaks about the "Day of the Lord", and I believe one possibility about the rapture is "The Day of the Lord" and "The Rapture" could happen simultaneously. I would like to know what thoughts RFTH have on this.

Just pondering the meaning of the scriptures in Joel 2 and watching for our Lord's return. Please let me know what you all think. :)

Maranatha,

Julie

Note: Shavuot (Pentecost) was originally a festival for expressing thankfulness to the Lord for the blessing of the harvest. And because it occurred at the conclusion of the Passover, it acquired the name "Latter Firstfruits."

Below is Peter speaking about what the prophet Joel had to say about their day and time.

Day of Pentecost

14 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me
explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15 These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is
what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Some of the above prophecy was fulfilled on Pentecost (Latter Firstfruits), but quite a bit of the prophecy was about a day of darkness and destruction which didn't happen at that time in history.

Below is Joel Chapter 2

Joel 2

2 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord

cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a

strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate

wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong

people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break

their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows

like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the

Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

12 Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great

kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the Lord your God?

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go
forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not

thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

18 Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

19 Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I

will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea,

and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.

22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine

do yield their strength.

23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to

come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I

sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people

shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old

men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be

deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

Re: " Pentecost" a possible time frame to hope for the rapture.

It's possible, but not probable. More likely, Jesus will come to get us on an ordinary day not connected with any Jewish festival.

I was thinkin', as I read both your posts, that perhaps Jesus might rapture us at around the midnight hour of Easter Eve...which was when He probably rose from the grave. For others rose from the dead too at that time, for which even they walked among the living. This all, like the rapture, was a secretive event.

What do YOU think might happen?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I would love it! And when Jesus was Resurrected would be perfect! It definitely is a possible rapture time! Like Kathy said it could be anytime, on any day ordinary or not.

All of you have a great Easter Celebration, maybe we will be celebrating in heaven!

Maranatha!

Julie

Well Julie Pentecost is this Sunday coming June 8th, 2014.

God knows for certain, the day and the hour; we know it is near even at the door.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Valerie, this could be it! Here's hoping! Pentecost June 8th and the planet crossing June 14th. Planet X is supposed to line up with the earth and sun then, and they say this is what caused the 9.0 in Japan and the 8.8 in Chili. Let us pray that as many as possible will go up with the Lord. I pray that something we've posted or said has led someone to Jesus our Lord.

Wishing for a possible Pentecost Rapture,

Hoping to see everyone in the air soon,

Julie F.

Hoping with you Julie, may the good Lord's will be done!

Julie & Regina,

I too am hoping that Pentecost is the day of the Rapture. It makes sense, since the Church began on Pentecost, with the Holy Spirit Baptism, that the Holy Spirit would take us Home at the Rapture on that day. For many years when I first began my Rapture watch, I thought Pentecost might be the timing, however, with so many good posts and articles on other possible times, I'm not set on just one particular day or date any longer. I have an open mind, that it will take place, and know without a doubt that ONLY GOD KNOWS the EXACT DAY & HOUR, we know that it is near, even at the door. We sure can hope for Pentecost, there's nothing wrong with doing so. By the way the number 8 stands for NEW BEGINNINGS...I'M HOPING REAL SOON!

Let me just put it this way, whatever day the Lord Almighty God has chosen for the Rapture is fine with me; be it Pentecost, Feast of Trumpets, ordinary day etc., is A OK! I believe the Lord will surprise us; for when we LEAST EXPECT IT, THE DAY OR HOUR the Lord will MOST LIKELY Come.

BE READY BRIDE OF CHRIST, DRESSED IN WEDDING ATTIRE, AND WIDE AWAKE, SO THAT WHEN THE "COME UP HITHER", SHOUT IS HEARD, THE BRIDE IN WAITING WILL BE PREPARED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY! FOR SHE WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE BRIDEGROOM, AT A MOMENTS NOTICE TIME FOR THE RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN.

Come Lord Jesus, Come & take your Bride Home! Amen!

Valerie

CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!

Act 2:1

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Act 2:2
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Act2:3
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Act 2:4
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Act 2:5

And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Act 2:6
Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Act 2:7
And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

Act 2:8
And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

Act 2:9
Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

Act 2:10
Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

Act 2:11
Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Act 2:12
And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

Act 2:13
Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

Act 2:14

But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

Act 2:15
For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

Act 2:16
But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Act 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Act 2:18
And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Act 2:19
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Act 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Act 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Act 2:22

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Act 2:23
Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Act 2:24
Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Act 2:25
For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

Act 2:26
Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

Act 2:27
Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Act 2:28
Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

Act 2:29
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

Act 2:30
Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Act 2:31
He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Act 2:32
This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Act 2:33
Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Act 2:34
For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Act 2:35
Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Act 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Act 2:37
Now when they heard this, they were ******* in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Act 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Act 2:39
For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 2:40

And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Act 2:41
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Act 2:42
And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Act 2:43
And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

Act 2:44
And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

Act 2:45
And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Act 2:46
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Act 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Act&c=2&v=1&t=KJV#s=1020001

(Isaiah 57:1-2)

50Now this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? 56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58Therefore, my beloved brothers, be you steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for as much as you know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Today is Pentecost Sunday, and a possible time frame for the Rapture, if this is God's timing and plan. The Rapture is imminent, and signless, therefore, it is possible for any day to be the day of the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture. Keep watching, daily, who knows what are the exact plans the Lord has for that event to take place; or what "Exact Day or Hour", it will occur, no one knows except the good God. We know without a doubt that we are the generation that will witness the Lord's coming, because of Israel becoming a Nation, as well as, by all the signs, prophecies, written in the Bible, which are lining up with current events all over the world.

Therefore, Be grateful to God for sending the Holy Spirit The Comforter, to teach us, guide us, and prepare us for that moment we've all been waiting for, the departure at the Rapture. Finally, the Holy Spirit will change our corruptible bodies into incorruptible ones, liken unto our Lord Jesus.

Therefore, Look up our Redemption Draws Nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Julie & Everyone,

We all know that this past Pentecost, the Raptured didn't take place.
It wasn't in God's perfect plan or timing, however, we should not despair.
We know that only God knows the exact day and hour; we can hope and pray,
and keep watching for the signs in scripture to help us discern the times
we are living in. That time is now, according to the prophecies that have come to pass in scripture, and continue to come to pass, showing us, that
the Lord's coming is imminent. The nearness of the Tribulation is a huge sign, for us, that the Rapture is at hand, because it happens beforehand.
The Rapture is signless, for nothing has to happen before the Rapture takes place, therefore, it could even happen today.

Jesus said He was going away to prepare a place for us and would return to take us there. God doesn't lie, and keeps His word, so we can be sure the Rapture will occur, on the exact day and hour God the Father has in mind.

Scripture tells us to comfort and encourage one another, but unfortunately, there are many who would do the opposite, discourage people from watching, discourage people from accepting the Lord with false prophecies, discourage people from continuing seeking God,and listen to God's word.

I believe that some have stopped watching for the Rapture altogether, thinking it will not happen in their lifetime, so they have gone back to busying themselves with their personal lives and daily living.

Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He did say it would be worth it. For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard what the Lord has prepared for those who love Him.

There is at least one crown awaiting for me and for all those who continue to keep the faithful watch, to lay down before the Lord; showing our gratitude for all the things the Lord has done for us.

Let not your hearts be troubled, Jesus will come, and take us home to Heaven.
Let us lift up one another, and comfort one another, with the Lord's words.
Let us remember, we are not appointed to God's wrath, and that Jesus paid the price in full for our sins. Jesus said we must be born again, and so we are;
therefore, rejoice today in the Lord, children of God, for the Lord loves you
and has prepared a place for us, and coming soon to take us there.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: \\\" Pentecost\\\" a possible time frame to hope for the rapture.

I wanted it to be Pentecost!!!!

We will just have to occupy \'til He comes.

but, it seems sooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg!

He in His infinite mercy is waiting for more lost souls to be spared the tribulation. Lord, help your sheep to bring in all the sheaves before the door closes.

Waiting and watching,

Julie