Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember when, Jesus............?

Time to Remember and worship the Lord...! Remember when, Jesus walked the Earth, all that He taught us? Remember when Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, opened blind eyes, drove out the demon possessed, feed the multitude, taught us how to pray and so much more? Remember when he prayed in agony in the garden of gethsemane of what was awaiting, Him? Remember the Last Supper, His arrest, His beating of 39 lashes, His sentence to death. Remember when they crucified Jesus on the cross......the moment Jesus gave up His spirit, and died...The earth shook, the curtains in the temple tore in half, some of the dead rose and were seen, the world was left in complete darkness, thinking there was no hope left...but they were wrong.

There is no grave, no person, or principality, that could keep the Lord in the grave, for Jesus willing gave up His life, and willing took it up again on the 3rd day.

REMEMBER WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENED IN THE PAST, IT WAS FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD, FOR YOU AND FOR ME! HOW COULD WE FORGET, FOR THERE IS NO
GREATER LOVE, THAN TO LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR ANOTHER...JESUS DID IT, WE GRATEFULLY ACCEPT HIS SACRIFICE, FOR DYING ON THE CROSS, AND HIS RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD! OH "DEATH WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY"? JESUS HAS WON, VICTORIOUS OVER DEATH AND THE GRAVE, AND SO SHALL WE BE THROUGH JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! JESUS IS COMING AGAIN, FOR THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY. WE WILL BE CHANGED IN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE, LIKEN UNTO THE LORD'S BODY, INCORRUPTIBLE.
OH "DEATH WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY"? JESUS IS VICTORIOUS OVER DEATH AND THE GRAVE! AMEN!

WE GIVE YOU THANKS LORD AND WORSHIP YOU, TODAY, AND EVERYDAY...THANKS BE TO GOD, FOR HIS SAVING GRACE. AMEN!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rememberance

CAPITALS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!

Re: Remember when, Jesus............?

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Passion of the Christ 2004 HD 720p (FULL MOVIE)

Published on Mar 26, 2014
Directed by: Mel Gibson
with English subtitle
Starring: Jim Caviezel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Visual Bible - The Gospel of John (2003 Full Movie HD)

An epic in the spirit of "The Passion of the Christ", this widely acclaimed motion picture is a meticulous recreation of the turbulent era of Jesus and the events that changed the course of history! Narrated by Golden Globe nominee Christopher Plummer (Best Supporting Actor, "American Tragedy"), it's the bold and powerful story of Jesus as told by his disciple John. The best-loved but least understood of the gospels, John presents a uniquely human portrait of courage and passion encompassing Jesus' entire three-year ministry, the final years of his life. Intimate and reflective, "The Gospel of John" offers an unparalleled opportunity to experience the incomparable life and times of Jesus Christ!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Supper

1 Corinthians

23For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 24And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 25After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 26For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Agony in the Garden

Luke 22

39And he came out, and went, as was his custom, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

40And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that you enter not into temptation.

41And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

42Saying, Father, if you be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but yours, be done.

43And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

44And being in agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

45And when he rose up from prayer, and came to his disciples, he found them sleeping from the grief,

46And said unto them, Why sleep you? rise and pray, lest you enter into temptation.

Jesus Christ The Scourging

Mark 15

Pilate Delivers Jesus to Be Crucified
…14But Pilate said to them, "Why, what evil has He done?" But they shouted all the more, "Crucify Him!" 15 Wishing to satisfy the crowd, Pilate released Barabbas for them, and after having Jesus scourged, he handed Him over to be crucified.

Passion of the Christ: Via Dolorosa (English Version)

The Crucifixion

John 19

16 So he then handed Him over to them to be crucified. 17 They took Jesus, therefore, and He went out, bearing His own cross, to the place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha. 18 There they crucified Him, and with Him two other men, one on either side, and Jesus in between.

The Crucifixion of Jesus

Remember when they Crucified my Lord...

Jesus Christ Resurrection From The Passion of The Christ Movie

Time to worship and give thanks to the Lord our God, for what Jesus did for us.

Were You There when they Crucified My Lord?

Were You There when they Crucified My Lord?

Were You There When They Crucified My Lord? - Good Friday

The Real Face of Jesus(Snippet of video below)

The Real Face of Jesus (full version)

Scientists "Jesus Rose From The Dead! " Astounding Proof!