Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JESUS WILL Change Your Life!! Listen to This!

The book of Revelation - Chapter 3 says that we OVERCOME satan by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB (Jesus on the cross), the WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY (our eyewitness report of what Jesus did for us) and we LOVE NOT our LIVES UNTO THE DEATH (we love God more than we love this life). Our testimony strikes the death blow to the devil in our lives. These testimonies are awesome.

FAIR USE FOR INFOMRATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

ANNIE HERRING - 2nd Chapter of Acts

MATTHEW WARD, A Jesus Music Pioneer

TERRY CLARK (Sue's note - I cry everytime I hear this guy's testimony - so powerful)

Re: JESUS WILL Change Your Life!! Listen to This!

Texas Sue,

I haven't had the chance to walk these videos as yet, but I will.

One thing I know for certain without even watching these videos, that Jesus has
changed my life, very definitely, no doubt about it.

I pray each time these words come to mind, "Jesus make me more like you Lord, and less like me.

Thanks for sharing.

God Bless,

Valerie

Thank you, Valerie, for sharing with us about how much Jesus has changed your life.

I too, will also start praying--"Jesus, make me more like you, Lord, and less like me." For that is an excellent way to pray.

Jesus too, has changed my life for the better as well.

T/Sue, like as is with Annie, I too, have heard the Lord call my name. Thank YOU for posting the above to life-changing videos.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie and Tammy, thanks so much for your thoughts on these videos. The testimony of what Jesus does for us is so powerful and these are evidence of that. So glad to have found them and sharing them with everyone.

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

The videos are amazing, showing God's grace and peace that He alone can bring.
Jesus chose to be human, John 1, the word of God made flesh. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes on Him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16.
This is the source of amazing healing in life of believers, God Himself healing us.
Thanks so much for the videos.

Editing to add, I don't know where i would be if it was not for the reality of Jesus, revealing Himself and changing me.
I'm forever grateful that He called me to lay my ways down and trust Him, to believe Him. In best times and worst times, the Holy Spirit has faithfully comforted and taught me.
See John 14 because Jesus promised peace and the Holy Spirit to those who believe in Him and put their trust in Him to be their saviour.

Here is an excellent teaching on the Holy Spirit. Come to Jesus.

Calvary Chapel, Newberg OR, Pastor Tom Fuller