Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
April 15th, - Strange Day - Blood Moon - Snow - Blackout.....

What a strange day today has been. When I got up this morning, I looked outside
and there was snow fall on the ground, the roofs were covered and the sidewalks and roads. How could this be, yesterday was 72 degrees, or 22 celsius, and today is was freezing and people back with their winter coats and boots. We thought yesterday that Spring had finally arrived. Today is was cold enough to snow.

The First thing I said to my husband, when I saw the snow, well this confirms it to me, that the end of the age of grace is near. I believe Jesus is coming anytime now. He was surprised at my comment, and said, just because it snowed, you're think that the end of age, is at the door. I told him, no, not because the extreme change in temperature from one day to the next, but because, there are so many signs now, pointing to the Lord's coming, that I'm no longer surprised, but expecting, these things to come to pass, just like I expecting the Lord's Coming any time now.

I decided to bake something that I've never baked before, Ukrainian Easter Bread. Well, it was a long process, and believe it or not, I'm baking it in the oven right now...kind of late, it's 11:08pm here now. When I bake
which isn't often now, I like to start early to late morning, but for some reason, I decided to start much later. To make a long story, shorter, I had the 3 P a s k a s all ready to bake but had to let it rise again, and let it sit a bit longer. Thank goodness I did, because we had a blackout, and I thought oh no, I hope the lights come on soon, so I could bake my Bread...from 9pm to 10:44 we had a total blackout in our city. It would have been a disaster, if I had put them in to bake earlier and the electricity went out in the middle of baking...! I was so grateful to God and thanked the Lord, right away, when the electricity came back on, so that I could bake the Easter Bread happy about it. God is good, Amen!

Will let you know how the Bread turn out...and and by the way Sunday I also baked cherry cheese cake, two chocolate ganache bundt cakes, one for our grandkids which they dove into, LOL!. Today the 3 P a s k a s. This is so unusual for me, because, I stopped baking years ago, after our children got married, and I was hit with chronic pain of arthritis. I said to my husband
it's on my bucket list, something I always wanted to do, and know I have. LOL

Like I said above, what a strange day, and it's not over as yet.

Going to try and see the blood moon tonight, if it isn't cloudy...!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I just took them out shortly from the oven, and they turned out beautiful,
I find the recipe and picture of it and post it here.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Recipe below:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Paska-Bread/Detail.aspx

Re: April 15th, - Strange Day - Blood Moon - Snow - Blackout.....

I've had that feeling a few times this year since New Year's. This is not an ordinary year or ordinary days. There is something in the air! Maybe soon it will be us!

I have never seen Ukrainian Easter Bread so I looked it up and found the recipe. Wow this looks really good Valerie. I may have to try it myself.

RECIPE:

Makes 1 large Ukrainian Easter Bread
Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 55 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes

Ingredients:

1/2 teapoon plus 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup lukewarm water
1 package active dry yeast
1 1/2 cups milk
2 1/2 cups plus 5 cups all-purpose flour
3 beaten large eggs
1/3 cup melted butter
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Preparation:

Scald the milk and set aside to cool to lukewarm. Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon sugar in water and sprinkle yeast over it. Mix and let stand 10 minutes. Combine yeast mixture with scalded milk and 2 1/2 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Cover and let rise until light and bubbly.

Add eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, melted butter, salt and 4 1/2 to 5 cups flour to make a dough that is not too stiff and not too slack. Knead until dough no longer sticks to the hand and is smooth and satiny (about 7 minutes in a mixer, longer by hand). Place in a greased bowl, turn to grease both sides, cover with greased plastic wrap and let rise until doubled. Punch down and let rise again.

Reserve 1/3 of the dough for decorating. Shape the rest into a round loaf and place in a 10- to 12-inch greased round pan. Now shape the reserved dough into decorations of choice -- a cross, swirls, rosettes, braiding, etc. Cover the pan with greased plastic wrap and let rise until almost doubled.

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Brush bread with 1 large egg beaten with 2 tablespoons water. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake an additional 40 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 190 degrees. If necessary, cover the top of the bread with aluminum foil to prevent overbrowning. Remove from oven and turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.

Note: Some cooks make a stiffer, nonyeast, sculpting dough for the decorations so the sshapes won't distort when baked. You can use the one as described in Serbian cesnica.

http://easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/ukrainianbreads/r/paska.htm

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATIONA AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

I can almost spell that bread baking. I wish you could email me some. LOL.
I've never heard of Ukraine Easter Bread. I have a bread maker I wonder if it will work with the Ukraine bread. :) I love my bread maker lol.

I agree with you both yesterday April 15th. was a strange day. Today April 16th was strange also. Here in Florida we had another cool spell. So strange, usually in Florida in mid April we are well on our way into summer weather. Another thing which was strange is people were out everywhere taking pictures of the sun. It had a perfect huge ring around it like a rainbow. The rainbow ring had about 5 or six colors in it. I've never seen anything like it.

The Lord is coming back soon, you can feel in your spirit that something is definitely up!

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie F.
I can almost spell that bread baking. I wish you could email me some. LOL.
I've never heard of Ukraine Easter Bread. I have a bread maker I wonder if it will work with the Ukraine bread. :) I love my bread maker lol.

I agree with you both yesterday April 15th. was a strange day. Today April 16th was strange also. Here in Florida we had another cool spell. So strange, usually in Florida in mid April we are well on our way into summer weather. Another thing which was strange is people were out everywhere taking pictures of the sun. It had a perfect huge ring around it like a rainbow. The rainbow ring had about 5 or six colors in it. I've never seen anything like it.

The Lord is coming back soon, you can feel in your spirit that something is definitely up!

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie, the Easter Bread did not turn out as good, as I had expected, because of the power failure for almost 2 hours, the dough had to sit, when it should have been baking. It made a big difference taste and it just was a disappointment, it look good, but it just didn't taste right. However, the cheese cake and bundt cakes were a big success. Wish I could send you a piece, but it wouldn't be fresh anymore. I hope I can feed the easter bread to the birds...maybe they'll enjoy it.

Texas Sue or anyone else, I can't vouch for the recipe above, because of the power failure, therefore I suggest everyone try a different recipe, maybe the the one you posted Sue.

Yes the Lord is coming soon, can't wait to taste the heavenly food in our new homes. Maranatha!

Valerie

Couldn't you try again, and see how it turns out when there is no power outage? Or do you not have the heart to make a second attempt?

Kathy, It's a long process...takes about 6 hours in total...I just don't have it in me. I'm too tired, and allergies have been acting up, which make me feel quickly tired too! You want to come over and help me, LOL!!! Will you be here before Easter Sunday? LOL!! I think I heard you laugh!!! Ok then, I'll just have to forget it.

I may bake some cupcakes for the grandkids for Easter they love cupcakes. I think I no longer have the stamina I use to have to do it all.
I get myself exhausted then I have to pay the piper. I use to love baking and cooking all kinds of goodies, now I just do the basic meals, just to get by each day. I can't stand on my legs or sit to long either...worn out body parts..but I do what I can when I'm up to it.

It's a shame, I put all that work into it and it just didn't work out.
Anyways, what's done is done, can't live in the past. My husband said sue
the electric company for the blackout; he can be a joker at times.
I keep thinking I'm a young person still, and then when I get going, taking on too many things...I feel it. Anyways, thanks for asking.

Valerie,

I'm sorry your Ukraine Bread didn't turn out especially since you put all that time and effort into it. I know how it is wanting to get things accomplished but not having the energy to get it done.

I was just talking to the Lord the other day about needing a new body. I could almost hear Him chuckle. It will be so awesome when we can talk and laugh with our Lord. Just thinking about it is making me homesick.

Hopefully we will see each other soon, and I will be able to say what a blessing RFTH and all of you had been to me, while we were still upon the earth.

Maranatha,

Julie

Amen to that, Julie!

You want to pay for my plane ticket, Valerie? Perhaps I could consider it then!

"Hopefully we will see each other soon, and I will be able to say what a blessing RFTH and all of you had been to me, while we were still upon the earth."

Julie thanks for your kind remarks, I too hope we will see each other soon.
Then we can celebrate our victory in Jesus, in Heaven, together with the Lord.
That will be so awesome! I can't wait!!!

Marantha!

Valerie

Kathy G.
Amen to that, Julie!

You want to pay for my plane ticket, Valerie? Perhaps I could consider it then!

Now that would be the most expensive P a s k a bread in the world...The price of a round trip ticket! LOL!!! Don't need to pack, put those suitcases away now, my husband went a bought one today, but it's still not the same, like making your own.

Texas Sue,

Did you bake Easter Bread using your recipe yet?
Hope yours turn out good!

God Bless,

Valerie