Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eden, Jerusalem, the victory of Jesus

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

All, I hope this encourages you about the victory that Jesus secured on the cross. It encouraged me when I heard this, this am. It's funny, but I woke before dawn, sat in a chair where I've talked with God since He comforted me there years ago (and still does!) and fell back asleep, dreaming about a road God had me walking on.

Anyhow, hope this blesses you, and oh, what a time we are living in

Last US Troops leave Iraq

Gethsemene

Re: Eden, Jerusalem, the victory of Jesus

Thank you Regina,

For the beautiful picture of the garden of Gethsemane; it has a special place in my heart, and I told this story before, about a vision I had more than 42 years ago, while pregnant with my Son Paul, when Jesus appeared to me praying in a vision in this garden.

I was almost 4 months pregnant with Paul, and started cramping and bleed heavily. I started to pray and cry, Lord, please don't let me loose my baby. I called the doctor, and he told me I most likely had a miscarriage, and to stay off my feet and come to see him Monday morning, since this was Saturday. I lay down and prayed for hours, and as I prayed I saw a vision of Jesus praying in the garden of Gethsemane, and I begged Jesus to pray for my baby to live and to pray for me. Monday morning came, and with the new tests run, the doctor was very pleasing surprised, that I had not miscarried, and that everything was fine. I never mentioned it to my son until one day, my Son bought me a picture of Jesus praying in the garden, as a gift. It brought back memories of that day which I shared with my Son. God is so awesome, isn't He! He knows us even before we were born, still in our Mother's womb.
My precious Son has always been a good a loving person, not only toward me, but towards every whom he comes in contact with. He was touched by God's love within the womb, before he took his first breath.

I look forward to listening to Perry Stone this evening. Need a much needed rest right now.

Thanks again, God Bless,

Valerie

Re: Eden, Jerusalem, the victory of Jesus

God bless you and Paul, Valerie. That is the most wonderful thing God has done, giving Paul life and you, Paul's life.
Thank you Lord God Almighty. You are absolutely the best!!!
Almond blossoms made by God, He is more beautiful than these.
Enjoy