Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
America Sends Missile-Destroying Warship Into Russian Waters. Putin Presumably Not Pleased

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

America Sends Missile-Destroying Warship Into Russian Waters. President Putin Presumably Not Pleased

File this story under the rubric: "Be careful what you wish for." When the U.S. guided missile destroyer USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) departed Norfolk Naval Base to take up station at the Spanish naval base in Rota two months ago, it set off alarm bells in Moscow.

Accusing the U.S. of attempting to set up a "strategic offensive potential" in Europe, Russian President Putin loudly condemned the move. U.S. officials calmly explained that the Cook, and its sister ships USS Ross (DDG-71), USS Carney (DDG-64), and USS Porter (DDG-78), were headed to Spain to set up a missile shield against the Iranian missile threat -- and posed no threat to Russia. But Russian State Duma foreign affairs committee Chairman Alexei Pushkov declared this explanation "fake."

In the Russians' view, you see, the presence of a fleet of U.S. destroyers in Europe, armed with a version of the Aegis missile defense system tweaked to shoot down ballistic missiles, is a threat aimed squarely at Russia's nuclear arsenal.

Turns out, they were right about that.

Showing the flag
Ever since Russian armed forces invaded and annexed the Ukrainian province of Crimea last month, the U.S. government has struggled to find an appropriate response. Trade sanctions and visa freezes on Russian government officials could punish Russia for what it's done in Crimea. But what could the U.S. do to deter further aggression?

This week, it appears the Obama administration hit upon its solution. It took the USS Donald Cook and sent it to Russia. Armed with new Standard Missile-3 IB weaponry from Raytheon (NYSE: RTN ) , the Cook boasts a robust version of Lockheed Martin's (NYSE: LMT ) Aegis ballistic missile defense system capable of shooting down supersonic, high-trajectory missiles such as Russia uses to carry its nuclear warheads. The warship was modified for ballistic missile defense (BMD) duty as part of a $22 billion project to build shipborne and land-based missile defense stations to protect Europe from Iranian long-range missiles. But just as President Putin predicted, it appears to have use in countering Russian threats as well.

Departing its new base in Spain, the Cook is now en route to the Black Sea, where it will "show the flag" off the Ukrainian and Russian coasts -- a concrete demonstration to President Putin of how aggression in Crimea could bring about the very thing he fears: U.S. ballistic missile defenses set up right next to the Russian border.

Read more at:

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/04/12/america-sends-missile-destroying-warship-into-russ.aspx

Re: America Sends Missile-Destroying Warship Into Russian Waters. Putin Presumably Not Pleased

Valerie this brings to mind the many dreams people have been having about when the missiles come down we go up.

It is so sad, all the world had to do was to turn to Jesus the Son of God and all of this war and destruction could have been avoided.

I saw a video of the grammys yesterday and a Christian Lady narrated the video pointing out the different occult symbols used during all of the entertainment. Katie Perry started out dancing inside a crystal ball with demonic looking creatures dancing all around it. Queen Latifa came out and married gay and straight couples in front of a choir, the back drop was the shape of a church building minus the cross. It is like they are taunting God Almighty, saying to Him we have no need for you. We have our own religion, our own salvation. When the missiles come, because our nation has slammed the door in God's face and now they have thrown away His protection, they will blame Him for the destruction that is coming upon this once great nation. Even though He has sent warning after warning. People do not realize the powers that be want destruction so they can set up their "New World Order" after chaos, and I am afraid after reading your post they are going to get it.

Lord come for Your bride!

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: America Sends Missile-Destroying Warship Into Russian Waters. Putin Presumably Not Pleased

Amen, Julie, you said it!

Julie, I totally agree with you, the stench of sin has reached high heaven.
Although God is a loving, long suffering Father, The Lord our God,is just and perfect in His ways. He will destroy the wicked doers, and their sinful deeds. God desires that all would be saved and that none should perish, however, there comes a time, God's patience comes to it's end, His judgment, wrath, is released upon those who continue to deny God, with their last breath to the very end.

God will destroy, all nations, that have forgotten the Lord, and continued
living as if He didn't exist. The time has arrived, and today maybe all we have left, before, His wrath falls on the earth and all of it's inhabitants.

Come quickly Lord Jesus, and remove your Bride, for she has not been appointed to your wrath, which is about to fall, on this wicked world today.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Julie, I totally agree with you, the stench of sin has reached high heaven.
Although God is a loving, long suffering Father, The Lord our God,is just and perfect in His ways. He will destroy the wicked doers, and their sinful deeds. God desires that all would be saved and that none should perish, however, there comes a time, God's patience comes to it's end, His judgment, wrath, is released upon those who continue to deny God, with their last breath to the very end.

God will destroy, all nations, that have forgotten the Lord, and continued
living as if He didn't exist. The time has arrived, and today maybe all we have left, before, His wrath falls on the earth and all of it's inhabitants.

Come quickly Lord Jesus, and remove your Bride, for she has not been appointed to your wrath, which is about to fall, on this wicked world today.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Julie & All--

I totally agree with you both 100%!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy