Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I So...What Do Ya think?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

I So...What Do Ya think?
By Don Twobears

Have you been watching the news lately? How about the movies, the flicks, have you been to any lately, especially the “new and I” biblical Epics like Noah, or the Son of God? Sorry, don't even waste your hard earned cash on Hollywood's nonsense attempts to pacify the Christians. If you know the Scriptures, you will be fundamentally disheartened by their “quasi-strange” attempt to decipher a Holy Book they do not know—or want to know for that matter.

Have you ever wondered how these people, come up with the movies they have made? Where in their minds do they think they are doing something great, only to fail so miserably. In my opinion, they border on sacrilege. The main culprit is the fact they do not know the Word of God. They have no connection to the one and only God of the universe or heaven. Yet somehow, somewhere, they feel they have enough understanding to make a movie, which should impact the people on some deep level. Would it be such a stretch in our thinking, that they are mocking not only you and me, but our Lord and Savior as well?

In my way of thinking, I have been wondering how things will turn out for this country of ours. They talk like nothing is going on right now or that nothing strange will take place in the very near future. They endeavor to explain weather anomalies or earthquakes, droughts, whatever, away with nonsensical statements of “Climate Change” based on human interaction and deterioration of our atmosphere. They never once consult the Word of God for His prophecies in this time frame. Thus ignorance begets ignorance.

In reference to this I must add 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12:

“And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be d a m n e d who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness” (emphasis mine).

A delusion, a lie and they would believe it! How unusual and then we look around ourselves and notice, that something is truly amiss! You hit the nail on the head, my friend!

According to them, who needs God? They say, “I have my own mind and I will not fail, I'm a ‘good person’ and God will accept me because I am good, right?” Wrong!

Mark 10:18: “And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.”

Oops! I must guess; someone is deluded, right? And everyone wonders why they have this feeling of impending doom and gloom, something is about to happen and yet no one knows what it will be. “Oh Well...” and off they go to something else, never wondering to any extent what their demise will be.

As Bible students we already know what is going to happen and so we stand at the wall and watch for our Lord and Savior to come and gather together His own people, the born-again in Christ! We spend a great deal of time giving His message to anyone willing to listen and we already know that His message has been dispensed to the world in multiples of ways every day. Thus the world knows who Jesus Christ actually is, whether they are willing to follow Him or not. The delusion is that, there will be no Rapture of the church of Jesus Christ, there will be no Tribulation, that everything will continue has it has, since the days of our fathers! Another oops moment there, right?

They want to know why it is not possible for everyone to simply lay down their weapons and learn to get along. Why doesn't anyone want to get together and just talk things out, make agreements and help each other out? We're all just humans and we all have the same needs, wants and desires, right? Then we have “religion.” We would be better served if everyone had the same religion. That way there would be no excuse for all the violence in the world, peace would exist and everyone would be happy. (Try getting that idea across to a Muslim sometime!)

It would seem the world has no idea of the reason for our problems and yet the Word of God spells it out in black and white...sin! We are born with it and it gets worse after that. If the world clearly understood that God hates sin, they would be inclined to stay away from it, right? Again, wrong! It would seem they run to it, beg for it and desire to master it. Yet in the end they do not want to be held accountable for it, “Why must we be responsible for it?” Some have the idea that all they must be is “good” and maybe go to church, know all the hymns and nod often during the sermon and all will be well.

Matthew 7:21-23: “Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

Don’t ya hate it when those “oops” keep popping up, one after the other? Ya think we may be onto something here, something we need to be aware of?

“Well...I don't read the Bible; it’s too old and does not reflect the things of today!”

And yet the Word of God is full of prophecies that up until today have come true one-hundred- percent. Would you be willing to accept that the Word of God is true and that we are already experiencing some of the “great delusion” throughout the world? I would wonder what the “powers that be” would think, if they took some time to read the Word of God and then spent time considering the end results?

Is it not enough to know that the majority of this world is already headed for that “broad road” to destruction? Is it not enough that the “narrow road” is the route that should be taken and then it is added, “Few will find it?” And no one is talking about the great delusion; they’re sort of beating around the edges of the bush?

So what is going to truly happen? Some will find that “narrow road” to salvation but the majority will continue on in their sin and unrighteousness. They will walk that “broad road” to destruction. The reactions on their faces will be one of complete surprise and then sudden looks of complete horror. And they will receive their “just reward” according to God. Problem is, they have no idea of how long eternity really is and someone along the way lied to them and said that one day they will be accepted in heaven, good, bad or indifferent. And they believe this because they were taught that God is a “loving” God!

God is a loving God, but more than that God is a JUST God and HE will not suffer any Sin in His Presence. Thus being “Good” will never cut it with God. You are either Born-Again to Him or you are not, it is that simple!

So as we see, the problem with everyone is that they do not belong to Jesus Christ, they have not given their entire lives over to Him. Having stated that according to His Word, we see that the majority of this world is already deluded; their inability to make this world safe and happy is because they have neglected to come to God. The Lord God Almighty has changed their way of thinking, because they chosen not to read and believe His Holy Word and let Him change their lives.

Since I will be with the Lord in the Rapture, I will not be able, nor will I care how others will be affected by the Rapture. I can only suspect that they will continue to delude themselves, that something else has taken place. There will be some that will understand, yet coming to Jesus Christ during the Tribulation will cost them their lives. To that end, I would suspect that dying for Jesus Christ will require some monumental personal fortitude on their part. That alone will separate the men from the boys, can you imagine?

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

You may contact the author at: dontwobears@sbcglobal.net

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/twobear/twobears158.html

Re: I So...What Do Ya think?

I think this is a honest, and truth filled article, written by Don.
I think he is right on, and the sad part is many just dismiss the truth,
when it is presented straight out of scripture. There are many who instead, follow and take to heart whatever suits them, and sounds pleasing to their ears.

Let's get real here, God, inspired Holy men of God, to write down His word called the Holy Bible, for reproof, teaching, instruction, and guidance, as to what God expects from us, and how to please God. God sent His Holy Spirit, to comfort us and teach us His Word, and it is His, God's Holy Spirit that will change us in a twinkle of an eye, from a corruptible body to an incorruptible one liken unto Jesus' body.

Don't let yourselves be deceived, stick to God's Word, and keep your eyes on Jesus. God's Word is truth, and the truth, will not only set you free, but,
the author of truth, will show you the narrow road that leads to Heaven, and
hopefully, you'll be in that "few", scripture refers too.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, don't let the world deceive you, with their half truths, and lies, just to make you feel all is right with the world; because the truth is, just the opposite.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Speaking of Christian movies lately, I did see one that I would like to recommend. The movie "God is not Dead" seemed to depict the spirit of true Christianity. It was kind of deep; I was still thinking about it the next day.

I've also been noticing the plethora of Christian-themed movies at the theatre of late. Wondering if it's because we are approaching Passover? Or maybe people are starting to listen to all the prophetic talk about the rapture being near?

Speaking of sacrilege--I saw on FoxNews either this Friday/or Saturday, that an old piece of a scroll has been found in Egypt claiming that our beloved Jesus is married.

Remember that alleged claim in that "The Da Vinci Code" novel a few years ago; for which Mary Magdalene was Jesus' alleged wife...for which former child actor Ron Howard made the film based on this very book?

Well, I say--'BLASPHEMY!!! Pure 'n' simple!!!' Don't you!?

Seeing all this happening to discredit Jesus, is literally making me ill.

Maranatha!
Tammy