Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tens of thousands of coffins and "The Georgia Guidestones"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Use discernment and fervent prayer...

Come Lord Jesus for Your bride...

This is the future they plan for those left upon the earth after the rapture. (Repent and turn to Jesus, time is running out!) The Georgia Guidestones have chiseled into them the number of people they want left upon the earth to rule and reign over after the chaos, they create, comes. 500,000,000 people is their goal for their "New World Order".
World population now stands at 7,225,809,000. The number of people that will have to be removed is 6,725,809,000 via "The Rapture" or be removed by death through WWIII, disease or famine to meet their goal of 500,000,000. Which group will you be in? Repent and turn your heart to Jesus before it is to late. Remember all of the tens of thousands of coffins they have stacked up in secret and all of the body bags they have ordered.

http://thegeorgiaguidestones.com/index2.htm

Maranatha!

theGeorgiaGuidestones.com

Part V: U.N. Rings the Alarm

JANUARY 2, 1996

Depopulation Of A Planet

Environmental Issues Become Key To Imposing NWO Agenda

Part V: U.N. Rings The Alarm

JANUARY 2, 1996 RICK MARTIN

In their book The Healing Planet - Strategies For Resolving The Environmental Crisis, Paul and Anne Ehrlich write:

"In this century, humanity has become a truly planetary ecological force, its effects going far beyond the transformation of the landscape to include altering the composition of the atmosphere globally, interfering with planetary nutrient cycles, modifying climate, and exterminating other life forms. In historical perspective, the switch - from a modest to an overwhelming scale of impact, and from a positive to a negative impact on carrying capacity - was almost instantaneous and monumental: human activities now appear to be lowering the long-term carrying capacity and incurring risks on a scale unimaginable less than a lifetime ago."

And, also, later in the book: "Controlling population growth is critical. We cannot emphasize too strongly that significant resources must be directed into programs that limit population growth both in the United States and abroad. Because of the built-in time lags, unless the surge in human numbers is halted soon and a gradual population shrinkage begun, there is no hope of solving the problems discussed in this volume."

From the environmental impact side of the discussion, the Ehrlichs write, [quoting:]

Measured by commercial energy use, each American, on average, causes some 70 times as much environmental damage as a Ugandan or Laotian, 20 times that of an Indian, 10 times that of a Chinese, and roughly twice that of citizens of Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Sweden, or Australia. Americans use about 50 percent more commercial energy than Soviet citizens, (who nonetheless have caused even more havoc by using it with minimum efficiency and virtually no effort to prevent environmental damage). In terms of per-capita energy use, only Canada, Luxembourg, and a few oil producers are really in our league.

Viewed in this light, the United States is the world's most overpopulated nation. It is the world's fourth largest nation in population, now numbering more than a quarter-billion people, and the average American consumes more of Earth's riches than an average citizen of any of the other "big ten" nations... Because of this combination of a huge population, great affluence, and damaging technologies, the United States has the largest impact of any nation on Earth's fragile environment and limited resources. [End quoting.]

ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

(SEPT. 20, 1991)

In September 1991, as a preliminary to the United Nations "Earth Summit" Conference held in Brazil in 1992, the United Nations Associations of the United States, Canada, and Iowa sponsored a Midwest Public Hearing in Des Moines, Iowa. At the Iowa Hearing, held in co-operation with the Secretariat of the U.N. Conference in Brazil, a rather startling document was circulated privately to some of the officials. It reveals U.N. thinking on world population.

Re: Tens of thousands of coffins and "The Georgia Guidestones"

The rapture could reduce the population to about 6 billion, then the 4th seal comes along and reduces it another 25% so that is 4.5 billion. After that, the 6th trumpet specifically reduces earth's population another 33%, so now the earth is down to 3 billion left of mankind at most. That is before the bowls of wrath. Looks like the tribulation is going to reduce the population at least as much as the Georgia Guidestones are planning; seems like they should preplan for some extra coffins/body bags.

Revelation 6:8

New King James Version (NKJV)

8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 9:17-18

New King James Version (NKJV)

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.

Re: Tens of thousands of coffins and "The Georgia Guidestones"

Hal Lindsey said in one of his earlier books that mankind's population may be reduced to 50 million or less during the Tribulation.

In summary, it would appear that those who survive would not be more than fifty million. No wonder God warned through the prophets about the end, “I will make mortal man scarcer than pure gold…” (Isaiah 13:12); “the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left…” (Isaiah 24:6); and Jesus Himself said, “Unless those days are cut short, no life will be saved…” (Matthew 24:22). (Chapter One: “A Blueprint of Tomorrow’s History,” The Rapture: Truth or Consequences, by Hal Lindsey, ©1983)