Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Out of the ashes of WWIII they will build "A New World Order"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"Please use discernment"

Are those in power provoking WWIII to bring about "The New World Order" out of the ashes of a world devastating war?

The Lord is surely coming very soon,

Maranatha,

Julie F.

Re: Out of the ashes of WWIII they will build "A New World Order"

Julie F. & All,

First, our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven,' and THEN comes WW3 & the NWO. PLEASE keep that in mind, OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

A Big Amen Julie & Tammy, how very true

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie and Tammy, a double Amen of agreement :)!!!

Rapture, destruction, then "The New World Order". I guess they are waiting for the Lord to take His own home, then plan on destroying most of those left in the third world war. They will have less people to have to control for their plans. Has anyone heard of the Georgia Stones? It is all mapped out on those stones what their evil plans are. Yet, even with all of their planning and order out of chaos (the chaos which they create) they will come up short when the Lord Jesus touches His foot down upon the Mount of Olives.

I pray everyone that will, give your heart to Jesus before it is to late.

Maranatha!

Julie

Julie, Yes I have heard of the Georgia Stones...it has been liken to the 10 commandments of the New World Order's Anti-Christ.

Here are a few snippets from this article at the url below, for those whom are not aware they exist.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message clearly conveying a set of ten guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge." The monument is 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall, made from six granite slabs weighing 237,746 pounds (107,840 kg) in all. One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose

Inscriptions[
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones (see photograph of the face with the English version right). Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian.

1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2.Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
4.Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
9.Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Read more:

(Yoko Ono and others have praised the inscribed messages as "a stirring call to rational thinking", while opponents have labeled them as the "Ten Commandments of the Antichrist".)

WOW!!! The Georgia Stones already laid out ahead of time for ACOTUS' NWO. Wonder if he's been there, and seen them yet?

And if so--how ironic is that...that the AC's G.S. 10 Commandments mimic our Father God's Ten Commandments!?!

It's like Paul Begley is sooo fond of saying that that's Biblical.

Maranatha!
Tammy