Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When the Red Sea Parted, hope in the Lord

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Dear readers, this will not be date setting, but an FYI. A time of remembrance which I hope gives hope to all of you, to trust the Lord.
He parts reality when it is part of His plan.
In remembrance of Him who parted the sea, and parted bread with His disciples, the Lord is His name.

When the sea parted, it was parting reality as Israel knew it.
Escaping by a way that made no sense, but it was happening.
When the Lord does return to the air above earth, resurrects the dead and calls the living who belong to Himself to rise and meet Him in the air, reality as the world knows it, and as we have known it will be changed.
Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus
April 20 sundown to April 21 sundown

7th Day of Unleavened Bread, Israel Crosses the Red Sea,
A Solemn Assembly
Deuteronomy 16:8
Genesis 26:1-33,
Exodus 14:10-15:21
Extra Readings Leviticus 23:19-22

And, if that aint enough, see what Moses said and the future tense:
Exodus 15: 13-18. There was no Sanctuary built yet. There was no place yet the Lord had made to dwell in.
Look at verse 16, "till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased".
Jesus had not died and purchased them yet.
I think Moses was prophesying! IMHO.

Exodus 15:13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people [which] thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided [them] in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
14 The people shall hear, [and] be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina.
15 Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.
16 Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be [as] still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O LORD, till the people pass over, [which] thou hast purchased.
17 Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, [in] the place, O LORD, [which] thou hast made for thee to dwell in, [in] the Sanctuary, O Lord, [which] thy hands have established.
18 The LORD shall reign for ever and ever.

Re: When the Red Sea Parted, hope in the Lord

Thank you, Regina, for posting those scriptures re: The Crossing of The Red Sea.

Yesterday, I tried looking them up, but couldn't remember all that you posted...so today, I copied them down for reference.

I also recall Jesus mentioned in John 3:14-15 NKJV - And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have ternal life.

Found before He spoke these words, in Numbers 21:9 - So Moses made a bronze serpent, and put it on a pole; and so it was, if a serpent had bitten anyone, when he looked at the bronze serpent, he lived.

Maranatha!
Tammy