Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a rider on a white horse

fair use for information and discussion purposes

Hi Valerie & all,
Reading a story today on Russia, gas, Ukraine here,
this caught my eye.
Look at the symbol on the flag. Its a rider on a white horse.
Not saying this is THE rider of the first seal, but isn't it just apropos for the times we are in?
It's the Russian Federation Presidential flag

Living God, come back soon, please

Re: a rider on a white horse

It certainly seems to be a harbinger, doesn't it, although the horseback rider in the first seal will be the Antichrist himself, whoever he is.

Regina & Kathy G., we already "KNOW" who he (the AC) is, don't we (including the Van Impes too), Valerie!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Regina, most interesting to note.

Tammy, few of us do, others, will find out at another time some in heaven others on earth. The whole world will soon know who he is, however, our departure comes
first. Remember those left behind, will be delusioned into thinking he is God,
when he sits in the temple and defiles it; proclaiming he is God.
There will be a few, who will not believe that he is, and many others will be convinced of it, take the mark and worship him and his image.

The important thing is, we need to be prepared ahead of time for whatever lies ahead for us in the very near future; we however need not worry at all, because according to God's word we are not appointed to wrath. Then there are those who believe we are appointed to wrath, they are wrong, scripture states, we are not appointed to wrath. God doesn't chastise the Bride of Christ immediately before she is raptured, God makes provisions for her, by removing her from earth, sending His Son Jesus, to take her home to heaven where she will be safe.

I know what I heard and whom I heard it from, no one can tell me otherwise.
For the sheep know His voice and He knows them. Honestly, Tammy, I couldn't care less who believes it or not; I believe it, and there are other brothers and sisters in Christ, who have heard and were given the very same name mentioned.

Maranatha!

Valerie