Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Severe Weather Forecast: More Widespread Severe Threat This Weekend

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Severe Weather Forecast: More Widespread Severe Threat This Weekend
Published: Apr 10, 2014, 5:59 AM EDT weather.com

A brief burst of severe weather earlier this week is being followed by yet another lull in what has been, by the numbers, a relatively quiet start to the traditional spring tornado season.

http://www.weather.com/tv/tvshows/americas-morning-headquarters/severe-weather-tracker-page

P.S. This is a sever Weather forecast, covering a large area, including Texas, etc.,

Please see if you're area is in the way of danger come this weekend.

Re: Severe Weather Forecast: More Widespread Severe Threat This Weekend

When I watched the video at the link Valerie provided it shows severe tornado weather this weekend all across the U.S. and even down into Texas to the Gulf. Having just been thru a bout of this, I do not look forward to another round so soon.

Then I went to check on some other sites just to see what was happening today. I saw this video at Amanda's website and it immediately reminded me of the weather video. She did not know the meaning of the "spirals" on the map that she saw in her dream. I think it relates to the weather. She heard the words, "BE PREPARED" - sounds serious. TIME FOR PRAYER brothers and sisters!

WORD OF EXPLANATION: I know that we are supposed to post dreams and visions on a separate forum, however, this is so strikingly matched to this post that I am putting it here.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Valerie, T/Sue & All--

For this thread's very title, I'm reposting Dottie Rambo's song--"Sheltered In The Arms of God" video which is being sung by the Gaither Gospel Family Singers...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

For we're 'sheltered safe within the arms of God'...

Maranatha!
Tammy

The Weather Channel's "Local on the 8's" has been predicting thunderstorms in my area for Sunday. I live in southeastern Oklahoma.

Texas Sue, & Kathy, & Steve O.

The reason I posted this for you and Kathy,as well as Steve O., and anyone else who may live in the areas mentioned, therefore, I just wanted all of you to be prepared, just in case.

I believe the good Lord will protect all of you and others as well. We know these
are the end days now, and the later part of 2013 & 2014 to date, there has been terrible suffering because of the unpredictable weather conditions, and surprising storms.

Fear not the Lord is with you all, and you are in my prayers.

I hope all people in these areas mentioned by the weather report will take appropriate precautions, and be prepared. My prayers are with you one and all, and I pray God will send Angels to protect you...don't worry be happy...our departure, is almost at hand.

Maranatha!

Prayerfully,
Valerie