Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Awesome alignment: Mars, Earth, sun to line up Tuesday

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Awesome alignment: Mars, Earth, sun to line up Tuesday

Skywatchers will get a rare treat Tuesday night, when Mars, Earth and the sun will be arranged in a nearly-straight line. Every two years, Mars reaches a point in its orbit called "opposition," when the planet lies directly opposite the sun in Earth's sky, according to Astronomy magazine.

continues at:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2014/04/07/earth-mars-sun-align-opposition/7434111/

Re: Awesome alignment: Mars, Earth, sun to line up Tuesday

How neat! Too bad I'll probably miss it.

Wow Valerie,

It seems like there are a lot of signs in the heavens all of a sudden..Hopefully it won't be long now.

God is so amazing! He is so masterful in everything He makes!
Thank you for the link

Kathy, Sandy & Regina

I agree with all of you. It's really neat Kathy, no doubt about it. Sandy, there are many signs suddenly in the heavens, and on earth all point to the Lord's soon arrival. Regina, we serve an awesome God who never ceases to amaze me. It was my pleasure to post the link, and you're most welcome!

We're going home soon, "home sweet home" ! Maranatha! Valerie

Kathy G.
How neat! Too bad I'll probably miss it.

Kathy, it looks like Tuesday (probably last night of 4/8/2014) has come & gone...and yes--we may have missed it.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Close Encounter with Mars........

In only 5 days, Mars will make its closest approach to Earth since 2012.

On April 15th there will be a total eclipse of the Moon. Got clouds? No problem. The event will be broadcast live on the web by the Coca-Cola Science Center.

2014 Lunar Eclipse Live

QUIET SUN: Solar activity was very low yesterday, and the quiet appears set to continue today. NOAA forecasters put the odds of an X-flare on April 9th at no more than 1%. Solar flare alerts: text, voice

CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH MARS: In only 5 days, Mars will make its closest approach to Earth since 2012. Australian astrophotography Anthony Wesley couldn't wait. Using a 16 inch telescope, he took this picture last night:

His high-resolution images shows the rapidly evaporating north polar cap (summer began there in February), orographic clouds over the Elysium volcanoes near the Martian equator, and an even brighter blue cloud over the Hellas impact basin in the southern hemisphere. Hellas is the lowest point on Mars, and some of the haze evident there could be icy fog.
Getting such Hubblesque results from a 16-inch telescope requires a combination of good seeing and long years of experience. Wesley is one of the world's top amateur astrophotographers and he routinely produces images like this. Observers with less experience can take good photos, too, especially in the nights ahead as Mars nears Earth.

Look for burnt-orange Mars rising in the east around around 10 p.m. about 5° from the blue 1st-magnitude star Spica. For more information about what you can expect to see, (continues)

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Valerie

Close Encounter with Mars........

In only 5 days, Mars will make its closest approach to Earth since 2012.

On April 15th there will be a total eclipse of the Moon. Got clouds? No problem. The event will be broadcast live on the web by the Coca-Cola Science Center.

2014 Lunar Eclipse Live

QUIET SUN: Solar activity was very low yesterday, and the quiet appears set to continue today. NOAA forecasters put the odds of an X-flare on April 9th at no more than 1%. Solar flare alerts: text, voice

CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH MARS: In only 5 days, Mars will make its closest approach to Earth since 2012. Australian astrophotography Anthony Wesley couldn't wait. Using a 16 inch telescope, he took this picture last night:

His high-resolution images shows the rapidly evaporating north polar cap (summer began there in February), orographic clouds over the Elysium volcanoes near the Martian equator, and an even brighter blue cloud over the Hellas impact basin in the southern hemisphere. Hellas is the lowest point on Mars, and some of the haze evident there could be icy fog.
Getting such Hubblesque results from a 16-inch telescope requires a combination of good seeing and long years of experience. Wesley is one of the world's top amateur astrophotographers and he routinely produces images like this. Observers with less experience can take good photos, too, especially in the nights ahead as Mars nears Earth.

Look for burnt-orange Mars rising in the east around around 10 p.m. about 5° from the blue 1st-magnitude star Spica. For more information about what you can expect to see, (continues)

http://www.spaceweather.com/

As a matter of fact, Valerie, we Arizonans did indeed have clouds that blew in late last evening of 04.09.2014, which was Wednesday...only to mostly clear out during the weee hours of THIS morning.

I did see Mars (which seemed distant) plus Spica nearest it...as well as a few planets lined-up horizontally. Also, the Moon was a Half Moon too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Alignment of Mars, Earth and Sun could herald ‘End of Days

IT’S been touted a rare astrological event that could herald the ‘End of Days’. But if the experience of generations gone by is anything to go by, we’ll be right. Mars, Earth and the Sun today aligned in a rare ‘opposition of the planets’ that only happens once every 778 days. And it comes six days before a full lunar eclipse occurs when the entirety of the moon is shaded by Earth and appears as an eerie reddish color.

Interestingly, this month’s total eclipse is the first of four consecutive total eclipses dubbed ‘blood moons’ occurring at approximately six-month intervals — a phenomenon called a tetrad.
In addition to the two totalities occurring this year, there will be two more in 2015, on April 4 and September 28.

Some Christians believe the phenomenon represents the End of Days and the second coming of Christ. The King James Bible predicts: “The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD comes,” [Joel 2:31

continues:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/alignment-of-mars-earth-and-sun-could-herald-end-of-days/story-fnjwlcze-1226878957918?from=public_rss

Incredibly rare “back-to-back” maximum eclipses are coming! (Synopsis)

If you’ve been paying attention, you might have heard that we’re in store for a total lunar eclipse just next week here on Earth, and that it will be prominently visible from most of North and South America.

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2014/04/09/incredibly-rare-back-to-back-maximum-eclipses-are-coming-synopsis/

Valerie,

It's like Kathy G. said--[I GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED] that we'll soon be on our much yearned for Rapture Flight To Heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy