Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN IS OFFICIALLY A WEBSITE TODAY!

Praise God for guiding us and helping us to continue the site up and running! I have renewed the site for another year, it will be up and running until April 28, 2015.

Today is Rapture Flight to Heaven's Message Forums, 5th Anniversary! I thank God first and foremost, for His divine guidance, help, strength, and keeping us on the straight and narrow road, in order to please our God first.

Most of you know that the number 5 stands for Grace. I believe the end of the age of Grace is upon us, because the Rapture is extremely close now. Happy 5th Anniversary RFTH; to the Mods, Kathy G., and Texas Sue, and to all who have contribute and fellowship with our wonderful Brothers & Sisters in Christ whom post here and all those who read daily and enjoy the posted messages.

The good news is, Rapture Flight to Heaven is officially today, on it's 5th Anniversary officially, a website. The reason behind all of this is bravent offered me a 50% discount on setting up a website; with all included. Even though it still cost a little more than prior years, I could finally set up a website, instead of just message forums. No one needs to worry, the Message forums are embedded into the new site, just click on message forums, and it's still there without any changes at all.

Therefore, please note of the new url address below, and save it in your bookmark lists.

http://raptureflighttoheaven.bravesites.com/website

It's still a work in progress, but it's up and running.

Just click the link below:

or the Word "Website" beside my "Email" icon below.

I like it, and I hope you all do as well, check it out....
I Thank God, for His help, getting it off the ground, and pray for it's blessing and it's continuance in future days to come.

God Bless,

Valerie

Re: RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN IS OFFICIALLY A WEBSITE TODAY!

Good Morning, Valerie!

It is sooo very wonderful to learn this...that our RFTH board will be up for another year, atleast for now...until Jesus comes to rapture us.

I'm also greatly relieved to know that our passwords will remain the same too...especially with will "might" happen with our Windows xp and all. And I hope 'n' pray that that won't happen.

and--

Maranatha!
Tammy

Congratulations and Thank You for this site and fellowship!

sending love to you Valerie, Kathy, Texas Sue, Tammy, all who love His appearing.
Thank you Valerie for the site
God bless and reward you for making RFTH

I toured the website and it is really nice. So glad that we will all still be able to visit online for a while longer. Sure hoping we go home before the anniversary rolls around next year! Great job Valerie!

Stephanie, Tammy, Regina, & Texas Sue,

Thank you for your kind remarks, and Thank you Sue, for your generous help and I am glad to hear you like it too.I also hope we are not here next anniversary as well.

I can t wait to meet all you, in Heaven; I consider all of you my Brothers and Sister in Christ; my eternal Family...

I believe, that the good Lord wanted me to continue, and God made a way, for Rapture Flight not only to continue, but influenced those who run this service,
to give me an outstanding deal so I could afford to upgrade it as well. Thanks be to God, for the Lord deserves all the Honor & Glory.

Waiting for the awesome Rapture Flight to Heaven day to arrive, so that we can see Jesus face to face, and meet all our friends, and loved ones who have gone to be with the Lord...and of course RFTH faithful followers of Jesus!

Much Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Update: On the Official Rapture Flight to Heaven Website.

I wanted to announce that I added a Mp3 Audio Player, with a 5 songs on it at the moment. It's on the first page of the Rapture Flight to Heaven website under Favorite Songs. I'll be adding more music, shortly. If you go to the website, and click on the song, then go to the "Message Forums", you can listening to the songs, while visiting RFTH, Message Forums as well.

You can choose to listen, or turn it off. I could have put it to come on automatically, but it would interfere if you were watching a video online.

I have listed new pages as well, with Pictures, etc.

I hope you all enjoy it today, and everyday.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

Valerie

Visit RFTH Website Page at:

Passion of Christ HD Full Movie Video is posted.

On the FAQ page, at the website location, you'll find the History
Channel's Full report Video with a Picture of "The Real Face of Jesus from the Shroud of Turin. It's absolutely fascinating, how they made a replica, of what Jesus looks like from the image which was made by radiation, when Jesus rose from the dead and was imprinted onto the shroud. I know Jesus' Face is on the shroud and that it is authentic, because the Lord, confirmed it to me, many decades back, when it was first brought forth into the spotlight, of news reports and discussions.

By the way on the message board, here, you'll also find the Movie, The Passion of Christ, & The Living Gospel of John, under the thread called: "Remember when, Jesus....!

God Bless,

Valerie