Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will Tribulation Begin In May 2014?

This morning I heard the Holy Spirit say, "a day of gloom, of dark clouds and great darkness". This was not connected with anything, just what was spoken spontaneously to my heart. I recognized that these were words from the book of Joel in the old testament speaking of the "Day of the Lord" or the tribulation. a few minutes later I was reading some posts on 5 Doves and came across this video by BPearthwatch on Comet Linear.

Earth will be passing thru its debris field on May 23. Listen to the video and see if it sounds like that day of gloom, of dark clouds and great darkness to you. It was shocking to me to have these words spoken to me from the Lord and then to hear this video. Another warning ....I think so! We could be leaving really, really quickly now.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Will Tribulation Begin In May 2014?

Texas Sue,

Strange, I too sense the same thing coming upon all inhabitants of the earth.
My husband was watching a movie, about how in the future, the earth would be destroyed left in ruins and rubble, creating great poverty, and slavery. The inhabitants on earth would have to struggle, just to meet their needs for food & shelter. While those well off, lived away from the planet Earth, in a paradise setting,on a space station, resembling earth, with beauty of greenier, nature, and perfect serenity, and only those who lived there, would be healed from all and any sickness immediately. No death would be found there.

I watched most of it with him, and it immediately reminded me of the Tribulation; how destitute, and desperate people will be, to meet their needs.
How terrible the Earth will look with much destruction and how many sick people will die, and many will be killed, if they don't accept the mark of the beast, or worship him. Food supplies will be confiscated from homes where people had been storing. They will be slaves of the AntiChrist system, if they want to survive, on Earth, but at the same time, d a m n their souls to hell for eternity. The people that were well off, away from Earth, reminded me of the Bride of Christ, away from God's wrath, chaos, mayhem on earth, enjoying the beauty of Paradise in Heaven, where there will be no sickness,
or death anymore.

It's very close now, I believe, that God is showing us, that the event of the Rapture/Tribulation are so close together. Rapture takes place, the Tribulation begins.

Therefore, while the Rapture is taking place, sudden destruction falls on all those left behind. There will be survivors, but they are going to go through the most horrific time in history "hell on earth" that has every happened, or will ever take place again.

Jesus is Coming; the Rapture is imminent; the Tribulation is right on the coat tails of the Rapture. Therefore, let us rejoice knowing, that no matter what today may bring, tomorrow is a new day, and perhaps our last day on Earth, and our first day in Heaven.

Maranatha!

Valerie

So many things don't seem right at this time. For instance, it was in the lover 80's last week and after the big storms on Thursday, winter is back. It is so cold I had to turn the heat back on today. The best example of all the major events in play right now are captured very well by Carl Worline in his post on convergeance in the sticky section. So much happening so fast accompanied by weird weather everywhere. So many signs in the sky. I just saw an article on Yahoo about earth and Mars lining up with the sun next week. Beginning to seem overwhelming isn't it.

Hi Valerie & T/Sue!

And speaking of Mars, last night I happened to look out my east-facing window and saw what looked-like to be Mars. To me, it, like Venus, seemed to be getting brighter 'n' brighter. Don't you two think so too!?

I too, hope 'n' pray that 2014 will be our last year on earth, and that we'll soon be taking our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven.'

Maranatha!
Tammy