Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yellowstone

Hi everyone! Hope all of you are doing great!

I found this Info and thought it was interesting, Don't know if you guys heard, but there was a small earthquake around the area of Yellowstone last week I think. It seems animals have been running away from the area, which is always a bad sign. Do any of you think there is a real possibility that it will erupt? And what of that earthquake in Chile? Earthquakes sure are increasing!

"For information and discussion purposes"

yellowstone

Re: Yellowstone

Farther up the coast, just south of Panama, there was a 6.3. I haven't heard anything on that one yet. Looks to me like they are moving right up the coast along the ring of fire. Look out California if that pattern holds. See you in the air soon.

Lucy, someone posted a video on another thread which showed the Buffalo in Yellowstone running down the highway, leaving the area en masse. Also, the video said that one fourth of the Elk herd had left and that was a few days ago. Don't know if it was before the 4.8 quake there or after. I couldn't find the thread so whoever posted that video, if you read this please post it again on Lucy's post. It was amazing to see all those buffalo running down the road!

In another article online I saw the area that could be subjected to complete destruction if the caldera in Yellowstone blows bigtime. It included most of the middle of the U.S. including Texas!! If it happens, then I guess I will be blowing in the wind. Hope the rapture is first.

We will all be going to Heaven the hard way if there's a Yellowstone supereruption before the Rapture! It'll be a Tribulation-level catastrophe if and when it happens, so I can't see God allowing that caldera to blow before our departure.

Freddy, I have not heard of that quake, just the one in Chile which was a 6.8 or something like that.

T-sue The link i gave shows the buffalo video as well, I think its an awful bad sign for this to be happening. Animals always sense things like this first. Also just like Freddy said, it looks like its going up the coast so California needs to watch out! it has been said that if Yellowstone Blows it would devastate half the U.S. Soooo I don't know?? Hopefully it won't happen anytime soon, better if it don't happen at all, but like I said with the animals running and the recent rumblings there, looks like something is going on. Only The Lord Knows!

" for information and discussion purposes"

" for information and discussion purposes"

This seems scary and interesting info as well, if its true!

"For information and discussion purposes"

February 19, 2014 -- (TRN) -- Some worrying developments are taking place at the Super Volcano located beneath Yellowstone National Park; the kind of developments that were seen shortly before other volcanoes erupted. Not only was there a sudden rise in the elevation of the ground, and development of new cracks, but a gas called Helium-4, a very rare type of Helium, has begun coming out of the surface. It is the presence of this gas that has scientists quite concerned. If the Yellowstone Super Volcano were to erupt, it would be 2,000 times bigger than the eruption of Mount St. Helens in the 1980's. Everything within 500 miles would be dead or destroyed within minutes, 2/3rds of the entire United States would be covered in volcanic ash and the climate of the entire planet would cool within a month. On top of that, just this past week, the largest earthquake in the US took place just a few miles from Yellowstone proving hot magma is on the move. Here's what has scientists concerned:

Continue to read at link below:

More Unusual activity at Yelowstone!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Yellowstone Volcano Activity [Video]Feared After the 4.8 Magnitude Quake That Struck on Sunday, Will the Super Volcano Erupt?

Yellowstone volcano activity is being feared by many since the 4.8 magnitude earthquake struck Yellowstone National Park on Sunday which was also followed by several aftershocks.

The earthquake that was felt around 2:24 in the morning of Sunday was recorded to be in a 4.8 magnitude which was said to be the biggest quake felt after 34 years. The tremor struck the northwest portion of the park but prior to the big quake, smaller quakes have been felt since Thursday. After the earthquake was felt in said region, Yellowstone volcano activity is being monitored because of many fears that the volcano might erupt.

The Yellowstone National Park actually sits atop one of the world's largest super-volcanos which is known as the Yellowstone Caldera or also referred to as the Yellowstone Super volcano. As queries and amount of fear continue to rise, speculations regarding the Yellowstone volcano activity also arise. Those speculations also resulted in many individuals being anxious because of the fearful tendency of the volcano to erupt.

However, reports said that the scientists can definitely predict the Yellowstone volcano activity especially its possible eruption. The Yellowstone volcano had its last major eruption around 640,000 years ago which covered North America entirely with ash.

continues:

http://www.travelerstoday.com/articles/9306/20140401/yellowstone-volcano-activity-is-being-feared-by-many-after-the-4-8-magnitude-earthquake-has-struck-the-yellowstone-national-park-on-sunday-which-was-also-followed-by-several-aftershocks.htm

Thanks Lucy for all the info. That video was really scary. I did find an article with a map showing the area that would be destroyed. It is not the first one I saw, just can't find it now but this one is similar. According to everything I've read the areas that are not completely destroyed will be covered in volcanic ash. The skies will be filled with dust clouds for quite some time which will prevent sunlight reaching whatever land would remain which would kill off any remaining vegetation causing severe famine. Not a pretty picture!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/597425-yellowstone-supervolcano-eruption-in-our-lifetime-map/

I check the "Live Earthquakes Map" many times a day. It was listed and shown on there the other day. See you in the air soon.

Before Yellowstone blows, I trust!

Texas Sue
Lucy, someone posted a video on another thread which showed the Buffalo in Yellowstone running down the highway, leaving the area en masse. Also, the video said that one fourth of the Elk herd had left and that was a few days ago. Don't know if it was before the 4.8 quake there or after. I couldn't find the thread so whoever posted that video, if you read this please post it again on Lucy's post. It was amazing to see all those buffalo running down the road!

In another article online I saw the area that could be subjected to complete destruction if the caldera in Yellowstone blows bigtime. It included most of the middle of the U.S. including Texas!! If it happens, then I guess I will be blowing in the wind. Hope the rapture is first.

T/Sue,

Yellowstone also has a huge bear & wolf (as well as other wild animal) population too. Are they fleeing Yellowstone NP too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy G.
Before Yellowstone blows, I trust!

I totally agree with you & Freddie!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Now the Elk are leaving Yellowstone. Check out the videos at the link below.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://2127news.net/2014/04/yellowstone-now-a-herd-of-elk-are-sprinting-away/

Those animals that fleeing from Yellowstone, remind me of those critters instinctfully coming to board Noah's Ark!!! So therefore--we are indeed, living as is in the days of Noah...just as Jesus told me, for when He will return to take us on our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven'.

Maranatha!
Tammy