Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Torah Calendar

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

2 Peter 3:8 — But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with YHWH as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Today March 31, 2014 is Month 1, Day 1 year 6000 according to the Torah Calendar. http://torahcalendar.com/

It is exciting to see the turn over of the Torah Calendar to 6000 years.
If the Torah Calendar is correct then this means we are close to the sabbath sunrise. No one knows the day or the hour, but we can see the signs all around us, especially the 4 blood moons on feast days, appointments of the Lord! Hallelujah I feel the Lord is coming soon!

Psalms 90:4 — For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

The Six-Then-One Rhythm of Torah

The Torah has several instructions relating to groups of six related days or years followed by a seventh that is distinct.

7-day Week: Leviticus 23:3 — Work may be done for six days, but on the seventh day there must be a Sabbath of complete rest, a sacred assembly. You are not to do any work; it is a Sabbath to the LORD wherever you live.

Sabbath Day Picture: Isaiah 58:13 — If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of YHWH, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

7 Day Creation Week: Exodus 20:8-11 — Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy:...11 For Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and everything in them in six days; then He rested on the seventh day.

7 Year Slave Release: Exodus 21:2 — When you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for six years; then in the seventh he is to leave as a free man without paying anything.

7 Year Land Sabbath: Exodus 23:10-11 — 10 Sow your land for six years and gather its produce. 11 But during the seventh year you are to let it rest and leave it uncultivated, so that the poor among your people may eat from it and the wild animals may consume what they leave. Do the same with your vineyard and your olive grove.

We are living in exciting times!

Re: Torah Calendar

Julie F.
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

2 Peter 3:8 — But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with YHWH as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Today March 31, 2014 is Month 1, Day 1 year 6000 according to the Torah Calendar. http://torahcalendar.com/

It is exciting to see the turn over of the Torah Calendar to 6000 years.
If the Torah Calendar is correct then this means we are close to the sabbath sunrise. No one knows the day or the hour, but we can see the signs all around us, especially the 4 blood moons on feast days, appointments of the Lord! Hallelujah I feel the Lord is coming soon!

Psalms 90:4 — For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

The Six-Then-One Rhythm of Torah

The Torah has several instructions relating to groups of six related days or years followed by a seventh that is distinct.

7-day Week: Leviticus 23:3 — Work may be done for six days, but on the seventh day there must be a Sabbath of complete rest, a sacred assembly. You are not to do any work; it is a Sabbath to the LORD wherever you live.

Sabbath Day Picture: Isaiah 58:13 — If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of YHWH, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

7 Day Creation Week: Exodus 20:8-11 — Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy:...11 For Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and everything in them in six days; then He rested on the seventh day.

7 Year Slave Release: Exodus 21:2 — When you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for six years; then in the seventh he is to leave as a free man without paying anything.

7 Year Land Sabbath: Exodus 23:10-11 — 10 Sow your land for six years and gather its produce. 11 But during the seventh year you are to let it rest and leave it uncultivated, so that the poor among your people may eat from it and the wild animals may consume what they leave. Do the same with your vineyard and your olive grove.

We are living in exciting times!

Julie F.--when posting an url, img, youtube, etc., PLEASE click onto your bb code where you see it where you Enter Message above the message box. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy:

OK I get it now LOL!

Not as computer savvy as I would like to be.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie isn't it exciting to see the Bible and our times from the perspective of the Hebrew Torah. Thanks so much for posting this.

I remember hearing a Messianic teacher talk about the importance of the number seven. He said that 7 represents completion, finishing, a wrap-up. In fact a term used to describe this was "sevening". If you were sevening somthing, it was over. After hearing that I thought about Revelation and it occurred to me that this was God's "sevening" or wrap-up of all things.

Thanks Julie for your encouraging posts, we all could use, being lifted up in spirit, before, the great departure.

We're living in the most exciting times, since the first coming of the Lord to Earth.

I'm sure Jesus is as excited to come for us, as much as we are for His coming at the Rapture. Oh what a day it will be, when our Rapture Flight to Heaven, comes to pass!
I can almost hear Jesus calling, "Come Up Here", now! "We're Coming Lord"!
We are watching, ready and willing to be caught up to meet the Lord in the air; and God is able to make it happen imminently. God Bless, Maranatha, Valerie

Valerie, T/Sue, Julie & All--

It makes me wonder if that downed 777 Boeing Passenger Plane (Flight 370) that mysteriously disappeared, could very well be a sign from God...letting us know that He is getting ready to give His Son, Jesus, both His up to come for us? I'm wondering, b/c I too have wondered about this as well.

Also, Valerie, I've decided to stop using my old username--SisterNChrist, but to now use my givenname & surname initial as my new username--Tammy S. Is that OK with you?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue I've never heard of the sevening, but when you said completion, finished, wrap up I got Holy Ghost Goose Bumps! We are just starting into the seventh millennium wrapped up, finished, complete. I've been praying and watching so long but I believe it is here!!!!!

Valerie I can't begin to think how we will all feel flying up into the sky when we hear those words "Come UP Here Now!" and imagine it will be forever.
The deep things of God we will learn when we get there, and heaven and all those beautiful flowers and streets of gold. I love gardens down here I can't imagine the gardens in heaven.

Tammy S. I thought the very same thing when I heard the 777 boeing. Jesus is about to come and get us!!!! That is the same number 777. the stock market fell on the Jewish New Year. When I see the number 777 happening in the world news I always sit up and take notice. When God's perfect number is ever displayed for public viewing I don't believe it is coincidence.

Maranatha everyone,

Julie F.