Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the transfiguration and some events leading up to the first day of Passover, April 2014

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

This may be a coincidence, but may it lift your heart

The transfiguration of Jesus, his appearing in glorified body with Moses and Elijah, is recorded in three gospels
Matthew 17:1
Mark 9:2
Luke 9:28

On the hebrew calendar this year,
the 17th of the 1st month is 17April or 17Nisan as the calendars are lined up on April 1.
this year, this falls on first fruits, the resurrection day- see
Torah Calendar-day 17 of Month 1

May the Lord come speedily in all His glory.
The will of God the Father be done.
This year, events leading up to the crucifixion line up as follows:

(April 8 sundown to April 9 sundown): 6 days before Passover, Jesus went to Bethany and stayed at the house where Lazarus was, whom he had raised from the dead. Mary anointed the feet of Jesus. John 12

The next day (April 10), people took palm branches and went out to meet Jesus, calling "Hosanna…" Matthew 21, John 12, Luke 19

Two days before Passover (April 13), Jesus is in the house of Simon the leper, as he is sitting to eat, a woman comes and anoints his head with spikenard. When the woman is criticized, Jesus says she will always be remembered for the good thing she did for Jesus. Mark 14

April 13 this year is also preparation day for the passover, so I think this is the evening when Jesus would have been in the upper room, see http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2014M1
Luke 22, Peter and John sent ahead to get the room and prepare it.
Night of the 13th would be the night Jesus is betrayed and taken from Gethsemane. Mark 14, false witness against Jesus.

April 14 (day before Sabbath in the bible) Jesus is condemned, crucified and taken off the cross before sundown sabbath begins. Sabbath is sundown Friday to sundown Saturday, so Jesus would have been taken and buried before sundown. Mark 15.

April 15 is the first day of Passover. Our Gregorian week doesn't match up to the Hebrew calendar of Passover events this year, but perhaps these dates will help remind us of all the Lord Jesus, the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, went through for us. 1st blood moon of tetrad in 2014-2015, Passover:Tabernacles:Passover:Tabernacles

Best of all, is the resurrection of Jesus, early on the morning of the third day in the tomb, Luke 24, John 20, Mark 16, Matt 28. This year, this would fall on Thursday April 17. 3 evenings in the grave: 14th, 15th, 16th. 3 days in the grave: 15th, 16th, rise early morning of the 3rd day 17th. Matthew 28 says "as it began to dawn".

This may not be exactly precise, I tried to match days to scripture. I hope it brings you hope in Christ's sacrifice and resurrection. Remember Him as we draw close to the week that changed everything. God bless you.

Re: the transfiguration and some events leading up to the first day of Passover, April 2014

Thank you for posting this Regina. I've often wondered if the rapture may happen the same day Jesus was resurrected from the dead. It will be the third day or sunrise of the third millennium (a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years will be as a day). Jesus said He would be raised on the third day and we are His body. I'm not saying it is, but it is exciting to think about!

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: the transfiguration and some events leading up to the first day of Passover, April 2014

Regina, Julie F., & All--

I too, hope 'n' pray that very same thing...and that we'll very soon (just as our leader, Valerie, puts it...) be on our "Rapture Flight To Heaven" sometime between now & 2015, and then "We Shall Behold Him".

Won't that be a marvelous thing!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy