Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark Murchison: Behold The Bridegroom Comes

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

This video from Mark is a MUST HEAR - I agree completely with what he is saying in this most recent posting. Wow, wow, and WOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Mark Murchison: Behold The Bridegroom Comes

"COME AND DINE"

Revelation 22
Amplified Bible (AMP)
22 Then he showed me the river whose waters give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb

2 Through the middle of the broadway of the city; also, on either side of the river was the tree of life with its twelve varieties of fruit, yielding each month its fresh crop; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing and the restoration of the nations.

3 There shall no longer exist there anything that is accursed (detestable, foul, offensive, impure, hateful, or horrible). But the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall worship Him [pay divine honors to Him and do Him holy service].

4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.

5 And there shall be no more night; they have no need for lamplight or sunlight, for the Lord God will illuminate them and be their light, and they shall reign [as kings] forever and ever (through the eternities of the eternities).

6 And he [of the seven angels further] said to me, These statements are reliable (worthy of confidence) and genuine (true). And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent His messenger (angel) to make known and exhibit to His servants what must soon come to pass.

7 And behold, I am coming speedily. Blessed (happy and [a]to be envied) is he who observes and lays to heart and keeps the truths of the prophecy (the predictions, consolations, and warnings) contained in this [little] book.
8 And I, John, am he who heard and witnessed these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell prostrate before the feet of the messenger (angel) who showed them to me, to worship him.

9 But he said to me, Refrain! [You must not do that!] I am [only] a fellow servant along with yourself and with your brethren the prophets and with those who are mindful of and practice [the truths contained in] the messages of this book. Worship God!

10 And he [further] told me, Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book and make no secret of them, for the time when things are brought to a crisis and the period of their fulfillment is near.

11 He who is unrighteous (unjust, wicked), let him be unrighteous still; and he who is filthy (vile, impure), let him be filthy still; and he who is righteous (just, upright, in right standing with God), let him do right still; and he who is holy, let him be holy still.

12 Behold, I am coming soon, and I shall bring My wages and rewards with Me, to repay and render to each one just what his own actions and his own work merit.

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last (the Before all and the End of all).

14 Blessed (happy and [c]to be envied) are those who cleanse their garments, that they may have the authority and right to [approach] the tree of life and to enter through the gates into the city.

15 [But] without are the dogs and those who practice sorceries (magic arts) and impurity [the lewd, adulterers] and the murderers and idolaters and everyone who loves and deals in falsehood (untruth, error, deception, cheating).

16 I, Jesus, have sent My messenger (angel) to you to witness and to give you assurance of these things for the churches (assemblies). I am the Root (the Source) and the Offspring of David, the radiant and brilliant Morning Star.

17 The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need [d]of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drink the water of Life without cost.

18 I [personally solemnly] warn everyone who listens to the statements of the prophecy [the [e]predictions and the consolations and admonitions pertaining to them] in this book: If anyone shall add anything to them, God will add and lay upon him the plagues (the afflictions and the calamities) that are recorded and described in this book.

19 And if anyone cancels or takes away from the statements of the book of this prophecy [these [f]predictions relating to Christ’s kingdom and its speedy triumph, together with the consolations and admonitions or warnings pertaining to them], God will cancel and take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the city of holiness (purity and hallowedness), which are described and promised in this book.

20 He Who gives this warning and affirms and testifies to these things says, Yes (it is true). [Surely] I am coming quickly (swiftly, speedily). Amen (so let it be)! Yes, come, Lord Jesus!

21 The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be [g]with all the saints (God’s holy people, [h]those set apart for God, to be, as it were, exclusively His). Amen (so let it be)!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=revelation+22&version=AMP

Am I the only one who is excited about this?

You can also count me in too, T/Sue, at be extremely excited about Jesus' soon return to rapture us off of this miserable planet.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, me too!!!!!!

Wow, Wow, and Wow again!!!! Maranatha!!! Valerie

Texas Sue he said the word "Yellowstone", came immediately to his mind.
Could that be another sign to how close we are now to the Rapture?

I found this recent Earthquake map for Yellowstone at the url below:
take a look:Logo Recent Earthquakes in the Intermountain West

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
Yellowstone National Park Special Map

It gives Recent Earthquake updates; just take a look in the last hour.

Click url below:

http://www.seis.utah.edu/req2webdir/recenteqs/Maps/Yellowstone.html

Looking at the earthquake data that you posted Valerie, already today there have been earthquakes with the following seismic levels:

Most recent at the top:

That is 6 earthquakes above a 2.0 in only 1/2 day. Looks like the level is up. This is only a couple of days after California's 5.1 quake in Los Angeles.

He gave several random items in the video so I am not quite sure if they are all included as clues to the closeness of the rapture or if it primarily the song he heard. Could be all of them. Also, the video just previous to this one is where he heard the Holy Spirit say, "SOUND THE ALARM". We must be closer than ever.

Valerie
Wow, Wow, and Wow again!!!! Maranatha!!! Valerie

Texas Sue he said the word "Yellowstone", came immediately to his mind.
Could that be another sign to how close we are now to the Rapture?

I found this recent Earthquake map for Yellowstone at the url below:
take a look:Logo Recent Earthquakes in the Intermountain West

Yellowstone National Park Special Map

It gives Recent Earthquake updates; just take a look in the last hour.

Click url below:

http://www.seis.utah.edu/req2webdir/recenteqs/Maps/Yellowstone.html

Valerie & T/Sue,

We really must be on the same page, re: that most recent 3.30.2014 Yellowstone EQ in the N/W corner of the NP, near the Montana border towns of West Yellowstone & Gardiner!!! Woweeee!!!

Hence giving creedence to that dream I had either sometime in 2012/2013, that just be on the brink of fulfillment. In that same dream, I also saw tsunami-looking waves crashing onshore of both the east & west coasts of the U.S.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Speaking of Yellowstone supervolcano, I was also given a nudge this week on the subject when someone sent me this link about the bison trotting and galloping away from the area:

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/2014/03/24/march-24-2014-bisons-elks-leaving-yellowstone-national-park-en-masse/

Sharon G, I just watched the video on your link about the Bison leaving the park. They were galloping down that highway! The article also noted that at least 1/4 of the Elk herd had also left the area. That does not bode well! Everyone expects something big in California but I think we better keep an eye on Yellowstone.

Not before our departure in the Rapture, I hope!

And with that said, Jesus is coming for His Church!

Our kinsman redeemer (i.e. book of Ruth, Boaz) and faithful bridegroom, after all He has gone through for us,
Matthew 27-28
will come for us on time. The super volcano earthquake reports, and animals leaving the park seem to point to something changing with the volcano at Yellowstone. This is all in God's hands.
All we can do is pray for the will of our Father in heaven to be done, and for those who have not believed on His Son Jesus yet to have open hearts and open ears to the message of salvation before their life is over.
I have a much loved stepdaughter. She has an uncle who is missing, we think buried under that mudslide in Wa state. He has not been found yet or contacted family so we think he is there as he had been camping at that area.
We don't know if we have tomorrow. Please anyone who has not accepted Jesus yet, come to the King of Kings. He is the only righteous ruler. Ask for forgiveness, ask Him to be your saviour while His hand of love and acceptance is still reached out for you.

Please pray for J.G. to be found. If he is alive to contact us. If he perished in the slide, to be found so we can bury him. I appreciate your prayers.

Texas Sue
Looking at the earthquake data that you posted Valerie, already today there have been earthquakes with the following seismic levels:

Most recent at the top:

That is 6 earthquakes above a 2.0 in only 1/2 day. Looks like the level is up. This is only a couple of days after California's 5.1 quake in Los Angeles.

He gave several random items in the video so I am not quite sure if they are all included as clues to the closeness of the rapture or if it primarily the song he heard. Could be all of them. Also, the video just previous to this one is where he heard the Holy Spirit say, "SOUND THE ALARM". We must be closer than ever.

Texas Sue & Everyone,

There was also another one...

Northern Yellowstone National Park shook by 4.8 earthquake, part of swarm since Thursday

A 4.8 earthquake shook the northern part of Yellowstone National Park early Sunday. The University of Utah Seismograph Stations reports the earthquake occurred at 6:34 a.m. about 4 miles north-northeast of the Norris Geyser Basin. The university reports it was felt in the Montana border towns of West Yellowstone and Gardiner, both about 20 miles from the epicenter.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/30/northern-yellowstone-national-park-shook-by-48-earthquake-part-swarm-since/

Regina, I'm sorry to hear about your stepdaughter's uncle, I pray he will be found for a proper burial if he has died in the mudslide. You're absolutely right dear Sister in Christ, no one is promised tomorrow, that's why it's so important for people to be right with God this very moment in time, for it may be their last. May the good Lord comfort you and yours during these trying times. I'll keep him in my prayers. Prayerfully, Valerie

Valerie

Regina: I have a much loved stepdaughter. She has an uncle who is missing, we think buried under that mudslide in Wa state. He has not been found yet or contacted family so we think he is there as he had been camping at that area.

Regina, how awful! Praying that he is not among those who were caught in the mudslides and that he will be found safe. Please keep us updated.

Thank you to all who prayed for my dtr's uncle.
Good news, J.G is found. He was staying with someone who doesn't have a t.v. He went to a family member's home and so we know he is ok. I am so thankful to God for hearing our prayers to have him contact us. I am so thankful that God had him with a friend instead of tent by OSO.
Thank you God Almighty.
God wants us to take all our cares to Him.

That is really an answer to prayer Regina. So thankful that he is safe and with his family. Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks be to God for answered prayers! Amen!

Wonderful news Regina, God Bless!

Valerie