Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A pastor catches angels on film taking a soul of a child to heaven

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

They say that the camera lenz can catch the supernatural on film. I wouldn't begin to know how but this seems real and very beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JLWwCnr4sA

Re: A pastor catches angels on film taking a soul of a child to heaven

Thanks Julie,

I find that video interesting. I know that Stephanie had also posted on a video of an Angel appearing in a service, just before the Pastor past away...I hope I'm remembering this correctly. I will try to find it and post it here as well.

God Bless!

Valerie

Click this link below:

Stephanie C., Emailed This Photo of an Angel at a Worship Service After Their Pastor Died.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1285370&cmd=show

Thank you, Julie, for that video. Like Valerie, I too, found it to being most interesting.

In the first of my series of three/or four Rapture dreams, I too (in the spirit) was lifted up & away that very same way as that child was. At first, I felt rather opprehensive about where I was going, until an angel took hold of both my hands...lifting me up to that waiting cloud.

In my 2nd dream, I found myself in Jesus' presence. Then He, sensing my presence there with Him, locked His eyes on my eyes, transferred His loving thoughts towards me. He said to me, "Tammy, I love you!"

And you know what? I was sooo very happy there, that I didn't want to leave heaven, for Jesus made me feel as though I was His most precious possession. Then when I woke from that fantastic dream, I found myself back down here on earth in my bed.

I just can't wait for when our dreams (those of us whom have had similar dreams) become a reality.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

What a beautiful dream Tammy, the more I find out about this evil system upon this earth the more I long to be with Jesus. I'm glad you gals :) thought this video was interesting.

As I watched it, it encouraged me even more to be watching for our precious Savior.

I've read about the cup that is never turned over during passover, also when King Solomon wrote about taking his love away with him in the spring. Then I've read about the last trump during Rosh Hashanah. The rapture may be neither of these Holy days, but I still can't help getting my hopes up.

Maranatha

Thank you gals very much for posting encouraging things for all of us watchers to see. I don't think our going home is that far off.

John, You're most welcome !

I think you are right on John, our homecoming is not that far off at all.

The Rapture is definitely imminent, any day, any hour, our good Lord God
Almighty chooses. So many signs pointing to a Rapture anytime now, that it is hard to think otherwise.

Maranatha!

Valerie