Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Perry Stone | THE HIDDEN RAPTURE PROPHECY! | It's Supernatural

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Mar 9, 2014
Order Perry Stone's "End-Time Course on the Seven Biblical Feasts" (Book & 2 DVDs) http://bit.ly/1ncrAIo
This week on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, Perry Stone unlocks the significance of the seven Biblical feasts and why the fall feasts are important to you today. As the Kingdom age approaches, you need to know what Perry is saying!

Re: Perry Stone | THE HIDDEN RAPTURE PROPHECY! | It's Supernatural

The Super Blood Moons..Next 18 Months look VERY Interesting

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1303494&cmd=show

Valerie, Perry Stone has brought out some wonderful Bible nuggets. You can tell he is inspired by God to see these things in the Bible. Thanks for posting.

Have you heard about the Torah Calendar? The western world uses the Gregorian Calendar for dates. In our world it is the year 2014, but according to the Torah Calendar, it is 5999 in the 13 month. Very interesting calendar since a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. It seems everything is coming together for our soon Rapture. It is exciting to be alive and see these prophecies all merging together like a giant puzzle. This calendar being in the year 5999 and the four blood moons on God's feast days, Israel being back in their land, all the nations the Bible speaks of in place for the final curtain call, the explosion of knowledge and the ability to number everyone on the planet, how could anyone think there is no God? How could anyone think the Bible is out of date and irrelevant?

A fool says in his heart, there is no God.

Maranatha,

You said it, Julie!

Julie F

Valerie, Perry Stone has brought out some wonderful Bible nuggets. You can tell he is inspired by God to see these things in the Bible. Thanks for posting.

Have you heard about the Torah Calendar? The western world uses the Gregorian Calendar for dates. In our world it is the year 2014, but according to the Torah Calendar, it is 5999 in the 13 month. Very interesting calendar since a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. It seems everything is coming together for our soon Rapture. It is exciting to be alive and see these prophecies all merging together like a giant puzzle. This calendar being in the year 5999 and the four blood moons on God's feast days, Israel being back in their land, all the nations the Bible speaks of in place for the final curtain call, the explosion of knowledge and the ability to number everyone on the planet, how could anyone think there is no God? How could anyone think the Bible is out of date and irrelevant?

A fool says in his heart, there is no God.

Maranatha,

Amen Julie, a big Amen!!!

I believe that Perry Stone, is truly inspired by God, just like holy men of old who were inspired, and wrote God's word in the Bible.

I have just recently been draw to him, and his teachings, and I can sense
he is a great man of God, bringing God's truth to those who will listen.

Perry Stone, is a motivator, an encourage in the Christian faith which many Christians these days need. May the good Lord continue to bless him and his awesome teaching.

God Bless,

Valerie

There is a link below to the Torah Calendar you mentioned.

http://torahcalendar.com/

Time to bump this up to the top...!

Maranatha!

Valerie