Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John McTernan: Is World War III About To Start?

Great article by John McTernan, author of "As America has Done To Israel"

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?p=21279

Re: John McTernan: Is World War III About To Start?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

World War 3 About to Start?

Verse of the Day

Revelation 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them… (18) By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Commentary:

I have watched what is happening with Russia and Ukraine very closely and held back from writing about it until now. It really does appear that Russia is ready for war with the West and Putin is not going to back down from Obama. For years, I followed Putin very closely because of the connection between Russia and the great battle against Israel listed in Ezekiel 38/39. I write about this in my book As America Has Done to Israel.

What I learned from watching him is that Putin does not bluff and lie. He is not like Obama, but rather, when he says something, he means it. Evidently Putin believes that Obama and the West lack the courage to resist him over the Ukraine. This is a test of wills to see who backs down.

I would be shocked if Putin backed down. What I see happening is Russia moving into the Crimea and maybe all of the Ukraine. Obama then leads an economic boycott of Russia, while Russia shuts off its natural gas supply to Europe. This could cause the world economy to spiral out of control, which then will directly lead to war.

China is watching this very closely and will move against Japan and other Asian nations. North Korea coordinates all this with an attack on the South. The American military is overwhelmed and defeated.

There is war coming to the Middle East which is brutal. I write about this in my book As America Has Done to Israel. If you have not read the book, please obtain a copy, as I lay out what is coming.

I do not know how much time between the economic war and shooting war. I doubt much time, as events will careen out of control. When this war does start, it will destabilize the world and light the fuse to Armageddon. The events for the Day of the LORD and the awesome Second Coming of Jesus are starting to come into focus.

It amazes me that Obama, who really stands only for killing babies the womb and sodomy, could be God’s man to start the war to Armageddon.. Obama’s weakness as a world leader has created the vacuum that Putin, China and Iran now want to fill.

Could it be that God is now using Obama like He did with Pharaoh with the children of Israel? Has he raised up Obama, with His Hard Left reprobate mind, that He might make His mighty power known through His prophetic word? It appears to me that He has and now the day of judgment for America and many other nations has arrived.

Notice how all these world shaking events revolve around Obama meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas to divide the nation of Israel. This is NOT a coincidence, but rather the time of judgment has arrived.

We shall soon find out.

Joel 1:14,15 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD, Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

God gave us instructions on what to do when we see these events come to pass. It is listed in the above verses. I do this every Thursday night at 9:00 PM EST. If you have no fellowship that does this, please join us because the time is at hand. See: The Prayer of the Solemn Assembly. What can be more important than obeying God’s word at this time?

Read more:

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?p=21279

My comment:

It sure does look like all of this is leading to World War 3; however,
the A.C. has to arise on the World scene, to make peace with Israel & many nations; "will that happen now"?...I believe, when we hear Peace and Security, sudden destruction will fall, and we will be on our Rapture Flight to Heaven simultaneously.

Valerie,

We must be on the same page here. For I too, was thinking that very same thing. Infact, I was getting ready to quote our very own Kathy G. She would say something like this..."that I hope we're raptured before WWIII breaks out," right Kathy!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

That's right--I have said that, and I will say it again! I hope that we will be, indeed! And we will be, right, Valerie?

Yes, that's right Tammy & Kathy, we will be!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Kathy & All--

That certainly brings to mind that Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins film--Left Behind: World At War, doesn't it!?

For which the rapture already has happened during the first installment of their original film--Left Behind: The Movie.

Maranatha!
Tammy