Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey! You Out There, Yes, YOU!

It is so quiet on the forum that it almost seems deserted. :(

But I know you are there becauses I can see the numbers moving up on the viewing column. Yep, you're out there!

Even if you don't feel like posting, that's okay. It is great that you are out there reading the articles while you sip your coffee or tea, just hanging around with the rest of us rapture watchers. Gives me a warn fuzzy feelling just knowing that we are all together in cyber space sharing all this stuff. Just think, soon we will be together in person - wow!

So just for you, a little message from me! (Turn on your speakers)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Hey! You Out There, Yes, YOU!

It is so quiet on the forum that it almost seems deserted. :(

Hey! You! Yes you! You are amazing!

Thanks Valerie that was sweet. Well at least you and Steve and I are here tonight. Be sure to watch Steve's video, it is hysterically funny.

I did watch Steve's video, it is funny!

Oh well I guess everyone is hibernating, somewhere, in their cosy part of the world.

Good to see you and Steve here; perhaps, others will awaken from their long winters nap!

Maranatha!

Valerie

For me it is not hibernating but the massive work we had to do with all this snow over here. With all the people that called out sick it even made this whole thing worse.

Now I will probably start a new job in a new town which means I will have to go back to school so to speak.

I had a little talk with God and told Him that I don't feel very spiritual with this overwelming work but I have His comfort in my spirit.

I am very interested in what is happening in the Russian situation right now because it seems to me that the real issue is natural gas and oil. When it comes to these things I will always follow the money trail.

This issue is making front page headlines in so many places. I know many people will not agree with me but I still feel we will be raptured at the end of Ez. 38 and before Ez. 39. What we are seeing tells me that the battle of Gog and Magog is not far away.

I am pretty strongly convinced that the rapture will happen this year or next year. I don't believe this event which starts the prophetic clock will linger into the year 2016.

God bless everybody and start thinking about the Spring unless you don't like the poland.

Pray for me as I enter a new job which I promise you will be one of the greatest thinking trials of my life as I try to figure this new task out with much confusion.

Bob D it is really good to hear from you. Sorry to hear that you are working so hard and are having to start out brand new on another job. That is a challenge!

I too feel that we are going home either this year (I hope this year) or before the end of 2015. So much happening so fast now! You are right about the Ukraine - Russia situation being about gas and oil. The big Leviathon oil and gas field found off the coast of Israel will be a big draw for the Gog-Magog forces, possibly the 'hook in the jaw' that draws them into the battle. Can't be much longer now!

Best of luck on the new job Bob. Pop in when you can and share your thoughts on things.

Hi Bob,

Sorry you've had a tough winter as well, I know how you feel. My Father when he was alive worked outside as a seasonal worker, and the summers were sweltering
and the winters freezing, so I emphasis.

Nice of you to drop in and say hello. It is good to hear from you, and I hope you'll continue to drop in whenever you are able too.

I too believe the Rapture is most likely this year with all that is going on with Russia, and it is about energy power. We know that Israel is rich in in gas and oil as well, and surely Russia, will take the opportunity to try and seize their land, for this reason as well...bringing us to the battle of Armageddon, in the valley of Megiddo.

I think things are on a roll now, and it's just a matter of time.

God Bless!

Valerie

The news makes it look like mamma is in active labor and there is no stopping it until a baby is born...

Wow, you fine sisters in Christ kept this post up for 2 months! Yes there is a reduction on posts and replys but that is not perhaps a bad thing. Your web site is still straight A's.God is with you.

I had to go back to school again and it was and still is tough. After all that work I may be going back to my original job in one month. The irony of this whole thing or at the very least the stress is overwelming.

Little by little prophetic truths are being revealed to show people that we are really coming close to the rapture and the Day of the Lord.

You are all doing a great job. You never know what small or big truth you expose that is going to get somebody out there who is reading your web site to think.

I don't even think I could count the number of times that has happened to me on this web site. Don't worry about numbers. Remember Gidean's army? God wanted to downsize to win the battle. God may be doing that and you may not even know this.

Hay you out there may have been called to sit on the sidelines for the time at hand. Trust me I know. I have seen it 100 times even in my own life.

I still believe Jesus is coming this year or next year in the rapture for His true Believers in Him. Me and my family have talked about these reasons in detail and none of us feel we are just seeing things.

All of us tend to be very logical in our reasoning and each member of the family approached end time Bible prophecy from a different perspective yet we all came to the same conclusion. It is the first time ever that our whole family has agreed "With this much conviction " and yes there are some pretty strong tough thinkers in our family. They don't just take anything. There is a "Very" strong sifting process.

I never worry about this web site because I can feel the hand of God on the teaching. God bless you all and know that you are doing a great job for the glory of God.

Love in Christ,
Bob.

This year or next year? I'll go for that!

BOB SAID:

You never know what small or big truth you expose that is going to get somebody out there who is reading your web site to think.

Bob, thanks for your encouraging words. Really helps to see this kind of insight. Yes, since we are only dealing with words and don't see or know who is reading and what they are dealing with, it helps to think that something posted here will help someone in a profound way.

Good to hear from you. Please weigh in as often as you can as you always have something to say that we like to read.

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Thank you Bob about your comment on small or large truth being shared.
In this way, I'd like to post a link to John McTernan's teaching about the Lord Jesus ministry of healing broken hearts. For anyone reading, may this bless and help you:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/johnmcternan/2014/05/10/jesus-christ-came-to-heal-the-brokenhearted
Isaiah 61:1-3 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ... to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

You out there, if you have questions or encouragement, please write.

Bob D
Wow, you fine sisters in Christ kept this post up for 2 months! Yes there is a reduction on posts and replys but that is not perhaps a bad thing. Your web site is still straight A's.God is with you.

I had to go back to school again and it was and still is tough. After all that work I may be going back to my original job in one month. The irony of this whole thing or at the very least the stress is overwelming.

Little by little prophetic truths are being revealed to show people that we are really coming close to the rapture and the Day of the Lord.

You are all doing a great job. You never know what small or big truth you expose that is going to get somebody out there who is reading your web site to think.

I don't even think I could count the number of times that has happened to me on this web site. Don't worry about numbers. Remember Gidean's army? God wanted to downsize to win the battle. God may be doing that and you may not even know this.

Hay you out there may have been called to sit on the sidelines for the time at hand. Trust me I know. I have seen it 100 times even in my own life.

I still believe Jesus is coming this year or next year in the rapture for His true Believers in Him. Me and my family have talked about these reasons in detail and none of us feel we are just seeing things.

All of us tend to be very logical in our reasoning and each member of the family approached end time Bible prophecy from a different perspective yet we all came to the same conclusion. It is the first time ever that our whole family has agreed "With this much conviction " and yes there are some pretty strong tough thinkers in our family. They don't just take anything. There is a "Very" strong sifting process.

I never worry about this web site because I can feel the hand of God on the teaching. God bless you all and know that you are doing a great job for the glory of God.

Love in Christ,
Bob.

Hi Bob D.,

Good to hear from you again, glad to hear you hit the books again; all the best with your studies.

Thanks so very much for your kind remarks, sure makes it all worthwhile, to keep on going, bringing the truth, to all who will listen.

Here a some snippets below, that pertain, to what we are trying to accomplish with God's help, to keep this site on the straight and narrow. Apparently, there are many who are looking for sensationalism, and aren't concerned if they are receiving the truth or not...so they go and find their niche, other sites where everything, and anything goes. They are only deceiving themselves, and others who listen and believe their half truths.

I say better to stay on the straight and narrow, and please God, instead of pleasing everyone. We call it like the scripture states it; we don't call evil good, or good evil. We call it, like God calls it; "God doesn't lie", people do!

I'd rather be popular with God, and please the Lord, than with a multitude of people.

Many times in scripture we hear Jesus saying saying "I tell you the truth". If we are his disciples and follow Jesus we too must tell and teach the truth of the Lord.

There is a good study done on Jesus words, "I Tell You The Truth" the following site:

http://blog.guidedbytruth.com/itellyouthetruth.php

"I Tell You The Truth"

Jesus is recorded as saying these words "I tell you truth," 78 times in the New Testament. The gospel of Matthew records 30 separate quotes from Jesus stating, "I tell you the truth." These words are found in the following passages:

Matthew 5:18 5:26 6:2 6:5 6:16 8:10 10:15 10:23 10:42 11:11 13:17 16:28 17:20 18:3 18:13 18:18 19:23 19:28 21:21 21:31 23:36 24:2 24:34 24:47 25:12 25:40 25:45 26:13 26:21 26:34
Mark 3:28 8:12 9:1 9:41 10:15 10:29 11:23 12:43 13:30 14:9 14:18 14:25 14:30
Luke 4:24 9:27 12:37 12:44 18:17 18:29 21:3 21:32 23:43
John 1:51 3:3 3:5 3:11 5:19 5:24 5:25 6:26 6:32 6:47 6:53 8:34 8:51 8:58 10:1 10:7 12:24 13:16 13:20 13:21 13:38 14:12 16:7 16:20 16:23 21:18

It is obvious from these 78 Scriptures that Jesus thought it was important for us to know that He was telling the truth. We can learn a lot from His dedication to the truth. First we can know that what Jesus taught was truth. Never did he lie, compromise, or deceive to make his point. He spoke the truth boldly, even when it upset those who did not agree with Him.

John 5:16 So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jews persecuted him. 17 Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." 18 For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does...He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. 24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. 25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

When challenged by religious system of His day, Jesus always spoke the truth. He reprimanded those who were wrong and He taught what was right. He did so boldly. He knew that the truth would be divisive. He knew some would accept it and others would not.

John 15:18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first...If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.

John 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

In order to be disciples of Jesus we have to hold to HIS teachings. We cannot hold onto the teachings of man that contradict Scripture. In order to be set free we have to know the truth. Christ clearly wanted us to know the truth, for He declared to us 78 times in the Bible that He was speaking the truth. There is only one way to be a disciple of Christ and only one way to know the truth that sets us free. We must read and study the Word of God to hear what Christ taught us. We must read and study the teachings of his apostles and we will learn from that the truth that sets us free. Our prayer is that everyone will desire to be guided by the truth of God's Word. We do strive for us to be united in the faith, but we realize that the faith must be the one truth faith that was declared in the inspired inerrant Word of God.

http://blog.guidedbytruth.com/itellyouthetruth.php

God Bless you and your family,

In Jesus, Love,

Valerie