Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russian Astrologists predict World War 3

For informational and discussion purposes and For your discernment"

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/02/russian-astrologers-predict-wwiii-will-start-tomorrow-2907836.html

In 2011, Russian astrologers predicted that WWIII would begin either during the Winter Olympics or 5 days after the Games end.

“The participants of the meeting also unveiled the date for the beginning of Third World War. The new war is said to begin in March of 2014, during the Olympic Games in Sochi. It is also possible that the war may start five days after the Games end.”

Read more at the above link.

Re: Russian Astrologists predict World War 3

Thanks Stephanie for posting this article.

I wondering whether this is a prediction or pre planned assault in March, which has been long under wraps and now coming to pass after the winter Olympic's which took place in Russia.

I believe we are headed into World War 3. It doesn't take much to look how many places in the world are either at war, or rumours of war on the horizon.

Much of the world's economy is in financial & fiscal distress, and many Countries are about to collapse. A handful of dictators across the world want to rule and reign over the populace of the inhabitants of the earth. After seizing their lands, and creating man made poverty, so they can bask in the riches they confiscated riches; especially, those lands they invaded for their personal and private use to leave in luxury, while the nation struggles to make ends meet.

I believe behind closed doors, much has already been done, as to put into action the beginning of WW3. Russia Spying on America via Cuba, then Russia flexing their muscles, threatening retaliation in Ukraine. World War is at the doors, and so is the Rapture. America pressuring Israel into signing a peace treaty, etc. God will remove His own, with His army of Angels, beforehand, via the Rapture.

Fear not, for the Lord is with us; If there was anytime to trust the Lord, the time is right now. Trust God, for His protection in the meantime, and that
God has promised we are not appointed to wrath, therefore, our redemption draws nearer, perhaps even today; if this day is God's will.

Come Lord Jesus, Come!

Valerie

I'm getting to **VERY** excited now!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sorry to be the bubble-burster but astrology is an occult practice and all occultism is strictly forbidden by God. When God forbids something it is for our protection, as He knows when a person participates in any of these things they open a door for the enemy to come into their lives and cause havoc. It is better to not give credence to anything said by an astrologist.

Astrology like yoga is so mainstream now that many people don't realize that they are not benign or harmless. Both are in the enemy's territory and should be avoided like the plague by anyone who belongs to God.

I don't believe there was any astrology involved at all, Texas Sue. I believe this story was made up by the Soviets to distract people from the truth, because many including myself don't believe in astrology. However, astronomy, I do believe in, the study of stars and planets, etc.

I believe that Russian had this all planned ahead of time, and were waiting for the Winter Olympic games to finish in Russia. They knew, if the now ousted President, would sign a deal with Russia beforehand, instead of the Eu, getting closer to the West; that this would anger the Ukrainian people. They would become angry and have no choice but to defend their sovereignty, democracy which they finally obtained. Putin knew he would put Ukraine in grave jeopardy. Putin, & Ex President did this before the Olympics, they lit the fire, and then waited until after the Winter games, to invade Ukraine, using whatever excuse they could dream up.

They put Ukraine in Crisis along with the Whole World as well. They are looking to spread the battle, and lying all the way there, that they wouldn't do such a thing to Ukraine. Well they did, and are still doing it. You can not believe them, they are liars, and twist the truth to fit and satisfy their huge ego.

Sue, we are on the very edge of eternity, right this moment.
No one is promised tomorrow here on Earth. However, God's children are promised a place in Heaven. We are promised, that our Savior Jesus will come and take us there. It is Imminent!

That promise is about to be fulfilled! Maranatha! Valerie