Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
U.S. To FORCE Peace Agreement on Israel This Year!

Donna Danna on 5 Doves posted an article that will curl your hair when you read it. Evidently the dynamic duo in U.S. plan to FORCE an agreement on Israel, giving land to the Palestinians in the Jordan Valley and putting Jerusalem under international control (Vatican and muslim states) whether Israel likes it or not. WARNING: Judgment about to fall on the heads of America when this happens!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2014/donnad221.htm

Perhaps Mr. Kerry and Mr. O should read Bill Koenig's book, "An Eye for An Eye" and John McTernan's "As You Have Done To Israel" to see the consequences of kicking the Israelis around and taking their land. They should definitely read Genesis 12:3 and the book of Joel & Obadiah to see what God says about it.

P.S. Remember that John Kerry like GW Bush are members of Skull & Bones.

Re: U.S. To FORCE Peace Agreement on Israel This Year!

Wow, another post about this from Mike C. His point about the Pope being in Israel in May along with Kerry paints a vivid picture doesn't it?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2014/mikec221-2.htm

Mike Curtiss (21 Feb 2014)
"Obama Will Impose Peace"

Hi Sisters & Brothers,

It seems that Zero will join the Pope in the Coexist Plan for peace
in Israel. That's right, the Pope will be visiting the Holy land in May 2014,
joining John Kerry.
Now, we get this story that "Our Emperor" without clothes has decided
to join the fun by delivery of a separate, but not co-equal Palestinian state
alongside Israel. Enjoy, I can also see my king face to face.

Agape,

Michael Curtiss

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/obamas-big-breakthrough-coming-by-end-of-year/

Another article: "POPE CONFIRMS VISIT TO ISRAEL"

http://www.timesofisrael.com/pope-francis-to-visit-israel-in-may/

Good Morning, T/Sue!

Plus, they should also read Zechariah 14 too, while they're at it.

The first two verses begins...

Zechariah 14:1,2 NKJV
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
--And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the
--nations to battle against Jerusalem;

Zechariah 14 sounds alot like **THE** Battle at Armageddon...as well as Ezekiel 38-39, to boot!!!

I just now read your post just above mine, Sue. I can't wait for when we will be seeing our dear Precious Lord face-to-face...and that should be **SOON**!!! Yes!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue & Tammy,

All the puzzle pieces of Bible Prophecy in regards to the A.C. & F.P.are falling into place. Very soon these two will be revealed to the whole world. Can't be much longer now before, the world, receives the announcement and introduction on the world scene as such. Therefore, look up our redemption draws nigh!
Each day closer than the day before for the reveal, therefore, that much closer to the Rapture too!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie & T/Sue,

Here are Dr. Jack Van Impe's words, regarding Israel's entrance into the Tribulation Period:

JACOB'S TROUBLE
Jacob is Israel (Jeremiah 30:7; Romans 11:26). This period of time is also called "Daniel's Seventieth Week" (Daniel 9). In history, the first 69 weeks involve Israel (9:24) and it follows that the seventieth or final wee must also involve Israel's endurance in the hour of Tribulation. All Old Testament prophets affirm this truth. In Ezekiel 38,39, seventieth different passages mark Irael as the victim of God and Magog's deadliest war.

Jacob's trouble is so named because of Jeremiah's prophecy: Alas! for that day is great so that none is like it; it is even the Time of Jacob's Trouble (Jeremiah 30:7). He was speaking of the seven-year period known as the Tribulation. With the removal of the Church, earth plunges into its most horrendous hour (Matthew 24:21).

So therefore--this Peace Agreement on Israel THIS year, could indeed, very well be our time of departure...for when Jesus comes to call us, His church, home. Yes!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie & T/Sue,

Thanks to 5Doves' Mike Curtiss, here's the scripture in Zechariah 12:1-6, I was trying to bring to this, your thread; via Mike's letter...

Mike Curtiss (21 Feb 2014) - "Two State Solution is Coming in May, Here's the Scripture"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2014/mikec221-3.htm

Thank YOU, Mike.

Maranatha!
Tammy