Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dateline Israel : Signs in the Heavens of a Four Blood Moon Tetrad

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Dateline Israel : Signs in the Heavens of a Four Blood Moon Tetrad

What Will Happen To Israel In 2014? & 2015? THE 4 BLOOD MOONS

Here is a post from Gina McCray's blog with very specific info on the tetrads:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://theworldisshaking.blogspot.com/2014/02/here-is-why-all-who-profess-christ-need.html

I think it is time to get excited about the time we are in right now. We are seeing God put up a flashing billboard in the heavens, letting us know that we are about to see the wrap-up of 6,000 years of the plots of evil men and devils come to an end. That means we better LOOK UP, our redemption draws near.

This year, I hope! This month would be even better, as I couldn't think of a nicer birthday present. =)

How about a spring rapture??? Valerie, I just know that you & Regina have both been praying for a spring thaw from the brutal winter you've been experiencing up there in your neck-of-the-woods.

I'm asking, b/c the first tetred moon occurs during the month of April...April 15th, 2014, that is.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue, & Kathy, yes it is time to wrap things up, and the signs of these
four Blood Moon Tetrad, is indeed a huge sign from Heaven, that the Lord's coming is at hand.

Tammy, I'm a Spring baby, and so are both of my granddaughters, maybe that's why I love Spring so much, or maybe because I've always envisioned Heaven as a perfect Mid Spring Day.

Wouldn't it be something if the Rapture took place this Spring, because it is the Season of New Beginnings, and for us it would be the most exciting new beginnings ever.

I'm sure of one thing, that as each day passes we are that much closer than the day before.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I totally agree with you 100%, Valerie...that as each day passes by, we are indeed edging that much closer to our heavenly departure.

You know what? Dr. David Jeremiah gave a sermon today out in his San Diego, CA church, about Jesus' speaking about Lazarus, the poor beggar, and a the rich man...telling about where the men ended up. And we know where the latter ended up, don't we?

Anyhoo, Dr. David spoke about where we'll really be...and that is, we'll be with Jesus forever in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

HERE IS WHY ALL WHO PROFESS CHRIST NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMING BLOOD MOON TETRADS:

As we close in on God's last days plan, it as if the puzzle pieces are flying into place. Everything seems to be coming more and more into focus.

It appears as if the closer we get, the more light that God is allowing to be shed on the details of His end times plan.

In 2008, Mark Biltz, a pastor who is a Messianic Jew, discovered an astronomical phenomenon that is indeed "astronomical" in importance!

Before dissecting these amazing phenomena though, these facts need to be understood:

1)The Feast Days outlined in the book of Leviticus are not just Jewish Feast Days. They are instead, the Feast Days of the Lord.

God stressed to us that they are HIS feast days so that ALL of His followers, Jew and Gentile, would observe His appointed feasts and be able to recognize their importance in God's prophetic plan:

Leviticus 23: 1The Lord said to Moses, 2“Speak to the Israelites and say to them:‘These are my appointed feasts, the appointed feasts of the Lord, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies.

2)God's appointed feasts/sacred assemblies and their different names, which may be used interchangeably, are as follows:

1)PASSOVER
2)Unleavend Bread
3)Firstfruits
4)Shavout
5)Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets/Yom Teruah)
6)Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur

/Sukkoth/Ingathering)

Note: Passover is the first Feast Day of the year to be observed and Tabernacles is the last Feast Day of the year to be observed.

3) A total lunar eclipse produces a "blood red moon".

4) According to NASA, four total lunar eclipses in a row is known as a tetrad.

5)God placed the sun, moon and stars in the heavens as signals of things to come:

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs (owth), and for seasons (moed), and for days, and years." Genesis 1:14

"owth" - (in the sense of appearing): a signal

"moed"- an appointment, a fixed time or season: also a signal (as appointed beforehand): appointed (signal, time)

6) God's appointed Feast Days are all reckoned according to the stages of the moon. Thus, we can that the moon is a signal and can be rendered as both an "owth",as well as a "moed".

While collating the Jewish Calendar and NASA's eclipse website, Pastor Biltz made the amazing discoveries:

The year 2014 has two "blood red moons" or total eclipses of the moon; one occurring on April 15, 2014 (the very day of the Feast of Passover) and other occurring on October 8, 2014 (the very day of the Feast of Tabernacles).

These two eclipses are immediately followed by two additional "blood moons" in the year 2015; one occurring on April 4, 2015 (the very day of the Feast of Passover) and one occurring on September 28, 2015 (the very day of the Feast of Tabernacles).

Therefore, for two years in a row, there will be a total lunar eclipse/blood moons falling exactly on God's first, (Passover), and then last(Tabernacles), appointed Feast Days:

The Tetrad of 2014 through 2015:

April 15, 2014 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 8, 2014 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse
April 4, 2015 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 28, 2015 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse

After the above four "blood moons" of 2014 and 2015, there are no more such tetrads occurring on Jewish holidays in this century. In fact, there are no more for a hundred years

Biltz further discovered that there have been a total of ONLY SEVEN Passover/Tabernacles tetrads since 1 AD.

162/163 A.D.
795/796 A.D.
842/843 A.D.
860/861 A.D.
1493/1494 A.D.
1949/1950 A.D.
1967/1968 A.D.

Thus, the 2014/2015 A.D. Tetrads on Passover and then on Tabernacles, will be only the eighth such tetrad in more than 2000 years.

So, tetrads aligning perfectly with the Lord's Feast Days, are rare beyond belief.

Biltz also noticed that there are two solar eclipses coming in the year 2015, wherein the sun will be temporarily blocked out.

1)The first solar eclipse will occur on March 20, 2015 which happens to mark the very first day of the sacred/Biblical calendar (as outlined in Leviticus).

This will be exactly 14 days before the "blood red moon" lunar eclipse coming on April 4, 2015 which is Passover.

2)The second solar eclipse will occur on September 13, 2015 which happens to mark the very first day of the civil calendar, which is the Feast Day of Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets.

This will be exactly 14 days before the "blood red moon" lunar eclipse coming on September 28, 2015, which is The Feast of Tabernacles.

Note that both of the below verses, which refer to the "great and glorious/terrible day of the Lord" appear to allude to the beginning of the Great Tribulation (great and DREADFUL day of the Lord) and possibly a simultaneous Rapture (great and GLORIOUS day of the Lord").
Both verses ascribe that a darkened sun as well as a blood moon will usher in this time period:

Joel:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

Acts 2:20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

As such, the aforementioned solar and lunar eclipses of 2014/2015 appear to be the fulfillment of these verses.

Even more astounding about these tetrads are the facts surrounding the ones just previous to 2014/2015.

The prior Tetrads tied to Hebrew Holidays are extremely significant.

They occurred two years running, right after modern day Israel became a nation in 1948 and then, right after Israel recaptured Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in 1967:

The Tetrad of 1967 - 1968 -Tied to the 7 day war where Israel took Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, in June 1967.:

April 24 1967 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 18, 1967 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse
April 13, 1968 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 6, 1968 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse

NOTE: Even though Israel declared themselves a nation in 1948, the first permanent government didn't take office until Jan 25, 1949. Israel had a transitional government in 1948.

In this way, the tetrad can tie to the year 1949 for the first elected office of that year and the birth year still be 1948.

The Tetrad of 1949 through 1950 -Tied to the rebirth of the nation of Israel on May 14, 1948.:

April 13, 1949 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse

Oct, 7, 1949 Tabernacles Total lunar Eclipse
April 2, 1950 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse

Sept. 26, 1950 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse

Unbelievably, there were no tetrads whatsoever, for five hundred (500) years prior to these.

Incredibly these tetrads all perfectly bookmark the inception of modern day Israel as a nation and her recapture of God's Holy City, Jerusalem and His Holy Mountain, The Temple Mount.

The preceding tetrad to these last century was 500 years prior, in 1493/1494.

The blood moons, on Passover/Tabernacles 1493/1494, were tied to the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1493.

Therefore, the relationship of the tetrads falling exactly on God's Feast Days, in conjunction with major events in the lives of His chosen people, Israel, is astonishingly clear!

Factor in the fact that John Kerry has given Israel an April 2014 deadline to complete the "two state solution" of giving away her God given Covenant land and it is beyond clear that the odds for these signs in the heavens, are surely nothing short of miraculous!

Note: John Kerry's ultimatum for Israel to give away her land, with April 2014 as the deadline is a total of 9 months, as in a human gestational period. Essentially, could we be seeing the birthing the Great Tribulation with this forced breaking of God's eternal Covenant?

A lunar eclipse/blood moon is considered to bode bad future events for Israel. If Israel agrees, in April 2014, to give away God's Land, there will be repercussions by the God of Israel as He gave the land only to Israel.

If Israel refuses to comply with the "land for peace" being forced by America, it may cause the Palestinians and their Islamic allies to attack Israel. With the realization that they will never be handed Israel's land on a silver platter, the Palestinians may try to take it by force.

God the creator, lovingly set out His prophetic plans in the Heavens, as well as in His Word. He desires that all of His people are focused and ready for the return of the Messiah.

Therefore, may we all heed these warning signs that the Lord has mercifully provided us!

Please stay tuned for even more amazing information, tying Passover into a major potential for the coming of the Lord for His readied Bride!

MARANATHA!

http://theworldisshaking.blogspot.ca/2014/02/here-is-why-all-who-profess-christ-need.html

Unfortunately, I beg to differ with Mark Biltz. God has not called all Jews and Gentiles to observe the feast days. That sounds ominously like what the Judaizers did to the Galatian church, when they sought to get that church not only to observe Jewish feasts, but also to be circumsized; Paul had to write a pretty strong letter to the Galatians to set them straight on that. I am not a Jew, and I have no intention of observing Jewish feasts.

As for these approaching tetrads, well, we'll see what develops. Hallelujah if it means the Rapture!

Kathy, I do understand what you are saying, however you must consider the following. These are feasts of the Lord, and because the Feast of Tabernacles will be celebrated by all Jews & Gentiles alike, everyone will be commanded to do so, when Jesus returns to rule and reign. It will be an [ingathering] of all together. Perhaps, the Lord will institute the same practise for some of the feast days, or all the feast days, along with the Christian feast days to be celebrated together world wide; by Jews and Gentiles alike. We must remember that Jesus was/is a Jew, and His Mother, along with His Earthly Father/Guardian. Our Salvation comes from the Jew, as well as our faith, from Jesus, whom was raised as one, and is coming back to reign and rule, in the land that belongs to the Jews, given to them by God.

God only knows how the Lord will set us His Kingdom as far as what will continue to be observed as Feasts or Holy Days. However, we do know for it is written that the Feast of Tabernacles sometimes called Booths will be celebrated by the whole world, where all will have to come to Jerusalem to pay homage and worship the King of Kings Jesus.

Hmm. You've made some good points regarding the Millennium, Valerie, as well as regarding Jesus' human lineage. It's true that everybody will be required to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles, then; it'll be interesting to see how the other Jewish feast days, as well as the Church's holy days, will be celebrated during the Millennium. (I don't know about us, of course--perhaps we'll be exempt, since we'll no longer be mortal?)

However, we Gentiles don't have to celebrate the Jewish feasts now. And I, for one, have no desire to.

Like Valerie said, the feasts or moeds (appointed times) are not Jewish holidays they are God's days, on His calendar. He set these appointed times in order to meet with His loved ones, those who reverence and love Him back. They will certainly be in place during Christ's reign on earth for the 1,000 year millenial period. Once the Great White Throne Judgement of unbelivers has been concluded and eternity in heaven for the family of God commences they will be unnecessary because we will always be in the Presence of the ONE we love. Every day will be a Holy Day and a holiday. Won't that be gloriou?

This week and nect, Billye Brim will be teaching on the last half of the book of Daniel, including explanation of God's calendar and these feast days on the Believer's Voice of Victory. Here is the link:

http://www.kcm.org

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Perry Stone | THE HIDDEN RAPTURE PROPHECY! | It's Supernatural

Published on Mar 9, 2014
Order Perry Stone's "End-Time Course on the Seven Biblical Feasts" (Book & 2 DVDs) http://bit.ly/1ncrAIo
This week on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, Perry Stone unlocks the significance of the seven Biblical feasts and why the fall feasts are important to you today. As the Kingdom age approaches, you need to know what Perry is saying!

Texas Sue and Kathy, Perry Stone confirms and backs up in scripture, that the Lord calls these feasts "MY FEASTS", therefore, like you stated Sue, these are the Lord's Feast not Jewish Feasts...Excellent Video...also talks about the blood moon's in relation to God's Feasts. He also gives a good account and reference to on what Feast we can Expect the Rapture, Tribulation & Return of Jesus to Earth to rule and reign. Perry Stone, may be right after all, it sure makes a lot of sense.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Revelation of 7 Feasts of Israel

Valerie
Texas Sue, & Kathy, yes it is time to wrap things up, and the signs of these
four Blood Moon Tetrad, is indeed a huge sign from Heaven, that the Lord's coming is at hand.

Tammy, I'm a Spring baby, and so are both of my granddaughters, maybe that's why I love Spring so much, or maybe because I've always envisioned Heaven as a perfect Mid Spring Day.

Wouldn't it be something if the Rapture took place this Spring, because it is the Season of New Beginnings, and for us it would be the most exciting new beginnings ever.

I'm sure of one thing, that as each day passes we are that much closer than the day before.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

Yesterday, I told Ross, our favorite Mailcarrier, about this coming Tuesday (04.15.2014)'s first phase of the Blood Red Moon eclipse...he reminded me that the 15th of April is Tax Day here in the U.S., and thought it to being very ironic.

Ross, you see--too, is a Christian man who is a strong believer in Jesus Christ...and even he feels that His coming is nearer than we think.

Anyhoo, I just thought that I just needed to share our conversation with you all.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Good Morning Everyone!

It's the midnight hour!!!

On Fox10 News THIS morning, it was reported that the FIRST Blood Red Moon Eclipse will occur at Midnight (MT) tonight here in Arizona...for which we'll get to see the fulfillment of this prophetic event take place!

I wonder if our Rapture Flight To Heaven will happen tonight!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hey All!!!

I feel like I did when I was a child on Christmas Eve. So excited!!!!!

I pray those that will except Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Believe that He is the Son of the Living God. He paid the price for your redemption with His very own blood.

Adam and Eve sold us to Satan. Jesus bought us back with His precious blood. All you have to do is believe.

If you do not believe in the Son of God and His blood payment to purchase you, what or who purchased you back from satan? Only Jesus and His blood He shed on the cross could make the purchase. All other blood was tainted with the sin of Adam & Eve. Only one could make the purchase for your soul. Only one was sinless...

Maranatha!

Julie

Amen Tammy & Julie, A Big, Amen!!!

Nothing but the blood of Jesus washes our sins away! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Nothing but the blood of Jesus

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Refrain

Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

For my pardon, this I see,
For my cleansing this my plea,

Refrain

Nothing can for sin atone,
Naught of good that I have done,

Refrain

This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,

Refrain

Now by this I’ll overcome—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
Now by this I’ll reach my home—

Refrain

Glory! Glory! This I sing—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
All my praise for this I bring—

Refrain

Good Morning Everybody!

Last night after watching Margaret Mitchell's Gone With The Wind on TCM and Full House (with the Tanner Family & Kirk Cameron's little sister, Candace as D.J.) on Nick; I turned my TV off and stepped outdoors to watch God's spectacular display of the first (out of four) Blood Red Moon(s) eclipse.

I waited long enough for it to almost turn completely blood red, except for a teensy-weensy sliver of its normal white color. By then, my legs were getting tired from standing on the hard cement of my driveway and of getting a strained tired neck from watching the display through my binoculars. And then I went inside and then to bed.

How many of you of our RFTH family too watch the eclipse take place, and if so--what did you all think of it!? As for me, I thought that it was pretty AWESOME!!!

Valerie & Julie F., I am in complete 'n' total agreement with you both, re: your above posts!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

This is just a small portion of a good article....I totally agree with it,
GOD IS CLEARLY SPEAKING TO US THROUGH THESE FOUR BLOOD MOONS - THE QUESTION IS ARE WE WATCHING & "LISTENING"?

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/tens-of-millions-watch-heavenly-sign/

TENS OF MILLIONS WATCH HEAVENLY SIGN

“Is there any significance to these extraordinary celestial events? Could it be that God is using the sun, moon, and stars to communicate with us and to announce things to come? The answer is yes!

“The Bible is clear that the sun, moon, and stars are connected to Israel and biblical prophecy. Throughout history God has used the science of astronomy (never astrology!) in connection with historical events to write prophetic messages in the heavens.

“One significant way God reveals coming events is through a phenomenon that scientists call “Blood Moons.” These are total lunar eclipses in which the moon appears to be blood red.

“The coming message from God is so urgent that He is going to sovereignly arrange the sun and the moon to perfectly align themselves to create not just one Blood Moon, but a tetrad – a series of four consecutive Blood Moons!

“God is clearly speaking to us through the coming series of Four Blood Moons. The question is, are we watching and listening?”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/tens-of-millions-watch-heavenly-sign/#T0B8MmOcpRhzAmSS.99