Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Final Countdown to New World Order

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

TOM HORN & STEVE QUAYLE will be guests on Hagman & Hagman radio show this Friday night.

from website:

Men’s hearts will fail them as the “final countdown” begins

Join us on Friday, 20 September 2013 from 8:00-11:00 pm ET as we welcome internationally renowned authors and researchers Steve Quayle and Tom Horn are our special guests for the entire three-hour broadcast. Independently, the research of both Messrs Quayle and Horn lead to similar conclusions – that we are in the “final countdown” to a one world government. This global power structure will usher in a one world economy and a concentrated power structure revolving around the Biblical “Mark of the Beast” system.

Tom Horn, author of Petrus Romanus, Exo Vaticana, Apollyon Rising and Zenith 2016 has been working closely with retired California State police investigator Terry Cook, following trails of evidence that indicate that the “Mark of the Beast” architecture is in place and ready for activation.

Steve Quayle, researcher, author of numerous books and regular guest on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report has arrived at similar conclusions. The results of their parallel investigations will be the topic of our show Friday.

Radio link here for Hagman & Hagman show:
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/upcoming-shows/steve-quayle-tom-horn

SUE'S NOTE: Just to let you know, I think Tom Horn is pre-trib rapture; however, Steve Quayle does not believe in a rapture at all. Even though they have differing views on the rapture, both men have sources in many key places and have access to the latest info on what is happening in real time. Please disregard any comments Steve makes (if any) regarding "no rapture". He is a believer in Jesus Christ and our brother in the Lord. Regardless of where a brother or sister stands on that point, it is obvious that most all realize we have come to a pivotal time in history and that the end is in sight. Even unbelievers are beginning to take note that something is up!

Re: Final Countdown to New World Order

Just a reminder of the radio show with Tom Horn and Steve Quayle which will air in about an hour Central Daylight Time. It is from 8 to 11pm EST, which is 7-10 pm CST. When you open the link it takes you to the radio show connection.

I am a friend and colleague of Terry Cook and his Ministry, and I was the Executive Producer of the Documentary "No ID Found" which can be seen on my YouTube channel SpiritWindTruth here:

Terry just completed writing a book with Tom Horn entitled "Beast Tech" and was a Featured Guest Speaker this weekend at the Orlando Prophecy Summit & Conference sponsored by J.R. Church's Prophecy In The News: http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/

"To contact TERRY L. COOK, go to his Website" http://www.SecondComingMinistries.com

I will be uploading new videos from Terry to my YouTube channel soon, and he can also be seen on films he produced with Dr. Jack Van Impe and the History Channel in 2012 here:

Rick, I have heard the interview that Gary Stearman did with Terry Cook on Prophecy In The News a few weeks ago about his new book, "Beast Tech". Very impressive material shared and the book sounds great. It is chilling in a way to know we stand at the edge of the times that prophets of 2500 years told about in the old testament.

Thanks so much for sharing the videos and the website information. I look forward to watching them tonight.

P.S. Tom Horn and Steve Quayle did another interview on Haggman and Haggman's radio show a week ago. It is also packed with stunning information. I have listened to it about twice now.

Hi Rick,

Good to hear from you again. I see you've been a member since 2011.

Very interesting to know you were the executive producer of the Documentary
"No ID Found", can't wait to watch it. I'll also check out other videos you have posted on youtube as well, as soon as time permits; looking forward to watching and listening, as soon as possible.

I just browsed on your website, and look forward to reading there as well. It's great to know that there are people like yourself Rick, working for the Lord, bringing the message, to the world of the Lord's soon return.
I believe the Lord uses every single member of His body, to do God's will here on earth for His Honor and Glory.

Soon we'll all be able to rest in the Lord's presence, for at least awhile,
for our work here will be finished via the Rapture; until we return with Jesus at the Lord's Second Coming to Earth.

God Bless you and your work, and thanks so much for sharing with everyone
at Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Maranatha!

Valerie

And speaking of the NWO--it nearly blew me away yesterday, when I heard mention of the NWO on either CNN/or FoxNews...re: they were discussing either the Internet, Putin's push to recreate the old USSR, or the so-called global warming nonsense. Putin is, I also heard, by first taking over the Ukraine, Finland, etc., is to form a highway that will lead him to Israel...hence, the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 & 39.

Folks!!! We're finally here!!! And pretty soon we'll hear that trump of the archangel, and Jesus calling us all home to be with Him forever!!! I can't wait, can YOU!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you Rick for posting the videos. It makes my heart wonder what happened on that missing jet.
Perhaps technology was taken.

God is almighty. He is in charge no matter what we see here. He is good and is bringing about the fulfillment of His word. The people left behind surely need our prayers that they are not blinded by the leader of the world, but see finally the light of Jesus and commit what is left of their lives to the Lord Jesus.

God bless you.

Regarding the missing jetliner from Malasyia, I was listening to a video from Patrick in the Phillipines where he mentioned the sign of the "Trident" which is the logo on the plane. He said that the Lord had been giving him many "road signs" to the rapture. He said the last one would be the "TRIDENT" sign. He didn't mention the plane but that was all I could think of when he said that. Is this it? Is the missing plane with the TRIDENT LOGO our last sign before we hear, "COME UP HERE"?