Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy's First Christmas

Re: Puppy's First Christmas

That's so cute Kathy,

Looks a lot like our little dog Furby looked when he was a puppy, the same coloring. Thanks for posting and sharing it.

You're welcome. Aren't puppies cute?

I thought I'd bump this thread back up.

Bump.

Bump for a new Christmas!

Valerie, Kathy & All--

Speaking of puppies...

PLEASE check out my Puppy Invasion Dream over on the Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies RFTH forum!!!

I am completely befuddled by this dream, and I desparately need an interpretation of its meaning

Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I don't know that there is a meaning, to be honest, but I'm no interpreter of dreams. What do you think, Valerie?

Bump in time for Christmas Day!

Bump again for another Christmas!

Another Christmas, another bump!

Kathy:

Thanks for bumping this up once again for another Christmas.

Daisy is going being sharing her first Christmas with us, this year.
I'm so happy she is part of our family.

Here's Daisy lying on the bed, wearing her Christmas sweater, I crocheted for her.
She looks so pretty in it; I just had to share. Merry Christmas from Daisy, her first Christmas with us!!!

I wish I could see the picture, but all I can see, alas, is a tiny X in a square.

Kathy, there must be something wrong with your computer, or software/hardware; I see the picture just fine of Daisy.

It might have to do with your browser too.

I don't know, I'm not a computer expert.

Does anyone else have the same problem of seeing this picture, if so please let me know, thanks. Valerie

Kathy, Tammy & Everyone, I decided to re-post the picture of Daisy since Kathy wasn't able to see it, I believe it is due to her browser. Let me know if you see it now. Merry Christmas Kathy, Tammy & Everyone, who reads and shares at Rapture Flight to Heaven. Valerie

Valerie
Kathy:

Here's Daisy lying on the bed, wearing her Christmas sweater, I crocheted for her.
She looks so pretty in it; I just had to share. Merry Christmas from Daisy, her first Christmas with us!!!

And such a cute puppy, too! I'm so glad that this time, the picture can be seen. Hey, Valerie, can I pet Daisy? =)

I haven't been able to pull up the other one on Google Chrome either.

Valerie
Kathy, Tammy & Everyone, I decided to re-post the picture of Daisy since Kathy wasn't able to see it, I believe it is due to her browser. Let me know if you see it now. Merry Christmas Kathy, Tammy & Everyone, who reads and shares at Rapture Flight to Heaven. Valerie

Valerie
Kathy:

Kathy, you can pet Daisy even hold her if you like; she gives a lot of kisses.

I'm sure. =)

Bump in time for Christmas Day!

Bump up for another Christmas season!

Bump for Christmas Eve!

Bump for Christmas!

Bump for Christmas 2019!

I'm bumping this a little early this year; this way, there'll be more time to enjoy it before Christmas Day arrives! =)

Merry Christmas!

Bump for Christmas Day!