Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Rapture story has Christmas references!

If you'll read this delightful Rapture story, Pink Rosettes, you'll discover that it contains some Christmas references. More than one, in fact, although it's nowhere close to being top-heavy with them. So if you haven't read this story by Thea Ramsey, I hope you'll enjoy reading it now! (You'll need Adobe Acrobat installed on your computers to be able to access it, since it's a pdf file.)

Re: This Rapture story has Christmas references!

Well, that counts me out.

Thank you anyway, Kathy G.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy, I read that a few times years past.. It's a nice fictional story but it does have a lot to think about doesn't it..

Tammy, you can download the Adobe Reader for FREE from

http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=DINRS

You will enjoy the short story of this little girl being raptured, her mother who was left behind, meeting people in heaven, talking to Jesus, etc...

RJB

Yes, do that, Tammy; just click on the link and then follow the instructions for downloading and installing the software. Then you'll be able to access pdf files, too, and you'll be able to read the story that's linked in the OP. The little girl in the 40-page novelette is just 5 years old and in kindergarten. You will enjoy reading her story.

Kathy G.,

I clicked-on it out of curiosity, and I just now read it that beautiful story. WOW!!! That's some story!!!

I can't wait for our Rapture to happen (for which that horn is described an automobile horn), meeting Jesus personally up close & personal inside that bubble, and finally meet our Heavenly Father too; plus everyone else up there...including my/our RFTH family. That cake mentioned in the story, sounds scrumptious! We'll all have a fantabulous party up there, won't we!?

Rosette got her own doll house, while her Dad got his own house boat. And her grandma got her cute little cottage house. Wonder if I'll get my horse farm/ranch, chock full of horses? I know that I will be reunited with King, my Collie dog.

My...my...my!!! All those thoughts for us all to ponder. Right!?!

Thank you oodles for posting this charming Rapture story.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Now, I can go relook up at PDF file & read all about Blaze King, his owner-trainer, Kenny Lee, too.

Is Blaze King a horse, Tammy? I assume it is.

Isn't "Pink Rosettes" a delightful story? You know, I've read 2 other Rapture stories, both of which are novels, and unlike "Pink Rosettes," both of them revolve around the Bema judgment. The first one, which was published in 2000, is The Bema: A Story About the Judgment Seat of Christ, by Tim Stevenson. The other, which was published in 2006, is The Rapture: In the Twinkling of an Eye, the 3rd and final book in the Countdown to the Rapture series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins (a series of prequels to the Left Behind series). I have read and enjoyed all three Rapture stories, because they're told from the viewpoint of those who are Raptured instead of those who are left behind, but I find "Pink Rosettes" to be the most delightful of the three because it's told from the viewpoint of a little girl who's not yet in the first grade. And who's still a little girl even after she's Raptured; she's not changed by her transformation into an instant adult. I like that.

Kathy G.

Kathy G.
Is Blaze King a horse, Tammy? I assume it is.

Isn't "Pink Rosettes" a delightful story? You know, I've read 2 other Rapture stories, both of which are novels, and unlike "Pink Rosettes," both of them revolve around the Bema judgment. The first one, which was published in 2000, is The Bema: A Story About the Judgment Seat of Christ, by Tim Stevenson. The other, which was published in 2006, is The Rapture: In the Twinkling of an Eye, the 3rd and final book in the Countdown to the Rapture series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins (a series of prequels to the Left Behind series). I have read and enjoyed all three Rapture stories, because they're told from the viewpoint of those who are Raptured instead of those who are left behind, but I find "Pink Rosettes" to be the most delightful of the three because it's told from the viewpoint of a little girl who's not yet in the first grade. And who's still a little girl even after she's Raptured; she's not changed by her transformation into an instant adult. I like that.

Kathy G.

Kathy G.,

Blaze King is indeed a horse. Infact, he was an American Saddlebred stallion-turned-gelding, who played 12-year old "Velvet Brown's (Lori Martin)" horse in NBC-TV's National Velvet. Between Lori (Dawn Catherine Menzer, her real name) & King, it was he, I fell in love with.

Kenny Lee, his owner-trainer, had to have King (3-year old stud) altered b/c Dawn wasn't too much experienced around horses. After his alteration, he calmed down to be a very nice horse which to work with. Fancy, my (I had him ever since he was a 6-month old colt) Appaloosa stud-turned-gelding too, settle-down after his alteration too. So I understand why Kenny had to take this measure with King.

~~~~~~~

Yes, "Pink Rosettes" is a very delightful story. I especially enjoyed it, for it somewhat to a certain degree, paralleled my own series of Rapture dreams I had had. But in my case, it was the opposite effect. I believed that I really was raptured, but... I was only dreaming. I believe that Jesus' allowed me to have these dreams just so He could make Himself known to me; as well as Him telling me personally, face-to-face, that He loves me...way before I ever confessed my sins to Him. And then those other two/three other Rapture dreams I had of me in heaven in His presence, were follow-ups.

So when we're actually Raptured, we certainly won't be dreaming...for it will be the *REAL* thing.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. The Lord reminded me last night, that I actually DO have a sibling in heaven who I never met, and that he/she is waiting to meet me. I know this to be true, b/c my late Mom told me years ago about this baby she had miscarried. She told me this baby had been miscarried way after I was born, so that means that he/she is my little brother/sister. I had forgotten all about this until last night, when He revealed this news to me.

Bump.

Now that another December has arrived, I thought that this would be a good time to bump this thread back up.

Thank you, Kathy G., I'm glad you did.

Hopefully 'n' prayerfully, we'll be raptured **BEFORE** Christmas.

Maranatha!
Tammy

We will see. That would be some Christmas present!

Kathy G.
We will see. That would be some Christmas present!

Yeeeaaah, I'll say!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

There are 2 things that do not sit right with this story.

!) Jesus has holes in His wrists not palms (as described in the story).

2) It is written by an adult with a lot of adjectives a child would not use in describing things.

When these things do not fit reality I have no reason to think it is non-fiction.

It's not. It's a fictional story, and was written as such.

Bump.

Time to bump for another Christmas! =)

Bump-up for Christmas 2014. Right, Kathy!?

Hopefully & prayerfully, this "may" be our last Christmas on earth...that come 2015, we will be celebrating this special day with Jesus, our Birthday boy.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen, Tammy!

Bump again.

Bump in time for Christmas Day!

Well, Christmas Day is once again approaching, so I thought I'd bump this back up!

Perhaps this story will become a happy reality by Christmas Day? Time will tell.

Bump in time for Christmas Day!

Any other year, I would wait until the Christmas season to bump this back up, but since it looks as if we're going be Home for Christmas this year, I'm bumping it back up now.

Alas, this story is no longer available on the Internet, but if anyone would like a copy, let me know, and I'll email you one.

If anyone wishes to have a copy of the story, send me an email, and I'll send you a link to the story.

Even though this story is no longer available online--wish it still was!--I can easily email a copy to anyone who wants one. Just send me your email address, and I'll send it to you.

And merry Christmas!

Bump for Christmas Day, and remember that my offer still stands!