Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rec'd RAPTURE CLUE on 12-12-12 - December 21st Rapture, 2012?

Here's my reply to John T, thread below my comments...

Why did the Lord, bring this last paragraph to mind, at the bottom of my original reply to John's post?

IS IT A RAPTURE CLUE, December 21st Rapture, 2012?

Why of all days TODAY, December 12, 2012 - 12-12-12?

From 2000 It's been 12 years since my Sky Blue 21 Vision was fulfilled.

Now 2012 on the 12 day of the 12 month, 12th years, This extraordinary thought came to mind....

"Just a thought crossed my mind, since My husband & I were reunited, on the Good Friday April 21st could it have another meaning, The Groom & the Bride will be united on the Friday Dec.21st? God knows and we don't have long to find out."

Does the 12 year span stand for the 12th month - December?
Does the 12 year span also stand for the 12th year - 20"12"?
Does the 12 year span also stand for - 12 o'clock time of Rapture?

Does Today 12-12-12 stand for all three?

Therefore, does 21 stand for the 21st day?

12 21 12 or December 21 2012 our Rapture day to be united with the Groom?

-----------

Please read for your discernment...!

Valerie - Replied - Dec 12, 2012 - 2:04AM

Re: Is There More To This Mayan Prediction Than Meets The Eye Confused ?
John T,

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1249947&cmd=show

I'm glad you brought it up.

You know John & everyone, if we look at these predictions by secular sources, such as the Mayan, the Tibetan Monks that Lizzy had posted, we can take it with a grain of salt, or reject it, since it's not Biblical. However, if these people are saying the same things that the Bible is saying about all the catastrophes, etc., then all it's doing is confirming from all sources that what the Bible is saying is coming to pass and even the secular world is taking notice.

Now the 21st has a very special meaning, especially, a Sky Blue 21!

By the way John T, I'm not saying it will happen, but the Rapture could take place on 21 of December, because of a vision I had back in 1998.

While in fevrent prayer, for family situation, I saw a vision of a Sky Blue Number 21 appear before my eyes. Miraculously, God intervened on an unreconcilable situation out of the blue, the very next day, On April 21, 2000, Good Friday my family was reunited. I believed that my vision was fulfilled.

However, many have thought in the past and throughout the years, that it may have something to do with the Rapture. It does in a way; because I had the vision in the 20th Century, and now here we are in the 21st Century, which of course will be the century of the Rapture.
Now will it happen on the 21st, of December, or any other month on 21st next year I don't know, and never claimed too. I know the Rapture is imminent, and the 21st is as good of day as any other, if that's what the Lord has chosen.

I just hope and pray it happens before or on December 31st 2012.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Just a thought crossed my mind, since My husband & I were reunited, on the Good Friday 21st, could it have another meaning The Groom & the Bride will be united on the Friday Dec.21st? God knows and we don't have long to find out.

End of the world

I doubt the Earth will end on December 21st, however, some significant things might happen on that day, hopefully the Rapture!

There also might be some earthquakes, and natural disasters, due to the alignment of The winter equinox of 2012 is supposed to be the date that the planets, including the Earth and the sun, will align in a straight line. We have had these disasters in divers places, and more frequently recently, therefore, I wouldn't be surprised of the same.

Not worried, God said that we are not appointed to wrath, therefore, we can rest assure the Father will take care of His children.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

End of the world

Rafia Zakaria
Dawn
Publication Date : 12-12-2012

There are only nine days left. According to the ancient Mayan and Hopi Native American calendars, the world is supposed to end on Dec 21, 2012.

You may choose not to take this seriously; after all, the ancient Mayans themselves perished centuries ago and the Hopi were unflinchingly exterminated by the incursions of white colonialists in North America.

If these civilisations couldn’t see their own end, you could argue, it is quite unlikely that they were not accurate about the official date of the world’s demise.

Suspending your incredulity you could also entertain the proposition for just a moment and evaluate it against recent events. Under this sort of scrutiny, the Taliban posting job descriptions on Facebook, toxic cough syrup being sold as a cure in Punjab and remote-control birds dropping bombs from the sky, all within a few days, can be read as the sort of things portending the end.

Meanwhile, icecaps melt into swelling oceans and typhoons swallow up scores of lives without ceremony. One reminder came just last week when Typhoon Bopha hit the island of Luzon in the Philippines killing over 500 people.

In what could be seen as a sign of a doomsday sort of destruction, the storm returned to hit the Philippines again five days later, slamming into another island and killing and injuring several hundreds more.

Be it the climate or war or just the hankering for havoc, doomsday predictions are being taken very seriously in Russia. In that country, the “minister for emergency situations” issued a statement that “he knew for certain that the world was not going to end on December 21”.

His sentiments were echoed by the country’s chief physician, a top official of the Russian Orthodox Church and several lawmakers of the Russian duma. One legislator even proposed that those spreading the rumour that the world would end on December 21 should be prosecuted by the state starting December 22.

The Russians need the reassurance; the national and international media have reported panic buying in Russia of items like matches and other items that people believe might help them survive the end.

Authorities in France have had to shut down access to the Bugarach mountain in the south of the country to prevent a rush by those who believe that the mountain can ensure they are the lucky few spared at the end.

In the United States, the theories and consequent inquiries of those preparing for the end by hoarding weapons and stocking bunkers have been significant enough for Nasa to issue communiques debunking the prediction of the impending end of the world on December 21.

The US government has put a notice on its website affirming the same point, and reiterating that the world will not end on Dec 21, 2012.

The Mayans did not just pick any date for doomsday. The winter equinox of 2012 is supposed to be the date that the planets, including the Earth and the sun, will align in a straight line. Such an alignment it is argued will interfere with satellites and navigation systems and cause changes in geological events such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Others argue that the alignment will tip the earth’s magnetic field, consequently causing a lot of things to go awry. Many people believe the hype; a Reuters survey of nearly 16,000 people in 21 countries found that at least 10 per cent of people believe that the world will indeed end that day. Another poll, conducted by Ipsos, suggested similar fears; nearly one out of seven people believes that the world will end in their lifetime.

If you’re finding the hype hard to dismiss you could take refuge in science, in the reassurance of Nasa scientist David Morrison who patiently explains on YouTube why such fears are unfounded. YouTube, however, is banned in Pakistan and no one in the country has lately been calmed by American reassurances of any sort.

Given these peculiarities in the Pakistani context, the assessment of the end of the world takes on a markedly different flavour in the land of the Indus. With case-specific calculations, it makes sense to assume that in countries where life is good, where people get jobs, don’t starve and can vaccinate their kids without fear of espionage taking place, the frenzy makes sense making the possible closeness of the end scary news.

The lack of end of the world fever in Pakistan, generally an avid fan of fears and conspiracies, may then be explained by a particularly Pakistani dubiousness about the value of the world’s survival in the first place.

Add to this, the inherent purity of all those living in a land of the self-avowedly pure and you have a doomsday-proof confidence that is far from the pettiness of the impure fretful folk of countries like France and Russia.

Those Pakistanis that may have worried are simply exhausted, too worn out by the vagaries of daily small and regular world endings to spare the emotion to be afraid.

If the above "made for Pakistan" recipes for casting aside the drama over this latest predicted doomsday do not sate your fears then some solace may also be located in preachings from the past.

The end of the world, predicting it, debating it, fearing it and imagining it have, after all, been a favourite topic for centuries of human existence, and the fact that these words are written and read are in themselves proof that doomsday dates have come and gone with the world stubbornly just going on.

But if doubt still evokes phantasmagoric images of the final moment that could be just nine days away, then indeed there is not a moment to waste between now and Dec 21, 2012, the day that some believe the world will end.

The writer is an attorney teaching constitutional law and political philosophy.

http://www.asianewsnet.net/home/news.php?id=40120&sec=3

Re: End of the world

Valerie
I doubt the Earth will end on December 21st, however, some significant things might happen on that day, hopefully the Rapture!

There also might be some earthquakes, and natural disasters, due to the alignment of The winter equinox of 2012 is supposed to be the date that the planets, including the Earth and the sun, will align in a straight line. We have had these disasters in divers places, and more frequently recently, therefore, I wouldn't be surprised of the same.

Not worried, God said that we are not appointed to wrath, therefore, we can rest assure the Father will take care of His children.

Maranatha!

Valerie

End of the world

Rafia Zakaria
Dawn
Publication Date : 12-12-2012

There are only nine days left. According to the ancient Mayan and Hopi Native American calendars, the world is supposed to end on Dec 21, 2012.

You may choose not to take this seriously; after all, the ancient Mayans themselves perished centuries ago and the Hopi were unflinchingly exterminated by the incursions of white colonialists in North America.

If these civilisations couldn’t see their own end, you could argue, it is quite unlikely that they were not accurate about the official date of the world’s demise.

Suspending your incredulity you could also entertain the proposition for just a moment and evaluate it against recent events. Under this sort of scrutiny, the Taliban posting job descriptions on Facebook, toxic cough syrup being sold as a cure in Punjab and remote-control birds dropping bombs from the sky, all within a few days, can be read as the sort of things portending the end.

Meanwhile, icecaps melt into swelling oceans and typhoons swallow up scores of lives without ceremony. One reminder came just last week when Typhoon Bopha hit the island of Luzon in the Philippines killing over 500 people.

In what could be seen as a sign of a doomsday sort of destruction, the storm returned to hit the Philippines again five days later, slamming into another island and killing and injuring several hundreds more.

Be it the climate or war or just the hankering for havoc, doomsday predictions are being taken very seriously in Russia. In that country, the “minister for emergency situations” issued a statement that “he knew for certain that the world was not going to end on December 21”.

His sentiments were echoed by the country’s chief physician, a top official of the Russian Orthodox Church and several lawmakers of the Russian duma. One legislator even proposed that those spreading the rumour that the world would end on December 21 should be prosecuted by the state starting December 22.

The Russians need the reassurance; the national and international media have reported panic buying in Russia of items like matches and other items that people believe might help them survive the end.

Authorities in France have had to shut down access to the Bugarach mountain in the south of the country to prevent a rush by those who believe that the mountain can ensure they are the lucky few spared at the end.

In the United States, the theories and consequent inquiries of those preparing for the end by hoarding weapons and stocking bunkers have been significant enough for Nasa to issue communiques debunking the prediction of the impending end of the world on December 21.

The US government has put a notice on its website affirming the same point, and reiterating that the world will not end on Dec 21, 2012.

The Mayans did not just pick any date for doomsday. The winter equinox of 2012 is supposed to be the date that the planets, including the Earth and the sun, will align in a straight line. Such an alignment it is argued will interfere with satellites and navigation systems and cause changes in geological events such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Others argue that the alignment will tip the earth’s magnetic field, consequently causing a lot of things to go awry. Many people believe the hype; a Reuters survey of nearly 16,000 people in 21 countries found that at least 10 per cent of people believe that the world will indeed end that day. Another poll, conducted by Ipsos, suggested similar fears; nearly one out of seven people believes that the world will end in their lifetime.

If you’re finding the hype hard to dismiss you could take refuge in science, in the reassurance of Nasa scientist David Morrison who patiently explains on YouTube why such fears are unfounded. YouTube, however, is banned in Pakistan and no one in the country has lately been calmed by American reassurances of any sort.

Given these peculiarities in the Pakistani context, the assessment of the end of the world takes on a markedly different flavour in the land of the Indus. With case-specific calculations, it makes sense to assume that in countries where life is good, where people get jobs, don’t starve and can vaccinate their kids without fear of espionage taking place, the frenzy makes sense making the possible closeness of the end scary news.

The lack of end of the world fever in Pakistan, generally an avid fan of fears and conspiracies, may then be explained by a particularly Pakistani dubiousness about the value of the world’s survival in the first place.

Add to this, the inherent purity of all those living in a land of the self-avowedly pure and you have a doomsday-proof confidence that is far from the pettiness of the impure fretful folk of countries like France and Russia.

Those Pakistanis that may have worried are simply exhausted, too worn out by the vagaries of daily small and regular world endings to spare the emotion to be afraid.

If the above "made for Pakistan" recipes for casting aside the drama over this latest predicted doomsday do not sate your fears then some solace may also be located in preachings from the past.

The end of the world, predicting it, debating it, fearing it and imagining it have, after all, been a favourite topic for centuries of human existence, and the fact that these words are written and read are in themselves proof that doomsday dates have come and gone with the world stubbornly just going on.

But if doubt still evokes phantasmagoric images of the final moment that could be just nine days away, then indeed there is not a moment to waste between now and Dec 21, 2012, the day that some believe the world will end.

The writer is an attorney teaching constitutional law and political philosophy.

http://www.asianewsnet.net/home/news.php?id=40120&sec=3

Valerie,

Friday of December 21st, is also the beginning of the 2012 Winter Season too.

Oh!!! I see that you're again, way ahead of me here too. I just now noticed the "Winter Equinox of 2012" in your 2nd pragraph. Silly me. My bad.

So in essence, Jesus may come for us some time between Dec. 15th & the 21st. It's no wonder I'm getting those very strong homesick feelings today.

Maranatha!
Tammy

December 21st 2012 History's Final Day?

Valerie, I just love hearing Jack because he is so full of the word of God, so "holy" filled with the word and Holy Spirit. Whole y as Pastor JD says.
He knows the Bible.
December is ticking down. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

God is not a liar. However He counts a generation, His word about the last generation not passing away until all is accomplished will come to pass.
Hold your faith believers, fight those spiritual battles that come your way and refuel on the bible like Jack VanImpe does.

Regina,

I love his teaching too and have watched him for decades now, on TV & internet. I have learned much from his programs through the years.

He knows the Bible, and has studied prophecy for decades and is a dear servant of the Lord.

"Hold your faith believers, fight those spiritual battles that come your way and refuel on the bible like Jack VanImpe does." I totally agree with you Regina.

Hold fast, and believe on the word of God, which says, that Lord will return and take us to where He has prepared a place for all those whom love Him. God is not a liar, and His word is a sure thing! When the Lord speaks it comes to pass! Let no one rob you of the joy, which every believer in Jesus Christ has, for eye has not seen nor ear has not heard the things the Lord has prepared for those whom love Him; and we Love Him very much!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Last Year Nasa Confirmed Pole Shift 2012 posted by Lizzy

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1250396&cmd=show

FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT & DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Orignally posted by Lizzy

Hi All,

Found this below vid that really explains a lot of what may be occurring on the earth (of course along with the spiritual battle), in regards to the gravity pull of earth. It's slow for the first 2 minutes (but listen), then some of the rest is explained via NASA and a prophetic ministry.

Thanks Lizzy,

Good information, most interesting video!

At the end he stated that it would happen between 2008 & 2015,

Therefore it sounds, like we are on the verge of the Rapture taken place,
and the Tribulation beginning. Rapture & Sudden destruction.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Mayan Calendar Connecting Shooting Dec. 21, etc. posted by Calvin

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1250749&cmd=show

Could the Raputre happen on December 21st, 2012
Did she receive a clue from the Lord too in regards to the above date?

Valerie and RFTH, see in John 4:18 (4= door and 18= 6+6+6) it is about antichrist, the against Christ time when Jesus was betrayed by Judas and came before Pilate.
Then, the Jewish leaders wanted Passover without the real Lamb of God.
Now, the Gentile leaders want Christmas without Christ and Jewish leaders wanted Chanukkah without the Light of God, His Son sent into the world.
In the garden was the time for antiChrist darkness, when Jesus allowed Himself to be taken. This was not on Passover day, but before.
Could it be that the time for antiChrist this time will be before Christmas?
A time when Christians and Christ are not wanted at the celebration?
I have not expected anything to happen on 12/21 either because the whole universe is in the hands of God. If He wiped out the earth, then so much of prophecy would not come to pass. That is not going to happen because God keeps His word. But what if Lisa is correct, about this being the day when no one expects? Come back Lord.

Regina, those were my thoughts as well, what if she is right, and it happens on Dec. 21, when most of us least expect it too....then I say Hallujah, thank you Jesus!!!!

What an awesome day that would be; when we least expect it to take place, and it would take place. From your lips to God's ears!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. We know it won't be the end of the world on that day, for Jesus has to come back and rule and reign on the earth for 1000 years.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!

my typing got ahead of my brain! I meant John (the 4th gospel) and 18th chapter. John presents who Jesus is, points out the doorway. 4 is the number representing a door; what is the door? our loving Jesus that is what, only what is a Who. Jesus is the door to life.

John chapter 18.

Re: End of the world - A World that will never end.

"Biblical prophets have both chronicled this traversing of history by the eternal Jew and have foretold their place at the very end of the age and beyond. In every instance, the foretellings can be traceable as 100 percent on the mark, right to the present moment.

Here’s what a couple of God’s prophets, one an Old Testament prophet and the other a New Testament prophet, have to say about the Earth and its longevity: “But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:17-18).

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen" (Ephesians 3:20-21).

Get it? It is a world that will never end! It will be changed; it will be transformed at some future point. But, it is a world without end!"

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html

Valerie
Last Year Nasa Confirmed Pole Shift 2012 posted by Lizzy

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1250396&cmd=show

FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT & DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Orignally posted by Lizzy

Hi All,

Found this below vid that really explains a lot of what may be occurring on the earth (of course along with the spiritual battle), in regards to the gravity pull of earth. It's slow for the first 2 minutes (but listen), then some of the rest is explained via NASA and a prophetic ministry.

Valerie,

I could swear to you, that I saw Jesus' face in your above posted video!!! I saw His face just before seeing that part about tornadoes & EQs. So please DO check it out, OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I couldn't pin point where you saw the face, however at 4:16, 4:17 4:18 minutes if you look at the top left side, closer to the center, there looks like a figure of Jesus coming in the clouds towards you and then disappears.

I watched the whole video, if you give me the minutes like I gave you above, then perhaps I can take another look.

Maranatha!

Valerie