Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is There More To This Mayan Prediction Than Meets The Eye Confused ?

Why discount it?? I think it is one more confirmation that we are in the end of the end times!! I like it also because it has made many look deeper into things they might not of otherwise, and in their search for the truth they found the Lord.
Come Lord!!!!

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Hi John, hey it's a calendar and God is God. The word of God says that greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world 1John 4:4.
It also says that whatsoever we bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatsoever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven Matt 18:18.
Rest my brother at the side of Christ (yoked up with Him) because whether we are here or not on the 21st, you are in good hands. The hands of God.

Spiritual warfare is going on; we know Who wins. God does. Satan is on a suicide mission trying to take out whoever he can before he faces his judgement. The yoke of Jesus is light Matt 11: 25-30. His victory makes it so that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church Matt 16:18. That is you brother. You are in the church so be at peace and bind the enemy. The word of God is our sword so the links are posted here for you to defend yourself with the word of God.
God bless you and keep you and come quickly Lord Jesus.
Maranatha

Hi John,

I wondered the same thing.

I believe it was Calvin that posted a video about the Mayan symbolism's interpretation, that really cleared things up.

What's making ME wonder, is that Brittney Spears and Christina Aguilera JUST came out with video's (as well as half music artists, but mainly these two) that shows it's coming now. I think one of the songs is called, "It's about to blow." If you watch the Jessee Ventura Conspiracy Theory shows on television, he shows what the Illuminati is doing, and it's mind blowing; to include driving under HUGE underground cities. Whole cities. The whole government knows something's coming...and they're going to protect themselves.

This all goes back to the Enoch days when the giants were alive. It's many biblical scholars belief that they were in deep communication with satan and his demons, and that everything was basically formed from there. Regina and the rest of the gang is correct about satan's suicide mission, however, the Illuminati and others are still in major contact with these demons which they believe are aliens, and know certain things...since they planned them from a long time ago. There is a HUGE spiritual battle going on right now.

Try and watch Calvin's old video about the Mayans. Maybe you can find it on YouTube. They even speak about the Hoover dam being very occultist. My husband works at the Denver International Airport, and the things at that airport are downright scary. He's seen some underground things he can't even talk about.

Mayans, demons, it's all the same thing....plead the blood everyday! I've literally been watching satan take out WHOLE families in a matter of weeks. No wonder the Lord wants us in the Ark right now.

MARANATHA!!!

In him,

Lizzy

John T,

I'm glad you brought it up.

You know John & everyone, if we look at these predictions by secular sources, such as the Mayan, the Tibetan Monks that Lizzy had posted, we can take it with a grain of salt, or reject it, since it's not Biblical. However, if these people are saying the same things that the Bible is saying about all the catastrophes, etc., then all it's doing is confirming from all sources that what the Bible is saying is coming to pass and even the secular world is taking notice.

Now the 21st has a very special meaning, especially, a Sky Blue 21!

By the way John T, I'm not saying it will happen, but the Rapture could take place on 21 of December, because of a vision I had back in 1998.

While in fevrent prayer, for family situation, I saw a vision of a Sky Blue Number 21 appear before my eyes. Miraculously, God intervened on an unreconcilable situation out of the blue, the very next day, On April 21, 2000, Good Friday my family was reunited. I believed that my vision was fulfilled.

However, many have thought in the past and throughout the years, that it may have something to do with the Rapture. It does in a way; because I had the vision in the 20th Century, and now here we are in the 21st Century, which of course will be the century of the Rapture.
Now will it happen on the 21st, of December, or any other month on 21st next year I don't know, and never claimed too. I know the Rapture is imminent, and the 21st is as good of day as any other, if that's what the Lord has chosen.

I just hope and pray it happens before or on December 31st 2012.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Just a thought crossed my mind, since My husband & I were reunited, on the Good Friday 21st, could it have another meaning The Groom & the Bride will be united on the Friday Dec.21st? God knows and we don't have long to find out.

Valerie,

Hellooooo....you left out that AWESOME detail about you and your husband being reunited on that date as well.....Totally Rapture material. Wow...!

Love it!

In Him,

Lizzy

I just realized I had left it out on replying to your post.

Will quickly add to it...thanks for the reminder.

Valerie

John T & Everyone,

Rec'd RAPTURE CLUE on 12-12-12 - December 21st Rapture, 2012?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1250021&cmd=show

Hi Everyone and thank you so much for all your answers.

After posting this article last night i went to bed and woke up at 8am British Time thinking about the Three Wise Men who followed the star to Bethlehem to where the Baby Jesus was born now my point is the Three Wise Men studied the stars so they were Astrologers and as Christians we know that Astrology is wrong but on this occasion God used it as a means to lead the Three Wise Men who were watching for the first coming of Jesus so its not impossible for God to use secular things to fulfill his will so the Mayan prediction could be another tool that God will use to help people watch for Jesus second coming and lead them to repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ as there Lord and Saviour if they have not already done for nothing is impossible with God and only God knows when the Rapture is going to be whether its today or the 21st or some future date the signs are here so we keep watching as the wise men did.

Thank you again my brothers and sisters in Christ God bless you all

John T