Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Got That Shaky Feeling

Today started out as a normal day like any other day but late this afteroon around 3pm CDST I started feeling shaky inside. It is like a feeling of or undercurrent of alarm. Never had this before. No bad news has come my way, nothing on the internet, my family is fine but still there is this feeling of a strong shaking inside. I am praying and asking the Lord what this means or if it means anything. If you have any input please share. Thanks, Sue

Re: Got That Shaky Feeling

I dunno know Texas Sue but around the same time, I was anxious to get home and worried that with my car full of groceries if something bad happened I would have to try to carry it all home - weird.

I thanked the Lord when I pulled in the driveway that I made it home - weird - very weird! I don't ever do that, being worried that I will have to walk home from where I was which was about an hour drive from home.

Was it the same for you?

Diane, I was home at the time but had that same urgency in my spirit. I am fine now and that has lifted but for about an hour or so it was staying with me and I had that sense of underlying alarm and was just shaking hard inside. It wasn't low blood sugar because I had eaten something, it was more in my spirit. Maybe we are just picking up on some serious spiritual warfare going on around us.

Texas Sue, your statement really resonated deep within me, I think you are absolutely right!

TS,

This is something that I would 'never' bring up but since reading your post...

This afternoon I had a spirit of intercession to hit me (and I looked at the clock when I sensed it) and it was right @ 3PM. Prayed in the Spirit for 2 hours. Been a while since I've spent that much time in prayer but it came easy.

I hardly ever speak of my prayer time...especially on the internet.

WHOA! Mark, my heart jumped when I read your post, wow, do you have any insight or feelings on this????

Mark W, what are the odds that three of us on this forum would have an intensity in our spirit at the very same hour? That is amazing. Something is up and as time passes we may find out. I so appreciate hearing from both of you as I have never had an episode quite like that.

The closest thing to that happened twice in regard to two of my sisters. In the 1970's my second sister was hit on the driver's side (T-Boned) by a teen too young to drive but who took a car and ran off, plowing into my sister's car on the highway. She was thrown into the steering wheel and had all of her teeth knocked loose and lip cut. Thank God she was not hurt worse or died. I had this tension hit me and roll around inside about the time it happened. When the phone rang, in my heart the anxiety lifted - I knew the answer was on the other end of the phone and it was my brother-in-law calling to let me know what happened.

The second time was in 1980 when my baby sister was shot in a robbery where she worked in Dallas. About the time the robbery and shooting happened, I became so upset inside that I wanted to scream but had no idea why. A little later a call came letting me know that she was in the hospital. I lived two hours away and rushed up to be with her. I am so close to my brothers and sisters (6 of us) that if something happens to one of them I know before I get the call. I just don't know who or what until I hear but my spirit inside me is going nuts.

This shaking reminded me of that but was even more intense and overwhelming. Like I said all my family is fine so it is something else. The fact that I was not the only one picking up on it means it is in a larger realm of influence. Thanks Mark and Diane. I will be praying about this tonight.

Oh my Texas Sue, that is amazing. I understand exactly what you mean about brothers/sisters, my sister almost died last year and was on life support and they had to bring her out of her coma while still on the ventilator (very painful) because she was falling too hard/fast - she is just fine now and the Dr.s where shocked bc she had no ill effects and no organ damage (the hospital botched up bigtime) but when she was off life support and able to talk again she said she knew at the time that it was the enemy trying to kill her (she and her husband were missionaries and now he runs a ministry)... anyway, so understand exactly what you are saying - I was freaking!

Yah, mine wasn't a feeling about family, the best way for me to describe it is the feeling you would get if you had the radio on and they said a bomb was detected entering our airspace - that kind of feeling - I gotta to get home and out of the world. I don't get those feelings either - don't have anxiety or panic disorder, thank God. Maybe a practice run?

Diane & Sue,

No, actually, I didn't.

"Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem" came up but there wasn't any one overwhelming thing that caught my attention. I had this same similar urgency to pray one evening a number of years ago. Even after I had finished, there wasn't any clue about what was so urgent. The next day, my best friend called to tell me that his only daughter had been run off a rural road, was kidnapped and raped by 2 felons. She was found naked on the side of the road the next morning by a young man and he took her to safety. Apparently, something had spooked the rapists and they dumped her out... unharmed (well...still alive anyway).

OH No, that is absolutely horrible, that poor poor girl! The world is so evil and getting worse each and every day.

Israel, oh dear...will pray tonight!

My heart just skipped a beat! As I read the post my thoughts shot to my uneasy feelings today. I checked a time zone map to be sure my time fit your time.... it did and was 4:00 for me. I was at the store and suddenly out of no where had this awful feeling that I could not shake. It was almost that feeling you get when you forgot to do something important, or might be doing something you should not do. Well, I played it all in my mind and came up with nothing. The feeling only left me when I was driving to pick my children up 30ish mins later.

Rachel you described it so well. It was just like that - the suddenness of it and that awful feeling of almost panic. It was as if something was terribly wrong but you couldn't remember what or know what it was. What you said about the sudden part was right on.

Last week I reinstated my TV through Grande. I turned off the dish back in 2009. It just seemed to be a good decision at the time. Ironically, it was being installed the same day, October 24, that I had this episode of shaking and alarm. I now have the weather channel and am able to see the progression of Hurricane Sandy into the East Coast and hear the reports.

Two things have occurred to me just now as I was watching the reports and predictions about the outcomes for this storm. One, I am able to track this unfolding disasterous nightmare as it happens. I am praying for all in its path, including my favorite cousin living near Norfolk, Virginia with her dear husband.

Secondly, is the storm the reason for that awful shaking, panicky, alarming scream in my spirit last Tuesday? I am beginning to believe that it was advance warning by the Holy Spirit that we were on the verge of terrible judgment. Exactly a week later, 7 days exactly, we are dealing with this storm which is, according to the experts, unprecedented in its behavior and intensity.

I too had a crazy feeling that day, but I attributed it to many other things going on in our lives.
FYI......does it make a difference that October the 24th, 1945 is the exact day that the United Nations was first formed? October the 24th is "United Nations" day. REALLY!!!

If God would use this hurricane to thwart the UN's evil plot, that would be a good thing. The hurricane, in itself, will not get the UN's attention; I know that. If they're able to, they will still carry out their plot, hurricane or no hurricane. Hurricane Sandy is going to have to actually put a stop to the UN's plot against businesses that do business with Israel, and I pray that God will use it to accomplish just that.

Even if the building was damaged by the hurricane, the UN would probably meet somewhere else and carry on with plans.
That feeling you are all talking about, I've had this sense of something hanging over too. People do not understand the darkness that is coming, both spiritual and in this world we live in, leadership that is dark

Praying for all today in the path of the storm. Jesus promises to not lose any that the Father gives Him. Nothing can separate us from His love. I want to turn my face to him and look away from the distress here, yet want to see how all are doing. Please come back Lord, Maranatha