Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
for skyblue21 Valerie

"fair use for information and discussion purposes"

From 5doves oct 6 letter

this coming Sunday being Tishri 21, the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles, day 7.............I remember the phrase ''Sky blue 21'' from a poster on the Doves in the past. I think that phrase is the right one she had that she equated with the rapture.

I believe her name was Valerie, but not sure of her last name.

I find it interesting that this Sunday, is Tishri 21, the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles and the 21st day of Tishri. That word ''Sky blue 21'' may prove to be connected to Tishri 21 !

david

Tishri 21 is on Sunday Valerie, wouldn't that be something!

Re: for skyblue21 Valerie

Thanks for bringing this up..

On June 4, 2009 I had a vision where I was on the Church parking lot about 9-11AM on Sunday morning.. (I assumed that was when I was there)

So should this Oct. 7 be the day, Valarie's vision and my vision would be aligned perfectly..

Of course I'm not setting a date, just making an observation..

Also on the last week of July 2009 after praying for more information on the timing of the rapture, the next morning, these words were pushed into my head.

7 Years
Yom Kippur
3 Years.

The Yom Kippur threw me for a little until I checked to see what it meant. But from Yom Kippur in 2009 plus 3 years brings us to 2012 as well..

Should we go past November 2012, I will have no clue thereafter..

I'm looking at Jubilee of 50 years
1917 + 50 = 1967 + 50 = 2017
1947 Nov. + 70 = 2017

and so many more pointers in the Bible that leads us to 2017-19..

Revelation shows the day cut down to 16 hours, do the math and instead of 3.5 years, we get only 2.3 years because of the speed up of earth's rotation.

3.5 + 2.3 = 5 years and 9 months total by the 24 hour but 7 years by the 16 hour day..

We know it's close..

RJB

Thanks Regina, for bringing this to my attention,

That was a vision I had last century, while in fervent prayer a "Skyblue 21" number appeared in front of my very eyes, as I was praying for God's help!

I know it was from the Lord, because on Good Friday April 21st, 2000, my husband suddenly without any warning came home begging for a second chance to put our marriage and family back together again.

So many other things have also happened on the 21st, that have come to pass as well. I always thought it was a personal message from the Lord to myself and my family, however some have always believed it has something to do with the Rapture. I really don't know if it does or not, and never claimed too; because only God knows, if there is anything further to it or not. I didn't even know that it will be Tishri 21 on October 7th., until you posted it here today. If the Lord has chosen the Feast of Tabernacle to come at the Rapture so be it, if not may God's will be done accordingly. It sure would be "A Skyblue 21" for myself and all here, in our Blue Heaven with Jesus!
Watching with all here each and every day, including the Feast of Tbernacles as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie
P.S.
"Tishri 21 is on Sunday Valerie, wouldn't that be something!"

Regina isn't that something, my family & I decided a week ago that we are gathering to have our Thanksgiving dinner in our home on Sunday instead of Monday Canadian Thanksgiving Day. Wouldn't that be something while we're thanking God for His Blessings....!

Yeeeah, wouldn't that be something if we were taken THIS Sunday. I REALLY would love that!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hopefully, Renee from 5 Doves, my friend Corey, and the folks from apocalyptictruth.com will be right, and we will finally get snatched up into the loving arms of our Lord Jesus tomorrow or even the next day. Keep watching for Jesus!

Kevin

Wow RJ! On September 13, 2009, I had a very realistic dream that I was walking into the Church from the parking lot, and I knew the rapture had taken place. When I got inside of the church, I was surprised at the people who were still there. I do remember being very relieved that my daughter wasn't there. I don't think anyone in the church could see me. I went downstairs and rain started falling on me. Later when I thought about the rain inside of the church, the words "Latter Rain" came to my mind. I couldn't understand why I was still at the church. The dream was so real,that when I woke up, I still felt the rapture had happened. After the dream, I couldn't remember who was left behind in the church but I do still remember how surprised I was. There were people left who I had no doubt would be part of the rapture.

Thanks for sharing your dream. You are right. We know it is close!

God Bless!!
Teresa

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

It will surely be Blue Skies, for all of us, when we get to Heaven!

Blue Skies,

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

My Blue Heaven - Is this how happy we're going to be when we get to our Blue Heaven!!!

Blue Moon - Some of you will remember this song it's a real oldie!

Thought I throw this one in as well, since the color Blue and Sky Blue is on my mind today.

Enjoy!

Beautiful music, as you watch the clouds floating across the sky!

Jesus will come in the clouds...!

10 Min. Ambient Piano Blue Sky

Such a beatiful song, and scenario, I couldn't resist. Just imagine if it's this beautiful on Earth, how beautiful Heaven must be!!!
Enjoy! Yes another oldie...one of my favorites!

Blue Bayou

Cheers Valerie!
A Happy Thanksgiving gathering to you & family today!

Thanks Regina, for your warm greetings! We had a lovely time together.
The food was great, the company was excellent. There were seven of us at dinner including myself. The grandkids set the table, our daughter in law helped with set up and clean up, and I did all the cooking. We had the grankids lead us in the Lord's prayer. Then each one of us took a turn to thank God out loud for our personal blessings! Wish all of you could have joined us, I'm sure the Lord would have multipled the food and feed everyone.

God Bless!

Valerie