Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Earthquake signs and the Imminent Rapture

I thought this worth posting as I see it to be a sign. Just a short while ago there was a 4.9 earthquake on "ASCENSION ISLAND".
The biblical meaning of the number 49 is Jubilee or total freedom, as per Leviticus 25. Even though the true year of Jubilee is not until 2015, notice the amazing parallels to this scripture in regards to what time of year we are now in. By the way, at sundown tonight began the 8th day of Tishri, the 7th Hebrew month.
Leviticus 25: 8And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years. 9Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
I think this is just one more sign showing how truly close we are to the imminent rapture.

M4.9 - Ascension Island region
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usc000cusx#summary

Re: Earthquake signs and the Imminent Rapture

Thanks Dave.The rapture is imminent.The Lord wants us ready at any moment.

I actually heard a true story.A person actually thought he had a date for the rapture and got stone drunk for 3 days before the so called rapture.He could not handle the tension.

This is just one example of why God will never reveal a day or hour.We were made by God to be ready at any moment.If we are not ready on a dimes notice we need to go into our prayer closet.

This man was in bontage to his speculation.I believe God wants us free from speculation so we can just live for Him and watch for His return.

I agree Dave, that Earthquake itself could very well be a sign of the closeness of the Rapture, and the Lord's coming for His Bride.

Bob, you absolutely correct, the Lord wants us to be prepared at all times, therefore, we still don't know the exact day or hour. However, we know that it is very near now, even at the very door!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Dave, & fellow RFTHees,

As I was watching American Choppers on the Discovery Channel this evening, this thought surfaced in my mind...

What if all the EQ signs we've been hearing about, that are happening in a worldwide scale...could very well be the Lord's way of loosening up the graveyard grounds, so when He comes to harpazo us out of here? It'll be easier for the dead to rise first, and then we who are alive will be caught up together with them in THE clouds? What say you???

Also, all these recent pregnant women, and also with newborns to toddler aged kids...will become barren, and childless...when they are taken in our harpazo. How's that, for food for thought?

I thought of these pregnant women, b/c there's this newslady, Andrea, who does the traffic report for the Maricopa County area in Phoenix, is 7/8 months pregnant AND she has a couple kids. I just see her tummy suddenly going flat when we're harpazoed...and her kids coming up mysteriously missing. That also includes celebrity women who are also pregnant...then suddenly their tummies going flat too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Could be Tammy. Interesting questions. Do you ride a bike (motorcycle) Tammy? I go riding with hubby. Fun! Maybe one of these days I'll learn how to ride on my own bike. They do make some really cool bikes, expensive! Just some chit chat Blessing to ya

What is the point of God rapturing babies in the womb of unsaved parents, if a second right after the rapture, more babies will be created? I personally do not believe babies of unsaved parents will be rapture. My belief, my conviction.

Matthew 24:19
King James Version (KJV)
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

God's not going to punish the babies for the sins of their parents, Ryan. He's not going to subject them to His wrath because their parents failed to come to Him for salvation, for the same reason He does not send the children of unsaved parents to Hell if they die; they're too young to understand sin and its consequences. They're protected by His mercy until they reach the age of accountability; then they have to choose Christ for themselves or suffer the consequences. The verse you quoted refers to children who will be conceived and born after the Rapture. While God is not going to subject little children now living to His wrath after the Rapture, neither is He going to close every womb after we're gone. Children will be conceived and born during the Tribulation.

Well we will find out soon enough. I know of the age of accountability, but I do not see God rapturing babies in the womb of unsaved women. Just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Kathy G. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm sorry Ryan I hope you don't take this personally. Blessings

Sorry for not posting this earlier.
45 minutes after the 4.9 quake on Ascension Island there was another 4.9 quake in Luna Phillipines. Luna is latin for moon and we know that God told the Jews to use the moon as their time keeper.
Also interesting is that Luna is the name of a Russian rocket. This Luna rocket is also known as the FROG-7.
Revelation 16:13.....And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
What does this mean, if anything....???

M4.9 - 58km ENE of General Luna, Philippines
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usc000cuta#summary

Just wanted to add this also. Drawing a straight line from the Ascension Island quake to the Luna Phillipines quake and continuing on it points to an area in the Sea of Cortez (Gulf of California). Interestingly it points to an island in that area: Isla Angel de la Guara which is spanish for "Archangel Island". What are the odds. Also the island just south of this island is Saint Lorenzo Island. Saint Lorenzo was martyred for his faith.

BR7butterflies
Could be Tammy. Interesting questions. Do you ride a bike (motorcycle) Tammy? I go riding with hubby. Fun! Maybe one of these days I'll learn how to ride on my own bike. They do make some really cool bikes, expensive! Just some chit chat Blessing to ya

I used to ride a petite Ladies' mountain bike, but no longer, after my last fall-over in our (my brother & SIL) backyard of our duplex. I stopped riding, b/c I felt that I was getting too old for bikeriding.

Maranatha!
Tammy

BR7butterflies
Kathy G. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm sorry Ryan I hope you don't take this personally. Blessings

Of course not. It is nothing to really worry about.

I saw this on the news and it immediately clicked that it is a warning sign for another major earthquake in California to come very soon. Funny they found these ruins during this time.....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/u-s-world/sf-city-hall-ruins-from-1906-quake-are-unearthed

On the Weather Channel today, I saw that Hurricane Miriam (Mary) is moving up the Baja California Peninsula, Mexican west coast. She may make landfall near the Mexican-California border to head inland. Then cross over into our Grand Canyon State. But one shall have to wait to see where she heads next before making landfall.

Maranatha!
Tammy